Profile for DiDi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DiDi RSS Feed (NY)

Solgar Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 Nuggets, 1000 mcg, 60 Count
Solgar Methylcobalamin Vitamin B12 Nuggets, 1000 mcg, 60 Count
Offered by Healthy Choice Plus
Price: $8.95
12 used & new from $5.33

4.0 out of 5 stars great B 12 but ridiculous bottle for 60 nuggets, February 18, 2014
I've been taking these B12 for a while now and find them very effective (after being diagnosed with a B12 deficiency).

I just feel the need to point out that the 100 nugget bottle is actually smaller then the 60 nugget bottle. Even the 100 nugget bottle could be half the size to fit the full amount of vitamins. I know this doesn't bother most people but i find it a waste of material perhaps they could drop the prize if they didn't have to over package everything..... shrug......

neuLash Lash Enhancing Serum 0.11 oz.
neuLash Lash Enhancing Serum 0.11 oz.
Offered by America's Beauty Supply
Price: $51.51
24 used & new from $49.99

3.0 out of 5 stars worked for me but you might want to get all the facts, September 18, 2013
I applied it almost everyday (did miss a few days here and there) for 30 days and definitely noticed my lashes were longer. I did not see a color change of any kind like some described, they were just visibly longer then before. If it were just for the results then I'd say I was happy.

I was so amazed at how well it worked that I decided I really should look closer into this before using this long term. People may think this is just another simple cosmetic fix but they are infact applying a drug to their eye skin. Lifetech who manufacture both RapidLash as well as NeuLash do not clearly label this. Here's the warning letter from the FDA:
[...] This product was also banned in Sweden because their active ingredient isopropyl cloprostenate and other "prostaglandin analogs" have potentially dangerous side effects and as such should be categorized as a drug.

I understand people may not care about all this but I thought it was interesting and worth sharing as it changed my mind about further applying it. I gave it 3 stars because it does do what it sais it does but I had to deduct 2 stars because I felt it was irresponsible not to label things properly so people could make a more educated choice.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 9:37 PM PDT

The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness
The Center Cannot Hold: My Journey Through Madness
by Elyn R. Saks
Price: $32.99
69 used & new from $5.28

5.0 out of 5 stars It leavs you with a deeper understanding, June 20, 2008
We often associate mental disorders with people who cannot function in life. Getting this insight from a person who is not only very intelligent but able to live a productive life provides the reader with a new outlook and understanding of this disruptive disorder. In addition it is well written and keeps your attention from beginning to end.

The Sound of Butterflies: A Novel
The Sound of Butterflies: A Novel
by Rachael King
88 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars almost 5 stars, February 4, 2008
As most of the other reviews already state, it is overall a wonderful book. The characters are interesting and the story moves forward making you want to know what comes next. The only critique I have is that I felt that towards the end it just all got a bit cluttered. It felt to me like the author was trying to resolve EVERYTHING in a few pages. To me the end was rushed. But I did overall enjoy reading it and would recommend it to others.