Profile for Pen Name > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pen Name RSS Feed

Agptek 7 Inch Android 4.0 (8Gb) Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet Pc For E-Reading/3D Game/Hdmi 1080P 2160P Video/Tv Out (Black/White, Wi-Fi G-Sensor, Front Camera, Arm Cortex A9 1.2Ghz, 1Gb Ddr3, Extendable To 32Gb)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great so far!, November 15, 2012
I purchased a different tablet from the same manufacture and loved them (3...one for each of our 3 kids). I decided to send those back and purchase this model instead. More storage and more ram. Love them still and have to say I am pleased with these little devices. The kids love them. Netflix was a bugger to get running, but once it was figured out, works great. Definitely worth the price and would recommend. Shipping took forever (came from NY/NJersey) area so I am chalking that up to the recent hurricane situation and not on the company.

For those experiencing the Netflix issues with the member sign in buttons not responding, it will work. Install the netflix app like normal and open the app. Enter your existing account user name and password into the "free month" sign up box. Use the enter key from your on screen keyboard to submit your log in info. Once you sign in Netflix should work as needed. I didnt have any cache issues or any browser issues. My only issue was I could never log in as the log in button or continue buttons never responded. Using the on screen keyboard enter key solved my issue. Now my kids can use the netflix app by hitting the quick launch button from their tablet home screen and it loads our account automatically. YAY!!!

Happy mom of 3...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 24, 2012 11:37 AM PST

FlytouchX 9.7 Inch Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Tablet PC 1.5Ghz (cortex A8) 16GB 5-point multi touch IPS Screen Dual Camera WIFI & 3G & Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it So far..., November 15, 2012
Just received this tablet for myself. Using for netflix, games and doing online school work for my college classes. Everything is great, nice screen and decent size without being too heavy or bulky. Sound and picture seem great, especially for the pricepoint. Will add any notes later if opinion changes. Only trouble will be finding a case that fits this off brand treasure.
Oh, and a word about the company...emailed a couple questions to them before purchasing and they were quick to respond and very helpful. Way to go Engine29!

S.B.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 29, 2012 10:41 AM PST

AGPtek® 7" Android 4.0 Capacitive Touch Screen Tablet PC (Wi-Fi, G-Sensor, ARM Cortex A9 1.2GHz, 512M DDR3, Support HDMI 1080P Flash 11.1 Skype Video Calling & Netflix Movies, 4GB Built-In Storage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tablets! NETFLIX DOES WORK, November 6, 2012
I purchased three of these last week for my children ages 3-9. Mainly I wanted cheap games, educational apps and movies with an added bonus of a camera for their fun. I dont have an ipad or any other tablet and really wanted something inexpensive but lasting for our kids to use instead of my phone or laptop.

Everything works as needed, however I could not get Netflix 2.0 to work. The member sign in button never worked. Some forums mentioned using Netflix 1.8 and I contacted Netflix who said AGPTek would have to offer a differnt app. Others have mentioned Netflix works for them, but it didnt for me on any of the three.

Otherwise all games were great and kids loved the tablets. Drag and drop was a bit different from what they are used to on our phones, but I wasnt sure if this was normal for a tablet.

I am actually returning these as I am happy with the company and buying a different model from AGPTek (through amazon) with 1G ddr3 and built in 8G of storage capacity for only a few dollars more. I did some comparing with other comany websites to help determine quality from customer reviews and the best prices.

Finding a protective case was challenging, however I found for this specific tablet the "Poetic Slimbook Case for the Coby Kyros MID7042 7-Inch Tablet Black" is an almost perfect fit even for the screen that is off center. It sells right now for under 20.

Instead of a Leappad or Innotab for my children I decided on this tablet and would buy again. I am considering their 10 inch tab for myself.
UPDATE 15 NOV 2012:

Happy mom of three.

Epson Ink Cartridges for Epson WorkForce 520, 630, 635, 840, 60 T126- BK, C, M, Y-4 Pack
Offered by Ink_Cartridge_Supply
Price: $5.99
4 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, June 22, 2012
Bought these to replace my oem Epson 635 workforce print cartridges. Simple to install and no issues at all. Test page came out great the first time. Should be able to use these and only buy the refill ink rather than new cartridges next time. Oh, as a side note, I have only installed the black cartridge. My color cartridges still have a bit of ink left...didn't want to waste the ink. I'm sure they will be fine too. Great price.