Profile for Grace Ana > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Grace Ana RSS Feed (STL)

Page: 1 | 2
Claire's Not-So-Gothic Romance
Claire's Not-So-Gothic Romance
Price: $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Rainy Day Enjoyment, Dictionary Required, January 15, 2014
I've been on a Jane Eyre kick since last year, so I thoroughly enjoyed this book. My only qualm is that after downloading to my kindle on my phone, I found myself resorting to the app's dictionary every couple of pages. Maybe it was my fault for pre-judging it as an easy read lol. Either way, I sincerely enjoyed it and am now looking into the writer's other works!

So, You Want to be Married?
So, You Want to be Married?

3.0 out of 5 stars Second edition available!, January 15, 2014
As a writer, it hurt me readers are turning away from solid marital experience and biblical content, from what I gathered from the sample. After reading the other reviews and seeing that some didn't buy because of the editing, I wanted to let everyone know that there is a second edition available. I have yet to read the second other book, but I plan to read it and review on the contents (and grammar!) If someone would like to beat me to the punch, the URL for the second edition is So You Want Married II ebook

Love UnExpected
Love UnExpected

2.0 out of 5 stars Eh.., December 9, 2012
This review is from: Love UnExpected (Kindle Edition)
I didn't really enjoy this book. Some of the twists were unbelievable, and the plot line dragged a bit in some places. I found myself reading just so I won't leave it unfinished.

20 Gauge Sterilized Piercing Needles 5 Pack
20 Gauge Sterilized Piercing Needles 5 Pack
Offered by SS Body Jewelry & Tattoo Supply
Price: $3.90
2 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great needles, December 9, 2012
These needles were exactly what I was looking for. Used them to reopen ear piercings. The needles came in individual sealed packages, which all came together in a larger sealed package.

Official Hunger Games: Mockingjay Call
Official Hunger Games: Mockingjay Call

5.0 out of 5 stars Hunger Games, December 9, 2012
Come on, people. It Hunger Games!! I can't wait for the sequel to come out. I use this as a text notification alert

'Tis So Sweet
'Tis So Sweet
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 9, 2012
This review is from: 'Tis So Sweet (MP3 Music)
Heard this song on a mixtape I was given by a friend, who didn't know who sang this song. Fast forward two years and I was searching for the song. The thought came to me to Google Tonex (who I thought sang the song) and Wow Gospel. It came back w a result, but it was a different song by Tonex. Scrolled down to see.where Wow Gospel fit into the blog page and found Tis So Sweet by Shea Norman! Lol, I said all that to say that after two years of looking for this song, it did not disappoint. It was instantly added to my favorites list.

Gold 'N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment
Gold 'N Hot Jet Bonnet Dryer Attachment
Offered by eBeautyInc
Price: $9.39
12 used & new from $6.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 4, 2012
The bonnet came a day after the expected delivery date, but it did arrived in the retail packing, and it works as expected. I ordered this before learning the beauty supply around the corner has a hard top very reasonably priced, but I'm going to keep it because it'll be perfect for travel. I used it on my mother during her deep conditioning, and it kept flying off! I bought this for roller sets, and was concerned that it would be too small to use over the rollers, but I think it will fit with a bit of room to spare! I tried the heat before Mom and it was about as hot as a hard top dryer with my Chi handheld dryer on low, and my mom actually said the heat felt good! I think the level of heat is dependent on the handheld dryer you own. I would definitely recommend this to those with dryers whose low heat setting is warm, not hot, because it will become hot over a period of time inside the bonnet

e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
e.l.f. Eyebrow Stencil Kit
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $3.80
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, January 29, 2012
I saw this on the elf site and wanted it, but wasn't willing to do the almost ten dollars in shipping for a dollar product. Target sells elf products, but not the stencil. I looked it up online and found this seller, and caught it at a time when I saved more than half of what I would've paid the manufacturers. I know some people who use stencils to fill in their brows, but I purchased this to shape mine. I hold the stencil over my brow (I overlap it because my brow shape is a bit thicker than the stencil) and use a white eyeliner pencil I bought separately to fill them in, then plucked the hairs outside of the desired shape. They arrived within a few days of purchase, too, so that's always a bonus!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2013 8:38 PM PST

3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for HTC Droid Eris
3 Pack of Premium Crystal Clear Screen Protectors for HTC Droid Eris
Offered by WellGoal
Price: $1.42
10 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Better luck next time, January 29, 2012
You know how you buy a gift and try to remove the price sticker, only to end up ripping off half and leaving the rest behind? I tried two protectors and couldn't the remove the paper tabs cleanly. The package doesn't instruct you on how to remove the outer layers using the tabs, so you're pretty much on your own. I had to go in and separate the screen protector from the outer layers with my nail to apply it. It also shows an image of a card to get the air bubbles out, mine didn't come with one and I have yet to find the one that came with my last protector, so the edges of my screen have a few bubbles. However, the protectors arrived quickly, a credit card got out most of the bubbles, rest of the screen is clear and it doesn't effect my phone's operation.

BIRUGEAR Hot Pink 3.5mm Stereo Headset Handsfree Soft Gel Earbud with Microphone for Asus Transformer Pad TF303CL / TF103C
Offered by Everydaysource
Price: $3.81
6 used & new from $0.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, January 6, 2012
I got these headphones for my HTC Eris almost a year ago. It took a while to get used to them, because I've been using over the ear for so long. But bad handling made one ear bud go out, and I promised them to my little cousin. The day before she came over to get them, they started working again! I hated to do it, but I gave them up. I haven't been able to reaccustom myself yet lol will definitely repurchase soon

Page: 1 | 2