Profile for m29a > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

m29a RSS Feed

Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather
Alera Fraze High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Black Leather
Price: $131.98
40 used & new from $79.18

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good chair. Not real leather. Holding up well., March 24, 2012
I am 6'2 and 250 lbs. This chair is perfect for me. To me, this chair was definitely worth $125. It is very comfortable. I needed another person to put it together, it took about 30 minutes. The chair did smell a little bit but that was to be expected when I read the reviews. It is not nearly as bad as people make it seem, it's tolerable. It came about 3 days after I payed for it. I agree with a reviewer, that you will have to pay a lot more to get a better quality chair than this. I can see it being a problem for people maybe below 5'8. I think taller people will come to really enjoy this chair. The only problem I see with it so far, is you cannot adjust the angle of the tilt. It's nothing major however. It seems to definitely be well made. My old chair was a cheap $40 mesh one, and it held up for about 2 years. I would imagine this one would last longer. The chair is wide and I cannot really go into the desk as much as I would like. Overall it's a great quality chair. Somebody said the price was at $70 in October, well I feel whoever got it at that price got an absolute steal. I feel happy paying $125 for it. I compared multiple good reviewed chairs on Amazon and this came out on top, and for a reason. The ratings don't lie, this is a great chair! I am a happy customer.

I am not saying this chair is the absolute best chair in the world, however I feel this chair is a fantastic value considering the price and if you aim to get a better chair than this, plan to pay a decent amount more.

Edit:
4 months in and there has been some issues with the base and it seems by the looks of it, it may end up giving out soon.

I also apologize if I have maybe had an influence on anybody buying this chair because of my comments. I made an honest mistake because I thought I knew what was what on this chair.

Edit2:
It's still holding up decently. It wobbles a little bit from the base. I wouldn't be surprised if this thing gave out within the next month or two, and if it does it will get a 1 star. I'll keep this updated.

In my eyes, if a certain product isn't built to last, it doesn't matter how good it may be.

Edit3 (6-12-13):
Still holding up pretty well surprisingly. Upped one more star because of durability so far.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 4, 2012 9:32 AM PDT

Philips Norelco 7810XL Men's Cutting System
Philips Norelco 7810XL Men's Cutting System
Offered by Monkey's Mark Down Electronics
Price: $141.99
9 used & new from $140.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic electric shaver for the price., December 1, 2011
I bought it on sale for $39 and it was a steal! This shaver exceeded my expectations. Granted it does not shave as close as the fusion pro glide manual razor but it gets close enough for my satisfaction. Honestly I hated the ridiculous prices of manual razors. They are expensive and even if you go with safety razors, it's still costly. This electric shaver is a great value and probably the best reviewed out of all the electric razor (in the price range). I am a satisfied customer and I recommend to anyone who is looking at buying this.

Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine
Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 with High-Precision 3600 DPI Optical Engine
Offered by Vino Deal
Price: $73.99
10 used & new from $32.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. GREAT gaming mouse., September 24, 2011
I've had many mouses before. The G400 is PERFECT. I love it. The buttons seem durable and everything is overall great quality, then again this is what you can expect from a brand name like Logitech. It's a great mouse for gaming and any other use. It has a great grip and even during the intense gaming moments, the hands do not slip off and they maintain grip. I can see this lasting a long time. As for the performance, well it's good enough for me and the DPI can be adjusted too. At the low price you can't go wrong. Best bang for your buck.

SportDOG Rechargeable NoBark 10R Bark Control Collar
SportDOG Rechargeable NoBark 10R Bark Control Collar
Price: $89.95
101 used & new from $78.00

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge hassle, September 24, 2011
Does it work? Yes. Is it worth the hassle? No. I wish some of these companies would use the regular collars instead of these buckle types. It's just a hassle and with the dog squirming it's hard to get it on. Did I mention you can't leave it on for more than a number of hours? So you have to take it off, put it back on, take it off. It's just ridiculous. I mean what if the dog is outside on the porch about a quarter of the day? What are you to do? It's just a hassle and it's not worth it in my opinion.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 11:08 PM PDT

Portta PETCSHP 3 RCA Composite S-video R/L Audio to HDMI Converter Upscaler 720p/1080p
Offered by JOBSTEVETTT
Price: $40.05
17 used & new from $36.87

3.0 out of 5 stars Marginal quality difference does not justify the price tag., July 13, 2011
It did improve the quality, but not enough to justify the price tag ($47) On some games like Mario Kart Double Dash there was only little improvement. Some games had a major difference like Super Smash Brothers Melee. But again the quality difference wasn't enough.

HP 2011x 20-Inch LED Monitor - Black
HP 2011x 20-Inch LED Monitor - Black
4 used & new from $90.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor!, July 8, 2011
I have always trusted the HP brand over any other brand in the computer area. This monitor impresses. It is an amazing value. It is absolutely stunning. This was an upgrade over a 2 year old 17' HP monitor. The only reason I wanted an upgrade was just because I wanted a bigger resolution. The 1600 x 900 is the perfect resolution IMO. Anyway I doubt I'll have to buy a warranty because my old 17' worked completely fine. You can trust HP. LED is nice too, I can get comfortable with the whole new generation going into LED instead of LCD. Driver was fast install, had the auto calibrate screen on from the disk for a bit and pressed the auto button the monitor and it automatically adjusted and that's all that is needed to do. The ONLY downfall of this monitor is the limited customization options (contrast, brightness, etc.) It isn't too limited, but it also isn't that expanded. Either way I am a happy customer. I recommend this product.

Point is.. at the price this is an excellent monitor. You just can't beat it. Best bang for your buck. I got mine at my local walmart for $129.

Dungeon Hunter Alliance [Online Game Code]
Dungeon Hunter Alliance [Online Game Code]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fun game played either solo or online/friends., June 22, 2011
The game is a clone of Diablo pretty much, not a bad thing. It REALLY shined when played with 1-3 friends. It brought enjoyment that couldn't be brought from many games. It is fun. Yes it may seem not that expanded but at least it is something. It is rare to find games like these. Last night I had 2 of my cousins and 1 friend and we played for 6 straight hours, we only quit because it was getting late but it was pure enjoyment. You play online with couch co op combined. This game is pretty good even if you are alone because there are a good bit of people who play it online too. This is a pretty good game imo. Brought hours and hours of fun.

Brink - Xbox 360
Brink - Xbox 360
Offered by PRICE 2 SAVE
Price: $8.99
223 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars A big upset on a hugely hyped game., May 10, 2011
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Brink - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I was expecting this to be a good game. I gave it a chance despite all of the bad reviews from major review sites such as 1UP and IGN. I opened it up and gave it a shot, and was disappointed. The ideas are great, but are executed poorly. The game has it's moments but is not generally worth it. The multiplayer was different, the gun fights were different. Everything felt it was delayed just a bit (even the responsiveness of the controls) This heavily reminded me of Team Fortress, After a couple of matches I was done. I couldn't go with the overall gameplay of the game. The presentation was nice but that doesn't cut it. I pre-ordered this game because of the hype it got (big mistake) Then again I got the $10 promotional credit so it's not a total loss on my part. This game had high expectations and really could of been a fantastic gaming experience, but overall didn't give any reasons to keep playing. The max level is 20 and can be reached in a matter of days. I think that alone shows the replay value of it. Also, I hate the Call of Duty franchise (For anyone who believes I am a "COD FAN") for it's repetitiveness. Brink brings something new, something fresh, and has many ideas that can be expanded on. Unfortunately the game feels incomplete.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2011 8:41 PM PDT

Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Cyber Acoustics Subwoofer Satellite System (CA-3602a)
Price: $39.99
55 used & new from $30.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price., April 23, 2011
I bought this because of all the great reviews it got. I was completely shocked at how good of a sound this produced. Amazing value. Completely satisfied. Do yourself a favor, and buy this. Do yourself a favor and buy this. You will not regret it. I listen to music A LOT and this blew me away. Some people may be expecting more, but at the low low price, you CANNOT go wrong. It is SO worth it. Trust me.

UPDATE: Friday May 27th

I just bought another set for my TV, because this item has such TREMENDOUS value. It produces amazing sound quality. No problems at all. I am 100% satisfied. I now have one set for my computer, and another set for the TV.