Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for OuterSpaced1 > Reviews

Browse

OuterSpaced1's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

OuterSpaced1 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Brand New Me
Brand New Me
Price: $0.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad but not great, May 12, 2016
This review is from: Brand New Me (MP3 Music)
Not bad but not great. Dj Trashy and Tekk are both musical architect masters. Get back to the Ill crafted magic that once was.✌️

Destroid 7 Bounce (Mayhem & Antiserum Remix)
Destroid 7 Bounce (Mayhem & Antiserum Remix)
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Pure Electronic Art, May 12, 2016
Pure electronic art.

In the Making [Explicit]
In the Making [Explicit]
Price: $6.93

4.0 out of 5 stars Hug Make 'Em Listen, May 12, 2016
In The Making is cleverly crafted and entertaining. This album is a direct result of how Hug Make 'Em keeps growing as an artist. With lyrically potent songs like Hugh Hefner, Going Up, and Work are sure to hypnotize the listener.
Hug Make 'Em listen.

Nikon D5200 24.1 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens + Automatic TTL Flash + Telephoto & Wide Angle Lenses + 10pc Bundle 32GB Deluxe Accessory Kit

Senfloco Women's Vintage Rockabilly Style Keyhole Bodycon Party Pencil Dress
Senfloco Women's Vintage Rockabilly Style Keyhole Bodycon Party Pencil Dress
Offered by Plambag
Price: $23.98 - $23.99

1.0 out of 5 stars sizing chart is completely wrong, January 3, 2014
my measurements are 36-27-36.. i am a size 5/6. i ordered this dress in a size small and can not even get it over my shoulders! my ribcage is only 28" wide... i don't have broad shoulders by any means. i figured it might be a little tight on the chest, but the top of this dress is so narrow that it would not go over my shoulders, or up my hips... the material does not stretch at all, has a zipper closure in the back, and it doesn't open far down enough to allow room to slide on. i also want to say, i own this same style dress made by Miusol in size small, and it fits PERFECT!! am really disappointed considering it took a month to arrive. not sure if it'll be worth the hassle of returning it and paying international shipping.

3.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS -But unbearably uncomfortable!, December 10, 2012
I love these heels, they are absolutely gorgeous! But they are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever owned. I'm no stranger to heels, and realize that beauty and comfort do not usually go hand in hand.. however these are just unbearable. If the front platform was a bit higher, they wouldn't be so bad... but the heel is so extremely high that you literally feel like you're about to tip forward with every step. That being said, they do look very sexy on.. just not ideal for dancing, walking or being on your feet for any extended period of time.

Bearpaw Meadow Tall Color: Maple Womens Size: 8
Bearpaw Meadow Tall Color: Maple Womens Size: 8

4.0 out of 5 stars Bearpaw Meadow Tall "Maple", December 30, 2011
I've been a longtime fan of Bearpaws.. I've owned Eva's and Emma's and decided to try out the Meadow's since they seemed to have a heavier sole and not quite so flat, more of a heel to them. They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly (normally I wear 7-7.5 and ordered an 8). I got an awesome deal on "black friday", between discounts and sales ended up with 2 pairs for $99 and free shipping (ordered black and maple) My only complaint is that the photo shown on amazon shows maple as a much lighter color, in reality maple is brown. I was expecting it to be more tan, darker than sand but lighter than hickory. They are darker than hickory, not as dark as chocolate but definitely darker than what I was expecting. Overall I'm happy with them and got a really great deal so I'm not complaining.. just wish the photo was more color accurate.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mini-Size Laptop Computer Mouse MULTI-PINK with CrystallizedTM - Swarovski Elements

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but it did not work!, July 14, 2011
I loved the way the mouse looked. It was so pretty and girly! However when I connected it to usb, the cursor moved backwards! Weird I know.. I would sroll up, cursor would move down.. I'd go left, cursor would go right. It was as if the motion sensor was upside down or something. When I would place the mouse itself upside down (with buttons facing wrist instead of fingers) it worked in the proper motion, however its impossible to use a backwards mouse! Defeats the whole purpose. I contacted the seller and returned the mouse for a refund. Shame because it was really cute, just didn't work properly =\

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too natural..., July 14, 2011
I guess it really depends what your goal is when it comes to colored contacts. Personally, I like something that really stands out and looks totally different than my normal natural eye color, complete drastic change. These contacts look great and are very comfortable, however they don't really look dramatically different than my natural eyes. They definitely enhance them, but not a huge difference. Especially in comparison to the other ColourVUE Glamour contacts I've tried. If you are looking for a natural subtle change, these would work great! If you are looking for complete dramatic change, skip these and try Honey, Aqua or Gray from ColourVUE Glamour line. (My eyes are light brown for reference)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these contacts!, July 13, 2011
I can't say enough good things about the entire ColourVUE Glamour Contacts. I've tried all of them (except blue, since on their site it says that Aqua shows up better than blue on dark eyes). Glamour Honey look very light yet natural. They do look Honey colored not orange like most hazel/honey contacts usually do. In my experience these look and feel better than Freshlook Colorblends Honey. They are very comfortable and the center for pupil is smaller than Freshlooks, so less natural color shows through while wearing them (which is my biggest issue with most other contacts). I really love this entire line, and the honey ones are one of my favorites! Awesome contacts, highly recommended!
Comment Comment | Permalink