Profile for Janet F. Mcdonald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Janet F. Mcdonald RSS Feed

2013 Magnificat Lenten Companion
2013 Magnificat Lenten Companion
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, March 20, 2013
This an excellent Lenten companion to use on our daily walk with Jesus during this most holy time of the year!

Lenox Butterfly Meadow 6-1/4-Inch All Purpose Bowl
Lenox Butterfly Meadow 6-1/4-Inch All Purpose Bowl
Price: $11.24
10 used & new from $10.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenox all purpose bowls...love them!!, February 21, 2012
I just received my bowls today from Amazon.com (I bought 4), they are just what I expected and the size is perfect. I had another set of bowls this size, only a different brand, we used them for poached eggs, desserts, etc., on a nearly daily basis until they wore out and needed to be replaced. Since then we have been looking for replacements, on and off, for the last 5 or more years!! During that time, I purchased a few other bowl sets, none of them came even close to what I wanted. Then I found these beautiful Lenox Butterfly Meadow bowls and purchased them and they are perfect!!! I highly recommend these bowls, they are really beautiful, as well as very useful!!

Also, Amazon.com is just wonderful, I have been a customer for years and really enjoy "shopping" here!!!

Now Designs Set of 6 Ice Cream Bowls, Yellow
Now Designs Set of 6 Ice Cream Bowls, Yellow

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful!!, October 20, 2011
I ordered these bowls a few days ago and received them yesterday, really fast shipping, that's why I gave them one star! When I opened the package they were in pieces. I was very surprised with their condition since I have come to expect nothing but excellence from Amazon. Beside their being broken, they were nothing like the picture that is shown for them, they were very small and not as pretty as I expected them to be, and the weren't cheap either! Think twice before you decide to order this bowl set, I wish I did!!

crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Lined Clog
crocs Unisex Blitzen Polar Lined Clog

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, October 31, 2009
I recently bought these for my husband, he has a pair of the unlined Crocs that fit wonderful, we were very disappointed that the fit, of the Blitzen Polar Fleece Clog by Crocs, is too small. However, we are returning the too small size and I just placed an order for the next larger size, sure hope they fit because my husband really likes them!