Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick
Profile for MjDavis > Reviews

Browse

MjDavis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MjDavis RSS Feed

Facebook
Facebook
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Loading, February 12, 2016
This review is from: Facebook (App)
My app won't load for some reason. I tried uninstalling it and it still showing that I have it. I dunno what the deal is.

The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
The Phantom of the Opera (2004)
DVD
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute Favorite, August 11, 2013
This is my all time favorite movie. Love the broadway version, and of course Gerry Butler. He is a hottie!

Cyclops CYC-9WS Thor-by-Sirius 9-Watt Rechargeable LED Spotlight
Cyclops CYC-9WS Thor-by-Sirius 9-Watt Rechargeable LED Spotlight
Price: $37.87
215 used & new from $31.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright, January 5, 2012
My husband loves his new light. It is very bright and most certainly does the job when we are looking to see what the dogs have found outside.

Acase(TM) Stylus - A-ccurate Slim Stylus Pen for Touchscreen Devices Including Kindle Fire, Apple iPad/iPad2/iPad3, Motorola Xoom, Samsung Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry PlayBook (Pink).
Offered by CTCStore
Price: $2.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased as Pink, April 13, 2011
I love that I have found a pink stylus to go with my iPad 2. Though I have not received the iPad yet, I use my husband's original and the stylus works GREAT! So happy to get one in something other than black!

Romantic Style
Romantic Style
by Selina Lake
32 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Romantic Style is Beautiful, April 13, 2011
This review is from: Romantic Style (Hardcover)
I absolutely adore this book. I just received it last week and have not yet had the chance to view it other than merely glancing at the pages. The pictures are beautiful and the ideas are great. Cannot wait to begin my decorating journey with romantic country styel.

The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health
The PCOS Workbook: Your Guide to Complete Physical and Emotional Health
by Angela Grassi
Price: $18.00
57 used & new from $13.85

5.0 out of 5 stars FIVE STAR Information, December 19, 2010
Being recently diagnosed with PCOS, I have been looking for information about the syndrome. My doctor is not well versed in this area, but she gave me some websites to go to for more info. I haven't read many books on PCOS< but I have done a lot of internet research. There is something about having to process your thoughts and write them down in a workbook that just helps you internalize the information provided. Though I'm still having a hard time dealing with all the complications and such, I'm glad this book was recommended to me. Excellent way to deal with your emotions while getting some wonderful information.

ADA Complete Guide to Carb Counting
ADA Complete Guide to Carb Counting
by Hope S. Warshaw
118 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, December 19, 2010
This book is an excellent guide for diabetics or people who are insulin resistant, like myself. Easily understood, excellent information. I recommend this book to anyone who is interested about foods and how they affect you.

Incipio Technologies Feather Slim Form-Fitted Case for iPod touch 2G, 3G (Magenta)
Price: $3.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Star Case, December 19, 2010
If you are thinking about ordering this iPod case for yourself or someone you know - GO FOR IT! I have had this case for a while now, and have dropped my iPod several times and nothing was damaged. I really like the slim finish, making the carrying of the iPod very easy with no bulky case to attach. Comes off and goes on easy. Love the pink!!!!

The Band Perry
The Band Perry
Price: $9.00
154 used & new from $0.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Country Music that ROCKS!, November 11, 2010
This review is from: The Band Perry (Audio CD)
After hearing the whole cd, I am head over heels for this group. The Band Perry mixes country, bluegrass, and soul in such a melodic way. Well worth the money!!!!