Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Profile for mforky > Reviews

Browse

mforky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mforky "mforky" RSS Feed

Cosmic Down 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Cosmic Down 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Price: $99.95 - $187.65

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it! Good Sleeping Bag, December 11, 2015
I have had this bag for about a year now. I have used it on several Scouting camp outs. I have used it in temps down to 20 degrees with out any problems. The last time I was sweating in it.

You have to keep in mind that the ratings are for someone who has long underwear on. If you are only wearing a T-shirt, then the rating is is not 20 deg.

You should have clothes with you that are only for sleeping. If it's 25 outside and slip off your boots and get into the bag, then it's going to feel colder. It may not feel like it, but your clothes will have moisture in them that will cool you off.

If you get cold easily, then you might want to consider sleeping with a hat on. That will make a huge difference.

Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket, Hyper Blue, X-Large
Columbia Men's Watertight II Jacket, Hyper Blue, X-Large
Price: $47.92
4 used & new from $47.92

4.0 out of 5 stars The arms are small. I bought this one size ..., November 11, 2015
The arms are small. I bought this one size bigger so I could wear a sweatshirt under it. It's tighter than I would want it to be.

Mophie Juice Pack air case and rechargeable battery for iPod Touch 2G (Blue)
Mophie Juice Pack air case and rechargeable battery for iPod Touch 2G (Blue)

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this case!, March 13, 2011
Don't buy this case if you want to use your internal speaker on the iPod touch. My son took my old one so that he could play games on it and you have to use earbuds to hear the sounds when using this case. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a case if he has to remove it to play the iPod. I read up on the case on the Mophie website and this came from the FAQ page under the Support tab.
"Does the juice pack air block the speaker, microphone, or camera?
Of course not!"
I will be sending my case back promptly, which is a shame because otherwise it is a nice case.

Photoshop for Wedding Photographers Personal Seminar: Interactive DVD Training and Guide
by Scott Kelby
22 used & new from $11.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome DVD!, August 14, 2005
I really enjoyed watching this DVD! Scott Kelby is very detailed and shows you ALL of the steps to make each layout and also how to save it as a template that you can reuse. It comes with a booklet they shows different techniques and layout designs than what is on the DVD. It is great for a beginner like me! If you are a pro at Photoshop, you might not like all of the detailed steps, but it was great for me!