Industrial-Sized Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services tmnt tmnt tmnt  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for Chastity > Reviews

Browse

Chastity's Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Chastity RSS Feed (Pennsylvania)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Slushy Magic Slush Cup
Slushy Magic Slush Cup
Offered by GameSeek
Price: $7.83
42 used & new from $3.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, using a blender is far easier., August 22, 2015
This review is from: Slushy Magic Slush Cup (Toy)
Does nothing but, make a mess.I put the cubes in the freezer for 8 hours. I then put cold Koolaid inside up to the fill line. I shook it for 3 minutes and, I got nothing! It only takes like 2 minutes to make a slushie in the blender. Just add a drink and, 2 cups of ice cubes and, mix. When I was shaking this, The drink leaked everywhere even on my clothes.

Sparkling ICE Tea Lemon Tea, 17 Fluid Ounce, 12 Count
Sparkling ICE Tea Lemon Tea, 17 Fluid Ounce, 12 Count
Price: $21.41
6 used & new from $18.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea and, probably not yours either., August 2, 2015
I'm a tea person and, I have to honesty say that this is a disgrace to tea. This is lemon tea in soda form. Which is something that should not be mixed. There's a extremely strong after taste to this. Which is something that tea shouldn't have. If you are a tea lover, stay away from this. I love the sparkling Ice drinks but, this is by far the worst flavor they ever produced. Try the lemonade variety's instead.

EmjQi Tweeze Hair Remover Fast and EZ Tweezer Epilator
EmjQi Tweeze Hair Remover Fast and EZ Tweezer Epilator
Offered by honvince
Price: $15.95
4 used & new from $10.89

2.0 out of 5 stars This product is a complete fail for woman with hair hormone problems., July 27, 2015
I am a woman with a hormone problem that involves long dark coarse hair that grows on my face and, neck. Using this is hopeless.
First things first. It can burn and, leave "razor bumps" even though your plucking the hair.
The hair that's on your skin can get caught inside the tweezer and, it'll actually stop it from running for a few seconds and, then painfully pull it out.
A lot of the times the tweezer wont even grab the hair or it'll just cut the hair in half and, leave annoying stubble behind.
It gets more dead skin than actual hair.. By the time I'm done using it, the entire cap has dead skin inside of it and, not one peach fuzz or coarse hair will be found.
Ladies, if suffer from the same condition as myself, you're better off just getting laser treatment done because, not even an epilator can get rid of the embarrassment of facial hair.

ALLSTAR MARKETING GROUP CM011112 Cat's Meow Cat Toy
ALLSTAR MARKETING GROUP CM011112 Cat's Meow Cat Toy
Price: $10.32
58 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars It eats the batteries!, July 2, 2015
I was so disappointed when my cat ripped the tail off within an hour. What really made me angry was the fact that it ate 3 huge batteries within 4 hours. It's completely junk and, It should be discontinued.

Cat'S Meow Cat Toy Boxed
Cat'S Meow Cat Toy Boxed
Offered by Payless Beauty 1
Price: $12.95
25 used & new from $12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars The tail off of the wand broke instantly, June 29, 2015
This review is from: Cat'S Meow Cat Toy Boxed (Misc.)
My cats were able to break the wand very quickly. It's a good thing I noticed the ripped off tail because, they could have chocked on it. You would think that it would have been made well since it's a cat toy and, cats can get rough. My cats rip and, destroy their toys before its time to change the litterboxes.

Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes
Rapid Ramen Cooker - Microwave Instant Ramen Noodles in 3 Minutes
Offered by Rapid Ramen Cooker
Price: $6.99
18 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best way to eat a quick meal!, June 1, 2015
I really love this. Even though a lot of people just say it's a waste of money. Well, they obviously have never been in a rush where they don't have time to make something to eat. I always loved ramen but, i hated cooking it on the stove. It would take 15 minutes for the water to boil and, I would have to wait 20 minutes for it cool down so, i would be able to eat it. This bowl makes it a lot easier. Just fill it with water up to the line and, cook for 2 to 3 minutes and, the best part is, it doesn't get really hot. You just have to wait one minute before eating. It's not just for ramen either. You can use it for mac & cheese.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Hello Kitty Closestool Washable Cloth Round Soft Seat Lid Pads Seat Cushion Seating Washer 3pcs Bobo
Offered by BOBOshop
Price: $23.86
2 used & new from $23.86

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good quality., May 16, 2015
I'm so glad that I got the pink one. I wish you could choose the color though so, I wouldn't have had to worry about it. The top cover has a clip and, a string that you hook on into it so, it doesn't slip off of the seat. I was confused on how to put it on. I lifted up both lids and, put the hook underneath it so, it wouldn't show when you open the first lid up the cover is really big. It's just big enough to fit mine. If you have a small tolite, this will fit it. I really like the rug that came with it. It's fluffly and, silky like a pillow. There was some stuffing that was sticking out of the rug where it was stitched.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Cute Cartoon Foldable Folding Clothing Socks Animal Clothes Basket Storage Laundry Practical Hamper Bag
Offered by CrazyDeal
Price: $3.78
2 used & new from $3.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Factory smell was too much., May 13, 2015
this come in a very small round plastic bag package. When I put a small tear in the package to get it open, a big flash of a rubber smell hit my nose. I had to air it out for a few hours but, it hasn't fully gone away yet. The hello kitty part is all wrinkled up. I can't get rid of them.There are also some major printing errors. It looks like it's worn out and, used by someone else. I had a plastic hamper and, it broke. I was looking for a cheap replacement. The one I had got too heavy to carry up and down stairs. My bathroom is hello kitty themed and, I thought this would be good. There were hampers like this but, they wouldn't match the room, they were also more expensive. With 3 dollars and, free shipping, you really can't complain. Although, I will be waiting a while before I put clothes in there. The smell is too much to handle. It actually gave me a headache and, dried up my mouth.

Hello Kitty Microfiber Rug
Hello Kitty Microfiber Rug
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $14.97

5.0 out of 5 stars It's bigger than you would expect for a microfiber rug. It's worth the price., May 8, 2015
Microfiber rugs are usually on the small scale. But, this is quite big for one, I thought that I was just paying for the hello kitty design but, it turns out that it works better and, it's bigger than any other one. But, I wasn't fond of the way it was shipped. It was folded 4 times to fit in a 2 foot long box. There's big creases in the rug that, I can't get rid of.

Sanrio Hello Kitty Springtime Friends Window Valance, Pink
Sanrio Hello Kitty Springtime Friends Window Valance, Pink
Offered by YOURBABYSHOP
Price: $10.04
4 used & new from $10.04

5.0 out of 5 stars It's just big enough for a small bathroom window., May 8, 2015
the feel of the cloth is nice. It's quite big and, hard to miss. It's the first thing you see when walking in the bathroom. You have the choice of it having a ruffle top effect. Since the window I put it on is a bit big, I couldn't do that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6