Profile for cwm > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

cwm "cwm41" RSS Feed (Oregon)

Page: 1 | 2
Ahnu Women's Gracie Shoe,Coffee Bean,7.5 M US
Ahnu Women's Gracie Shoe,Coffee Bean,7.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color. Feels good (so far), July 14, 2014
Great color. Feels good (so far). Nice dressy-casual shoe. (I was told they run large. I got 7.5 (usually wear 7.5 or 8) ... it's a good fit.

Christianity After Religion: The End of Church and the Birth of a New Spiritual Awakening
by Diana Butler Bass
Price: $13.49
74 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for discussions of the changes in the past 100 years, April 16, 2014
I appreciated the details that explain a lot of *why* the church evolved as it did our understanding as well as our structure will continue to evolve. I highly recommend it for those who no longer want to be stuck in the past but want to move forward with their faith.

Anker® New Laptop Battery for Dell Inspiron 15R 17R 14R 13R N5110 N5010 N4110 N4010 N7110 N3010 M5110 M4110 M501 M503 Series, Fits P/N J1KND 4T7JN 312-0234 - 18 Months Warranty [Li-ion 6-cell 4400mAh/49WH]
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Back in business, July 21, 2013
This Anker battery fit right into my Dell N5010 and is working well.

Seems to last about as long as the original Dell battery did.

I'm very satisfied with it after my first few weeks of use.

Levi's Boys 8-20 505 Regular, ARMOR, 16 Regular
Levi's Boys 8-20 505 Regular, ARMOR, 16 Regular
Price: $22.99

2.0 out of 5 stars too short, April 10, 2013
Although the size 16 label said 28x28 and looked exactly like what we already had, the pants that arrived were too short (27") and smaller in the waist. Not sure where the quality control was missed. It was disappointing to have to return them immediately.

Chalkboard Star Black Phone Protector Faceplate Cover For APPLE iPod touch(4th generation)
Offered by Microseven
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful case!, December 8, 2012
I got my iPod touch summer of 2011. I have now had it for a year and a half, and this was the first case I bought. It came before the iPod, despite being ordered two days after it, and had been dropped numerous times, and though occasionally the case does come off the iPod when I drop it from about three feet up, it has not been damaged in the least. It is very secure, and even though one of the corners is loose the integrity of the case is not damaged. For under two dollars, this is the best case you could get. It's also very cute and I got a lot of compliments on the design. All the ports still work and the buttons are easy to hit. It's on my iPod all the time.

Star Wars The Clone Wars, Child's Deluxe Costume And Mask, Arf Trooper Costume
Star Wars The Clone Wars, Child's Deluxe Costume And Mask, Arf Trooper Costume
Price: $47.20
15 used & new from $39.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Well for my son, November 25, 2012
The mask was very large on my 9 year old (he will be able to wear this for several years) while the actual costume (size medium) was a bit of a tight fit.

As expected, he didn't wear the mask for long (it fogged up easily).

Overall he liked this costume.

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W610 14.1 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD (Blue) (2012 Model)
Offered by Shining Star Inc.
Price: $99.99
8 used & new from $59.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for an amateur, July 30, 2012
I bought this camera just after graduating high school. I had a Sony Camera before this, and used it until it didn't work anymore. I was very excited when I took it with me to China, and it took amazing photos. Sadly, I lost it soon after arriving, and had to use friends cameras most of the time I was there. Compared to five different cameras, this one was easily the best. Many of the others took extremely blurry photos, didn't have panorama mode, and all of them went through their batteries fairly quickly. This camera took relatively few blurry photos, and for the first few days in a foreign country, taking hundreds of photos, I didn't need to charge it for three or four days. I also love the colors, the blue is gorgeous and it was helpful for telling it apart from my old camera, or my mom's camera at a glance. It is also quite small and light, smaller than any camera I've had before.

After losing my camera was heartbroken. The day after I got back from China, I ordered a new one. I can't wait to get it and keep taking photos.

Obviously, this is not a professional camera, but for a girl who loves taking photos, it is absolutely perfect.

Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection
Harry Potter: The Complete 8-Film Collection
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Offered by Expedited Warehouse
Price: $52.99
18 used & new from $42.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we wanted, March 13, 2012
We were ready to own all of the movies. We didn't want anything fancy - just a set of the movies. This was a great price for all of them in one set. We had a marathon - watching one a night for 8 nights straight!

Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life
Spiritual Divorce: Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life
by Debbie Ford
Price: $13.86
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredibly healing approach, October 19, 2011
For anyone who wants to approach divorce from a healthy and healing mindset, this is the book for you. I have returned to it frequently as I navigate my divorce. It gives me strength to not get stuck in the negativity and anger that can surround everyone during (and after) a divorce. THANK YOU, Debbie Ford!

Kenmore Gas Valve Coil Kit 279834
Kenmore Gas Valve Coil Kit 279834
Offered by GENUINE OEM PLUS
Price: $6.35
28 used & new from $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A quick fix, June 17, 2011
This review is from: Kenmore Gas Valve Coil Kit 279834
Saved $150+ with this simple part that was less than $10. OK - it's not quite so simple to get into the dryer to replace it, but really was just 6 screws. (And a great YouTube reference video showed me exactly what needed to be done).

Page: 1 | 2