Profile for YnotMe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

YnotMe RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OMOY® EM28 Bluetooth 4.0 Wireless Speaker with Hands Free - 1000mAh Powerful Battery, 12Hours Play Time (Black)
Offered by keisound
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars For $20 you can't go wrong., January 23, 2015
Very nice small Bluetooth wireless speaker for less than $20. Has the latest Bluetooth connectivity which has worked with anything I have thrown at it. Nice rubberized feel to it. Nice crisp sound, not a lot of bass, but not real tinny either. It's not a Bose or UE boom but for 1/10th the price it's not bad, I've tried 40-60 dollar speakers that sounded no better. I wanted something I could take anywhere and not worry about losing or wrecking them. It fits the bill perfectly.
I have own for over a month now and the speaker will last the whole day without charging. Phone calls work through it just fine. I don't usually use it that way but I tested it and it worked just fine
Thanks for reading hope this helps.

Speed Energy 7.4V/4600mAh/80c Li-Po Battery/Shorty Pack
Speed Energy 7.4V/4600mAh/80c Li-Po Battery/Shorty Pack
Price: $102.57

3.0 out of 5 stars A good Battery, just not for the price., October 24, 2014
The "Speed Energy 7.4V/4600mAh/80c Li-Po Battery/Shorty Pack" is a OK battery pack. I have other shorty packs that I paid less for, with smaller C ratings and the same mAh or less, that I feel perform as good or better. I'm not knocking the battery, it's good, but I feel there's better for less Other shorty packs we've owned: Turnigy, Gens-ace, Wolfpack, G-Force.

FlySky iT4 2.4G TX Radio Controller, Titanium
FlySky iT4 2.4G TX Radio Controller, Titanium
Price: $188.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice controller, very nice price., October 24, 2014
I have owned the FlySky iT4 2.4G TX Radio Controller Titanium, for about 2 1/2 weeks now. No bind issues at all for me. It is currently bound to 4 different trucks and I switch back and forth constantly.

The touch screen is very easy to use. The software makes this controller very easy to use. Just about anything you want to control on your RC is at your fingertips. If your not sure what something does touch the ? at the bottom of the screen and it gives you the answer.

The rechargeable battery is a huge step up from burning through AA batteries. I also love that the antenna is small and fixed. Range for this controller is very good, I have not reached its limit yet. It seems to have no latency issues like the other 2 radios have.

I have tested the accuracy of 2 of the sensors (temp, voltage) and both are spot on. Also, I love the timer options for testing my 17.5 motors, they can get hot but with this controller I can set the timer and watch the temp. right from the driver stand.

There are a couple cons for me although they might not be for you. I would like a smaller steering wheel option, the one on my last controller was better for me. I also wish you could lock the steering wheel at the angle I want. I like mine pulled all the way out and it sometimes starts to turn back to the controller at times. Like I said, these are my preferences and may not be yours.

Also I don't have either a boat or a nitro rc, But there are dedicated software apps for both on this radio.

Overall a great radio and a very nice upgrade from my FlySky FS-GT3B and Traxxas tqi controllers had had before this.

Hope this helps.

CYstore RUGGED Dual Layer Armor Cover Case With Horizontal Stand For Blu Studio 5.5 / D610 (Include a CYstore Stylus Pen) - White/Green
Offered by ToPerk
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars CYstore RUGGED Dual Layer Armor Cover Case With Horizontal Stand For Blu Studio 5.5 / D610 (Include a CYstore Stylus Pen) - Whit, June 25, 2014
The RUGGED Dual Layer Armor Cover Case With Horizontal Stand For Blu Studio 5.5 fits very well. I have not yet needed to find out if it will protect the phone in case I drop it, but it seems adequate.

The issue I have and the reason I picked this case, over others, was it had a stand, but it's almost pointless. The phone is large and fairly heavy, the stand has 3 stop positions for viewing the phone at different angles horizontally, but the weight of the phone is to much for it and only works in the last position. Also don't plan on using the stand vertically, it's not made to work that way. Overall, as a protective case I feel it works fine, but the stand is to weak to work properly. Thanks for reading and I hope this helps

Southpole Men's Big-Tall HD and Foil Print with Asymmetric Wording and Background Tiger Graphic Tee, Black, 6X-Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Southpole Men's Big-Tall HD and Foil Print, December 26, 2013
The Southpole Men's Big-Tall HD and Foil Print t shirt is way smaller than other shirts with similar size ratings. I bought 2 sizes bigger than I normally wear, if its a high quality t shirt, and it's still to small. The reason I bought so large was many of the reviews for other Southpole products were on the small side, it seems to me their sizing is much smaller than most company's. I bought 6x I would guess it is closer to a 3x. Second star is for looking to be well made other than sizing.

SpeedTreads Konekt SC MNTD:SLHR,4x4F/R,ECX (2)
SpeedTreads Konekt SC MNTD:SLHR,4x4F/R,ECX (2)
Offered by Best Service Stores
Price: $22.44
9 used & new from $17.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money., November 7, 2013
The SpeedTreads Konekt SC MNTD:SLHR,4x4F/R,ECX (2) are a decent tire. The tire compound is a little on the firm side, maybe close to proline m2 compound, the foam is very soft. I used the tires for a half a dozen races indoor clay. I was looking for a cheap set of wheels for the front of my Kyosho sc that were light and had good grip. They are not the best I've used, but they're well worth the money. I will buy more.

Team Associated 29132 XP SHV1504MG High Voltage Metal Gear Servo
Team Associated 29132 XP SHV1504MG High Voltage Metal Gear Servo

3.0 out of 5 stars Team Associated 29132 XP SHV1504MG High Voltage Metal Gear Servo, September 21, 2013
This is a good cheap replacement servo. Works fine for 2wd 1/10 scale rc vehicles. But I wouldn't use for racing, it's not overly fast or strong, but works for bashing, also the high voltage capability is a plus. The problem I have with it is, it's a Team Associated SC10 oem part, but doesn't come with the servo horn for the SC10. It came with other horns, but not one we needed for the SC10. I guess I'll never understand how manufacturers package there products.

Viper R/C Solutions VST 4.5T Modified 550 Class Sensored Brushless Motor
Viper R/C Solutions VST 4.5T Modified 550 Class Sensored Brushless Motor
Price: $111.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Viper R/C Solutions VST 4.5T Modified 550 Class Sensored Brushless Motor, September 9, 2013
The Viper 4.5t motor is quite a bit larger then the Tekin SCX4 it was bought to replace. It was put in to a SC10 4x4, which we had to modify the chassis to fit it in. The Viper has more than enough torque for this truck and was similar to the Tekin in that respect. Where it differed from the Tekin was top end. The Viper is slower in that category. Both ran with a 12/62 gear setup, with a Speed Passion Reventon Pro esc. Overall a very nice motor.

MG995 High Speed Digital Metal Gear 2BB Torque RC Servo for HPI Savage XL FUTABA
Offered by Sain Store
Price: $9.80
5 used & new from $9.80

4.0 out of 5 stars MG995 High Speed Digital Metal Gear 2BB Torque RC Servo, September 9, 2013
This servo looks to be okay, we put it in a SC10 4x4 for some racing this past weekend. It definitely has the torque needed, but the operating speed "0.13sec / 60 degrees (6.0V no load)" does not seem accurate. It seems to be slower than the Hi-tec one we removed, which had the same posted operating speed. In fact it seems closer to the Turnigy servo(speed .16sec) that was in our hpi blitz. But for the money it seems to be well worth it. I will update review if the servo shows any problems.

Ford Expedition Pickup Truck 97-02 Left & Right Headlights Headlamps Pair Set
Ford Expedition Pickup Truck 97-02 Left & Right Headlights Headlamps Pair Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Ford Expedition Pickup Truck 97-02 Left & Right Headlights Headlamps, April 25, 2013
These Ford Expedition Pickup Truck 97-02 Left & Right Headlights Headlamps fit my '99 f150 just fine. It only took about 10 minutes to swap out my old yellowed, cloudy headlights. Adjustments to make the new ones match the old ones were easy. They came with light bulbs and and have worked perfectly for the month they have been installed. Should have done this years ago. I can see the road at night again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4