Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Todd Oliver: Funny Dog
Todd Oliver: Funny Dog
DVD
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as fun as I was expecting, January 24, 2016
The dogs looked like they were drugged or something. It was okay, but just not as fun as I like a ventriloquist to be.

A Dyeing Shame (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 3)
A Dyeing Shame (Myrtle Clover Mysteries Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun book to trsd, January 21, 2016
The elderly heroine has a sensible outook on life and just enough persistence to carry her through to a lighthearted conclusion. Low key without foul language or too much descriptive gore.

Death is Forever: A Delilah West Thriller
Death is Forever: A Delilah West Thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Twists and turns, but detetmination!, December 22, 2015
This book started out with such anguish of the heroine that I just about couldn't continue reading, but I needed to know the cause of her pain. She just wouldn't give up. That determination left me clenching my jaws to try to help her along and I hadn't figured it out until the last few pages. This one that was difficult to start was impossible to put down until the end.

Cosmically Solar - Motion Sensor LED Light - Easy to Mount - AAA Battery Operated - Best Nightlight - 1-year Guarantee
Offered by Cosmically Solar
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $7.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, December 1, 2015
We purchased a new SUV and discovered the back end was pretty dark due to tinted windows and only one small interior light. This light comes on when it senses any movement such as putting groceries in the back or more importantly finding anything we've placed back there when we are in our garage unloading. Then it shuts off when we are finished just like we needed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2015 4:54 PM PST

BINGO!
BINGO!

5.0 out of 5 stars quiet enjoyment, November 29, 2015
This review is from: BINGO! (App)
This game takes a little concentration, but is an enjoyable quiet relaxing game.

Big Win Slots
Big Win Slots

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., November 29, 2015
This review is from: Big Win Slots (App)
This is a fast paced game that keeps me entertained.

Sony BDP-S3200 Blu-Ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Certified Refurbished)
Sony BDP-S3200 Blu-Ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by MallStop
Price: $56.75
3 used & new from $45.40

5.0 out of 5 stars We have been pleased so far., November 16, 2015
We've only used this one time since we got it, but it was easy to work with and we were very pleased with the quality of the picture. So far we are delighted. We had our tech savvy son set this up, but it appeared to be no trouble for him at all. And I probably could have done it with a little patience, but it was easier to have him do and we knew it would be done right.

Main Street Murder (A Jake and Emma Mystery Book 2)
Main Street Murder (A Jake and Emma Mystery Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, easy to read., October 31, 2015
I will look for other stories from this author. Enjoyed the book.

Slots - Pharaoh's Way
Slots - Pharaoh's Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicted to this one., October 20, 2015
This review is from: Slots - Pharaoh's Way (App)
Somewhat
ys all I can do is lose and the next time I play I win it all. Mindless entertainment, but good graphics and relaxing.

No Way Back
No Way Back
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to put down, October 15, 2015
This review is from: No Way Back (Kindle Edition)
This was a good story line that kept me intrigued to the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6