Profile for J. Bass > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Bass RSS Feed

CleanMyMac 3 [Download]
CleanMyMac 3 [Download]
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like free apps too, but this is worth every penny..., May 28, 2015
I don't know how this app works, and to be honest I don't care. All I know is I woke up one morning with one Mac (super slow), used this application, and had the Macbook Pro that I had when I bought it.

I usually don't go for utility software that's 40 bucks, but it's 100% worth it and I'd pay it again. My productivity is very important. It's worth it.

TYT TH-9800 Two Way Radio
TYT TH-9800 Two Way Radio
Offered by Sanatop
Price: $249.99
7 used & new from $238.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Radio, September 29, 2014
Great little radio, especially for the price. I've been getting fantastic reports from people on repeaters from 15-40+ miles away. Obviously, don't expect to use this on 10 and 6 too often since it's FM, though I hear some people have fun on the repeaters. The specs are what they are, but I could go without 6 if it had 1.25. Very happy with this purchase.

Podcasting Good to Great: How to Grow Your Audience Through Collaboration
Podcasting Good to Great: How to Grow Your Audience Through Collaboration
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Networking master, August 16, 2014
This book may be targeting towards podcasters, but it's really an amazing roadmap about networking. This is a must read for small business owners who are looking to expand their marketing into new areas.

iPhone 5 / 5S Case - Ringke FUSION Case [Free HD Film/Drop Protection][GRAY] Shock Absorption Bumper Premium Hard Case for Apple iPhone 5S / 5 - Eco/DIY Package

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic case, October 12, 2013
This case gives you the best of both worlds.

It is very clean and lightweight, taking very little away from the phone. The clear backing is very high quality, and allows you to enjoy the design.

It does have a very sturdy, yet flexible feel. I would certainly trust is for short drops and also sitting it on any even surface.

Don't buy this case if you're looking to drop your phone in the ocean or drop it off the third floor balcony.

Great design. Well worth the purchase.

Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Samsung Chromebook (Wi-Fi, 11.6-Inch) 2012 Model
Offered by Etech Galaxy
Price: Click here to see our price
205 used & new from $94.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible second computer for many...a great first computer for some., October 28, 2012
Although it took a little getting used to, I have quickly become attached to my Chromebook. I use my Mac for hours every day for work, and of course it is my favorite. My Chromebook however, has quickly become my "anything but design or coding" computer. I've had no issue with the lack of native apps or programs, as I can quickly pop open Chrome Remote Desktop and have my Mac in full screen.

The keyboard is fantastic, and feels very familiar to anyone using a modern Apple keyboard. It's very thin, fast, light, and sturdy. The screen is not the best, but it is certainly not bad either.

For the price, this will be one of your most redeeming impulse buys ever.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2013 3:03 PM PDT

Motorola Surfboard SB5100 Cable Modem
Motorola Surfboard SB5100 Cable Modem
Offered by Electronics Prime LLC
Price: $59.97
37 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Modem No doubt, January 12, 2010
I replaced a piece of crap RCA modem that my cable company provided me with. I rented the RCA, and kept running into disconnect issues. I know my line has some static, but the motorola could care less. It never disconnects, it is super fast, no really really fast, and I am so stoked I bought it. I was losing a lot of productivity time on the RCA. Don't be afraid to purchase. Definitely worth every penny.