Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for DiDi > Reviews

Browse

DiDi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DiDi RSS Feed (NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Skechers Performance Women's Go Walk 2 Super Sock 2 Goga Mat Slip-On Shoe, Charcoal 2, 7.5 M US
Offered by Paul's Shoes
Price: $64.99
3 used & new from $40.75

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, July 5, 2016
Awesome shoe, so comfy and yet still attractively sporty looking.Usually wear a 7.5 and ordered a 7.5 which fit like a glove. Wear these all the time.

Clever Travel Companion V-Neck T-Shirt with Secret Pocket, Black, X-Small
Clever Travel Companion V-Neck T-Shirt with Secret Pocket, Black, X-Small
Offered by Safees / Clever Travel Companion
Price: $29.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice comfy shirt and a clever idea, July 5, 2016
Impressed with the shirt. It's a nice cut and quality, perfect for traveling. I'm 5'6", 125lb and ordered an xs which fit perfectly (still a little loose). Very happy with purchase, such a great idea

Under Armour Women's UA Locker T-Shirt Small Maroon
Under Armour Women's UA Locker T-Shirt Small Maroon
Offered by Longjin mall
Price: $16.08
2 used & new from $16.08

5.0 out of 5 stars great for working out, June 24, 2016
I own this shirt in like 5 colors. I wear it for all sports activities, super comfy. I'm 5'6, 125lb usually wear a S and that is what I got. True to size.

Under Armour Women's UA Double Double Shorts Small Graphite
Under Armour Women's UA Double Double Shorts Small Graphite
Offered by Under Armour
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sporty comfy, June 24, 2016
Love these shorts. I'm 5'6, 125lb usually wear a S and they fit perfectly... they are a rather baggy style which is what I was looking for. super comfy and I've had no problems with washing, also got them in black. Great for running around.

Sanuk Women's W Yoga Sling 2 Metallic Flip Flop, Silver, 8 M US
Sanuk Women's W Yoga Sling 2 Metallic Flip Flop, Silver, 8 M US
Price: $39.90
15 used & new from $39.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Style is SUPER cute, I really wanted these shoes so badly, June 24, 2016
Style is SUPER cute, I really wanted these shoes so badly. The only problem is the fit. I pretty consistently wear a 7.5 occasionally a 7. But with the 7 my toes would slide over the shoe lip and the 8 was just generally too big. While the fabric is super soft it easily slides off your heel. Unfortunately the fit totally didn't work for my feet (I usually don't have weird fit problems I should add). Wish they had half sizes.

Teagas Portable White Porcelain Gongfu Tea Set,Decorative Pattern(Lotus Flower)
Teagas Portable White Porcelain Gongfu Tea Set,Decorative Pattern(Lotus Flower)
Offered by Teagas
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, February 9, 2016
Arrived on time and as described. Very pretty!

My Fight / Your Fight
My Fight / Your Fight
by Ronda Rousey
Price: $19.00
141 used & new from $2.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Warrior woman, May 26, 2015
This review is from: My Fight / Your Fight (Hardcover)
All the chapters are short and the writing style is simple which makes it a very quick read. No matter how you feel about Ronda Rousey I don't see how you can't come out of reading this with a deep respect for her iron will and dedication to the sport. She's a power house with a unique personality.

PUMA Women's Sweat Capri, Black, Small
PUMA Women's Sweat Capri, Black, Small

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and attractive, April 13, 2015
This review is from: PUMA Women's Sweat Capri (Apparel)
Great all round sporty capris. I wear them for everything from running to yoga classes. I'm 5'6" and usually wear an S and the S fit as expected (pretty much as in the pic). Comfy and attractive!

THE PALE EMPEROR (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
THE PALE EMPEROR (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Price: $13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice cohesive collection, April 13, 2015
I was super surprised when I realized how much I loved this album. It's so rare that I like every single song on an album as was the case with this.The songs all have a nice depth and control behind it. As an album it's a beautiful, cohesive collection.

truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
truMedic TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager
Offered by truCore Distributors
Price: $99.97
5 used & new from $28.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple to setup and very easy to use, April 13, 2015
It's a great home device. Simple to setup and very easy to use. I like that it's small enough to use when I'm sitting at my desk at work for some quick back pain relief. The only slightly annoying thing are the electrodes which do loose their "stickiness" fairly quickly. I did end up buying alcohol swabs and gel to give them a longer lifespan. Device works great though and I found the charge and intensity was more then enough for my needs. I also didn't find the 15 minute limit to be annoying. I just re-set it if I want more time, considering the price I think that's ok.

Page: 1 | 2