Profile for Bodach > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bodach "Bodach" RSS Feed (Portland, OR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, 12 Single Serve Cups (Pack of 3)
Grove Square Hot Cocoa, Dark Chocolate, 12 Single Serve Cups (Pack of 3)
Price: $18.18
5 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great when mix3d with coffee and cream, October 30, 2014
I have this hot chocolate automatically delivered monthly. This is great when mix3d with coffee and cream.

Transformers: Age of Extinction [Blu-ray]
Transformers: Age of Extinction [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Mark Wahlberg
Price: $19.99
33 used & new from $17.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great 3D Movie, October 30, 2014
The 3D presentation is spectacular!

Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2-Disc Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD)
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2-Disc Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD)
DVD ~ Chris Evans
Price: $26.70
47 used & new from $13.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Movie, October 30, 2014
Great movie. I enjoyed it the most out of all th Marvel films. The 3D picture is fantastic.

Tournament Style Chess Set with Black Tournament Roll-up Chessboard with 2.25" Square
Price: $26.64
2 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great chess set, October 30, 2014
This is a great chess set. The pieces are nice and heavy. The board (mat) is thick and heacy which is great. I think the case that is provided is sort of useless though - it is great for putting the pieces in but you can't store the board. A long case that you could put the rolled up board would have been beyter. Overall I highly recommend this set.

Emazing Lights CR1620 3 volt Button Cell Lithium Batteries (20 Pack)
Emazing Lights CR1620 3 volt Button Cell Lithium Batteries (20 Pack)
Offered by EmazingLights / iHeartRaves
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars They work fine and were at a great price, October 30, 2014
Purchased CR1620 batteries for our 3D glasses. They work fine and were at a great price.

LUVVITT® TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Crystal Clear
LUVVITT® TEMPERED GLASS Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Crystal Clear
Offered by Luvvitt
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $11.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic screen protector for my Galaxy S5, July 17, 2014
Very easy to install. Totally clear and does not impact the touch sensitivity of the screen. I highly recommend it.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Just What We Wanted, January 5, 2014
My wife and I gave each other FitBit Forces for Christmas. They provide the exact kind of tracking we were looking for and, If you take the time to set it up correctly, it can be very accurate. We used a quarter mile track in our neighborhood to establish the correct stride measurements. Once that was completed our FitBits were very accurate when compared to my GPS.

We struggled a bit setting up the initial sync. I have Samsung Note 8 and my Force synced perfectly with it. My wife has a Samsung 7 Plus and we were unable to sync at all with that or her HTC Rezound. We ended up syncing my wife's via our iMac and the USB dongle. She would much prefer to sync with her tablet or phone.

The mobile apps work good for tracking everything from steps taken to food eaten. Both the app and the web site are in a relatively easy to use format.

Neither of us have had issues with the band coming loose as indicated is several other reviews. I have worn mine 24 hours a day since getting it on the 25th.

All-in-all we are pleased with our FitBit Forces and give it four out of five stars. If we could sync with more relatively new mobile devices I would have given it five stars.

WeatherTech Custom Fit Cargo Liners for Volvo V50 Wagon, Grey
WeatherTech Custom Fit Cargo Liners for Volvo V50 Wagon, Grey
Offered by 3 Two Mango
Price: $111.00
27 used & new from $110.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit!, September 7, 2013
This is the second WeatherTech cargo liner I have purchased and as with the first it fits perfectly. The raised edge contains any spills. These cargo liners are durable and easy to clean. A must if you are carrying anything in your wagon that could make a mess. Highly recommended.

Pest A Cator 2000 Electromagnetic Rodent Repeller For Larger Areas
Pest A Cator 2000 Electromagnetic Rodent Repeller For Larger Areas
Price: $24.99
33 used & new from $19.32

3.0 out of 5 stars Mice Still Here, April 23, 2013
We have at least one mouse in our house. I've had the Pest-a-cator for several weeks now and have tried it in multiple locations throughout the house to no avail. I can't say it wouldn't work for some but it has made no difference in our home.

Into the Badlands (Badlands Trilogy Book 1)
Into the Badlands (Badlands Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't Put it Down., April 23, 2013
Well written and edited. The story hooked me and I couldn't put it down. Several times during absolutely gut wrenching scenes I was tempted to look ahead just to relieve the tension. This is story telling! Having an eight year old son, I really connected with Ed's desperation as he crosses the wasteland with his young sons. Every character was well developed to the point of making me worry about each of them. I look forward to reading more from Mr. Jarrett.
-HIGHLY RECOMMEND