Profile for Kurt F. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kurt F. RSS Feed

What It Is to Burn - X (CD+DVD)
What It Is to Burn - X (CD+DVD)
Price: $16.47
33 used & new from $8.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Nostalgia can't help this..., March 28, 2014
Great album, holds up really well. That being said, this DVD is horribly shot. I couldn't even finish watching it. I made it to the fifth song and hit eject. The audio sounds overdubbed, and the footage is...just bad. I understand that it was shot over four dates, but its hard to watch when the camera is constantly jumping around and Nate isn't matching his singing. I'd rather just watch one full show than footage from four different dates spliced together. You know how bands sometimes use live footage from a tour for a music video? Thats what this looks like. This thing was delayed multiple times. After watching the final product, I understand why, but at the same time don't get why it was because the delays obviously didn't help.

Superfeet Black Premium Insoles
Superfeet Black Premium Insoles
Price: $35.80 - $174.62

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for flat feet, January 22, 2014
I have flat feet (no arch at all) and have high foot presssure and overpronate. They provided me no support at all. I get that they are supposed to be thin, and I purchased them to fit in shoes like Converse Chucks. But these provide no support or cushioning whatsoever,definitely a waste of $30.

amFilm Premium Screen Protector Film Matte Clear (Anti-Glare) for Kindle Fire HD 7" Tablet (2-Pack) [in AM Retail Packing]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $6.95
4 used & new from $1.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Moneys worth, January 4, 2013
Package says these things are perfect fit, I must have a got a faulty pack because the two screen protectors I got were not a perfect fit. I cleaned the screen for 2-3 minutes with the cleaning cloth that came with them and applied the screen protector, bubbles everywhere. Second screen protector applied a bit better but still have a few bubbles, and one of the corners isn't sticking very well. Would definitely urge potential buyers to look into a different product.

Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle
Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle
Offered by Shining Star Inc.
Price: $266.27
82 used & new from $170.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday deal, November 2, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought this to replace my old elite, Microsoft was going to charge me $120 to repair it so I decided to splurge and get this. Hard to pass up a deal like this. The 250gb console alone is $299.
With this you get Forza, not the complete game I guess (doesn't come with all the cars), but for a free game beggars can't be choosers. Downloadable copy of Skyrim, which won many game of the year awards last year. I also got TWO months of xbox live gold with mine, I noticed other reviewers saying they got one, I don't know if I got lucky or what but I ended up with two one month trial codes in mine. Also comes with one month trial of HULU and Epix. Only thing bad about this is it doesn't come with an HDMI cable. If you are looking to upgrade or replacing your old 360, this is the deal to get!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2012 9:41 AM PST