Profile for B.H. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B.H. "Mommy on the Move" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls)
United We Spy (Gallagher Girls)
by Ally Carter
Price: $13.78
85 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it!, December 3, 2013
It was a sad but fantastic ending to this great series. I am a middle school teacher. This is a great series of girl power books.

40 Uses for a Grandpa
40 Uses for a Grandpa
by Harriet Ziefert
Price: $8.94
62 used & new from $4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 3, 2013
This review is from: 40 Uses for a Grandpa (Hardcover)
This was a present for my dad from my kids. It is so cute. Dad/Grandpa got a kick out of it.

Official Nintendo Wii Power Supply Adapter
Official Nintendo Wii Power Supply Adapter
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $5.99
24 used & new from $4.55

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as stated, December 3, 2013
This power supply adapter worked perfectly with our wii! It is an adapter- nothing to exciting to say about it.

Doctor Who Small Red Dalek - Talking Clip On Plush
Doctor Who Small Red Dalek - Talking Clip On Plush
Offered by Comics-N-Stuff
Price: $10.45
27 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exterminate!, December 3, 2013
My son LOVES this toy! We also bought the Cyberman one. The little Whovian in our house likes the evil robots. He even sleeps with them.

Case Star ® Princess Pink rubberized Case / Cover SET for 13" 13 inch A1342 White Unibody MacBook--DOES NOT FIT MACBOOK PRO with Case Star Velvet Bag
Offered by Case Star

4.0 out of 5 stars OK!, December 3, 2013
It fit my MacBook pretty well. One the top anchors doesn't quite come down far enough, but it still works.

California Costumes Toys Little Mermaid, Large Plus
California Costumes Toys Little Mermaid, Large Plus
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $16.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty!, December 3, 2013
Beautiful costume for my daughter. My daughter's build meant we ordered the Plus size. It ran true to size for us. It was a little long, but not as long as I thought it would be. It was modest and fit very well.

Star Wars General Grievous Costume - One Color - Medium
Star Wars General Grievous Costume - One Color - Medium

3.0 out of 5 stars Costume was a hit!, December 3, 2013
My son LOVED his costume. However, the mask is a strange brittle material. It broke the first night. I ended up buying the electric one to go with his costume. The actual costume will last as long as most of his costumes. Some of the seams have already started coming undone.

Star Wars Grievous Helmet
Star Wars Grievous Helmet
Offered by STEVENGKEYPORT
Price: $19.95
22 used & new from $14.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Grievous helmet, December 3, 2013
This review is from: Star Wars Grievous Helmet (Toy)
My son loved it. I thought it was ok. The side things detach. For us, that is more to lose!

Tech Candy Flower Power Case Set for iPhone 3G/3GS
Tech Candy Flower Power Case Set for iPhone 3G/3GS
Offered by the Boutique
Price: $11.98
4 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with IPhone 4, November 28, 2011
I was specifically looking for a Tech Candy case (I thought they looked cool). I was looking at other items and then flipped to this item and then back to another. Some stated clearly that they were iPhone 4 and I guess it is my fault for not double checking on this item. At this time, it does not say iPhone 4 or anything else. It is for the 3G model and doesn't fit correctly on my iPhone 4.

I ripped open the package- making it unreturnable and am now stuck with an expensive case that doesn't fit my phone snugly and has no opening for the flash.

The flip side is that the silicone underlayment is really cute. The flower pattern is a heavier plastic. I can't judge how well it will protect because it is huge on my phone.

I hope I have saved someone else the same mistake that I made. :-(

Wii MotionPlus
Wii MotionPlus
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $22.88
64 used & new from $4.75

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH!!!! RECALIBRATION DRIVING US CRAZY!!!!, October 16, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Wii MotionPlus (Accessory)
We bought the Resort Sports (which we love) and apparently the motion plus is a packaged deal. We got one with the game and bought one separately.

The recalibration on this is driving us crazy. There are some games (wakeboarding) that we (the adults) have to do it pretty often and others that we don't. However, for our 5 year old, she has to recalibrate practically every minute. She gets so frustrated and then doesn't even want to play.

So, we just paid lots of extra bucks for a controller that makes our child (and occassionally us) not want to play the game. Where is the logic in that!!! With the regular Wii Sports golf game she had so much fun - with the new one she can't even play!

We are so frustrated with wii right now!
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 1, 2013 4:07 PM PDT