Profile for Christian E. Swanson > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christian E. Swanson RSS Feed (Mt.Morris, NY USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Einstein: The 1st 100 Years
Einstein: The 1st 100 Years
by Maurice Goldsmith
16 used & new from $2.38

5.0 out of 5 stars More info than you can shake a stick at., December 21, 2014
Perfect

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked them. They were thinner than Huggies and Pampers ..., December 21, 2014
(Daughter-In-Law) - I know you wanted to know about the diapers. I liked them. They were thinner than Huggies and Pampers but held well. Didn't leak once. The tabs are kinda hard to grasp sometimes, but that's prob just bc my kids r usually moving all over! And the design on them are cute :-)
(Me) - I will convey your thoughts to mothers across America!

Champion  Men's Rugby Short,Black,XX-Large
Champion Men's Rugby Short,Black,XX-Large
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $9.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Construction, February 13, 2013
Fits the bill perfectly. Price is right, form and function are above average.
Will be ordering another batch post haste.

Philips USA PH-62050 CD/MP3/MD-To-Cassette Adapter (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by in stock novelties llc
Price: $14.95
12 used & new from $8.40

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, February 13, 2013
This item arrived in a timely fashion and after a couple of minutes testing it in my car,
it continued it's journey directly into the garbage can. A clicking noise was followed
by a repeated clunking noise that was closely followed by screeching. I think there
was music playing in the background of this disaster but can't be sure. Just awful.

Heath Zenith BL-6136-LA Basic Solutions Wireless Switch and Plug-in, Light Almond
Offered by M&P Incredible Deals
Price: $14.99
4 used & new from $14.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Too Good, December 20, 2012
Doesn't work very good, as several flicks of switch needed to actually connect on or off.My old "Handy Switch (tm) works much much better. Will have to see if they still available.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 24, 2013 4:05 PM PDT

Five Brown & Orange Butterflies - Etched Vinyl Stained Glass Film, Static Cling Window Decal
Offered by Window Art in Vinyl Etchings
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Protect Yourself And Your Guests !, November 24, 2012
From my experience and observation, sliding glass doors and screens are perfect opportunities for one to end up on "Americas Funniest Videos". I've seen embarrassment arise for many tipsy, (and sober too) people; not realizing someone has closed the previously open door and then, smiling widely, bouncing off them, often with drink or plate in hand to add hilarity.
This product, along with a similar magnetic one for screen doors, placed in strategic locations will alleviate that occurrence and keep fellow humans from laughing uncontrollably at you or your prostrate guests expense.

4 Blue & Black Butterflies - Etched Vinyl Stained Glass Film, Static Cling Window Decal
Offered by Window Art in Vinyl Etchings
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves Noses And Foreheads!, November 24, 2012

Alki'i Premium Cuffed thick warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - Olive
Alki'i Premium Cuffed thick warm beanie snowboarding winter hats - Olive
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers Me Ears Mate, November 19, 2012
Hat does exactly what hats of this type are supposed to do! Good, quick service. Five more words till twenty.

Louisville Ladder FS1508 300-Pound Duty Rating Fiberglass Step Ladder, 8-Feet
Louisville Ladder FS1508 300-Pound Duty Rating Fiberglass Step Ladder, 8-Feet
Price: $178.21
14 used & new from $131.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid As A Rock, October 30, 2012
Needed a secure way to wash windows much higher than I would ordinarily tackle now that I'm in my autumn years. My old shaky wooden stepladder was giving me climbing palpitations while this one couldn't be sturdier or more firmly planted on the ground. Should have taken the plunge years ago as I now don't dread the job, and as a result can more often admire squeaky clean glass. Has lots of bells and whistles that I'm sure my boys will utilize when they inevitably borrow it.

Panasonic KX-TGA651B  Extra Handset for KX-TG65XX Series Cordless Phones, Black
Panasonic KX-TGA651B Extra Handset for KX-TG65XX Series Cordless Phones, Black
Price: $30.06
79 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Like A Charm!, October 30, 2012
Bought a total of four of these to enhance my household system. It's nice having the different ring tones alert me to calls I want or need to answer. A distinctive whoop whoop sound brings me running while the regular ring tone tells me I can let it go to message service. Add to that call blocking and missed call features and I couldn't be happier! It really is a winner of a product.

Page: 1 | 2