Profile for S. Carr > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Carr RSS Feed (Nashua, NH)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bingo
Bingo
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars like it., February 19, 2014
This review is from: Bingo (App)
The payout for bingos are not that great but I still like it. I can only play for 20-30mins because I lose more cards than earning.

Red Dawn (2012) [HD]
Red Dawn (2012) [HD]
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars God Awful, November 29, 2013
If zero stars was an option, that's what this horrid remake deserves. No wonder this steaming pile of crap was sitting on the shelf for 2 years after filming wrapped. If Chris Hemsworth didn't make it big in Thor, this wretched film would have died on the vine where it should have.

How to Lose a Tooth
How to Lose a Tooth
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome book!, November 19, 2013
My 4 year old son and 6 year old daughter love this story. They laughed out loud and ask yo repeat certain sentences over and over. Good book!

There Was an Old Monkey Who Swallowed a Frog
There Was an Old Monkey Who Swallowed a Frog
Price: $9.68

4.0 out of 5 stars good book., November 7, 2013
My kids ages 4 and 6 loves this book. My 4 year old thinks it's hilarious. I would recommend this book for young kids and toddlers.

Swimways Toypedo Bandits
Swimways Toypedo Bandits
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $6.99
57 used & new from $2.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, September 16, 2013
This review is from: Swimways Toypedo Bandits (Toy)
The kids love chasing them at the pool! Durable, quick delivery and a good price. Will order again when they all are lost (1 so far!).

Jelly Belly Sport Beans, Fruit Punch Energizing Jelly Beans, 1-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24)
Offered by PLAYME TOYS, TUNES, & NOVELTIES
Price: $24.74
8 used & new from $22.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, September 16, 2013
Brought 4 of these with me for the Tri-State Super Spartan Race in Vernon NJ, a 8+ mile obstacle race with 20+ obstacles and over 2300 feet in elevation climbing up and down the mountain. These were perfect for the quick energy boost needed for the mountain ascents.

Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
Darice 80-Piece Deluxe Art Set
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $11.96
51 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great art set., August 20, 2013
Purchased this for my 6 year old daughter and she loves it. She uses it every day. It holds the crayons and color pencil nicely. I need to load up on the crayons though.

Oster 78005-010 Golden A5 Single-Speed Clippers
Oster 78005-010 Golden A5 Single-Speed Clippers
Price: $103.07
26 used & new from $97.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Best investment., August 20, 2013
I used this to shave my cats who were extremely matted. It took a while to cut their hair so the clippers got hot often but it works great. I got tons of scratches and bite marks on my hand but my cats are now matte free. I should have purchased this clipper a long time ago instead of trying to cut out their matted hairs and brush it out. Long hair cats are very high maintenance.

Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Satin Silver (SGP10218)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Husband., August 20, 2013
He loves it. He likes plain, simple, and stylish. This fits him perfect. The only complaint is that the charging hole can only fit its original charger from sprint...other than that, its an awesome case.

Body Glove Drop Suit Rugged Cell Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S III Black (9284901)
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.45
20 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My 16yr old daughter picked this out., August 20, 2013
I gave her a $20 budget and she picked this case. She likes it. If fit snuggley and looks good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3