Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Baby Sale
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Exploring Mayan Ruins
Exploring Mayan Ruins
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good thumbnail informational read., August 31, 2015
This was short and sweet for a good overall look at things that we will be hopefully seeing on our trip in December. Also some myths were debunked which I like to read about

New Corrective Nearsighted Swimming Goggles(Prescription 2.0-8.0 Diopters) with Ear Plug connect to-100% Highest Grade UV Protection and Anti-fog,3 Piece Adjustable Nose Bridge Suitable for Different Size of Face (Black-3.5)
Offered by F&C Online Store
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $17.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I have them!, August 31, 2015
These are great. First time I was able to see across the pool or even 10 feet away while in the water.

Dickies Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Heavyweight Crew Neck, Dusk Blue, 2X/Tall
Dickies Men's Big-Tall Short Sleeve Heavyweight Crew Neck, Dusk Blue, 2X/Tall
Offered by East Coast Jeeps
Price: $11.61
7 used & new from $11.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Hubby. Very pleased with these., July 29, 2015
Very happy with these large and tall tee shirts. Good heavy quality and no tags.

Oral Irrigator - Portable, Dual-Speed Water Flosser - Strong Water Stream Powered by 2 AA Batteries
Offered by SKUniverse
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted. Order number 106-9693885-3092267, July 24, 2015
This easy to handle battery operated water pick is just what I have been looking for to carry on trips. I like to use a water flosser almost daily and the full sized one is too bulky to pack along. This does the job really well.

Mahjong Journey
Mahjong Journey
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game., July 4, 2015
This review is from: Mahjong Journey (App)
Good graphics and quick fun. I have several Mahjong computer games and this is a favorite.

Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece
Micro Vacuum Attachment Kit - 7 Piece
Offered by xrobotman(Dispatched From HongKong)
Price: $5.99
29 used & new from $4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars seems like it will do the little. jobs I was wanting it for, June 3, 2015
I have a little bit of trouble putting it together, but that may be my left-handed-ness causing me problems.

Cookie Jam
Cookie Jam
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars quick fun, May 30, 2015
This review is from: Cookie Jam (App)
Good graphics, fast paced game. Makes me want to go get a snack.

Fallen Palm: A Jesse McDermitt Novel (A Jesse McDermitt Novel (Caribbean Adventure Series) Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced drama with lots of depth to the plot., May 2, 2015
This was a difficult story to put down. The plot had twists and turns I never saw coming. Lots of good details to make you feel you were actually along for the ride. Refreshing in its lack of expletives.

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers, Black
Price: $99.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning curve not mastered yet, April 23, 2015
I believe when I get used to and adjust to the differences between the Fire HD and the tablet I have been using I will be quite happy. The older I am, the learning takes a little longer and being near 70, I'm taking a while with my new toy.

Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Bellingwood Boxed Set: Books 1-3
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the whole Bellingwood series, March 1, 2015
Very seldom do I go back and reread any book. These stories are delightful and I've purchased and read 8 of the full length books and two short stories. I read a lot and I am hooked on this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4