Profile for ts > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ts RSS Feed

TAG Heuer Men's CV2013BA0794 Carrera Brown Dial Watch
TAG Heuer Men's CV2013BA0794 Carrera Brown Dial Watch
Offered by WatchMaxx
Price: $3,095.00
8 used & new from $3,080.09

4.0 out of 5 stars Impressed, February 15, 2012
This is the real deal! I had a jeweler look this over and it is genuine!! I was looking for a nice brown automatic watch and saw this Tag Carrera at a very fair price. I believe this is discontinued and Tag is only making this with a leather bracelet is at least $900 more. I do get compliments on it, and why not it is beautiful! Please be warned, when you are taking this off or putting it on, make sure you are not too far above a soft surface, in case it drops. Since this is also a chronometer, it is very expensive to fix if this falls over a hard surface and the watch is damaged internally.

I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Silver/Cool Generation 2
I-Tower High Power LED Floor Lamp- Silver/Cool Generation 2
Offered by LAMPS PLUS
Price: $249.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and does the job!!!, August 9, 2011
Needing a light for reading, I was going to get one of those boring floor mounted lamps for my computer and e books. The more I saw this lamp, the more interest I had, so I took the chance. The light has four levels (even the 1st level will do the job) and easily adjusts if I am on the sofa or my swivel recliner. The reason why it does not get 4 stars is that the feel is a little flimsy.

Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades
Panasonic ES8103S Arc3 Men's Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades
Offered by NY Mo Deals
Price: Click here to see our price
121 used & new from $75.91

5.0 out of 5 stars HOME RUN, August 9, 2011
After my Panasonic was lost (to put it nicely) from my travel bag, I decided to get a Braun shaver. I have had one in the past and was a good product. Although it was OK, the new Panasonic was a far superior shave with more comfort, less time and easy to clean. Are you undecided about an electric shaver ? Go with this one!

Omron HBF-510W Full Body Composition Monitor with Scale
Omron HBF-510W Full Body Composition Monitor with Scale
Price: $54.99
75 used & new from $53.88

1.0 out of 5 stars Not accurate, August 9, 2011
The product was less than accurate after getting weighed in 2 times within a minute and got 2 different results.

Birkenstock Boston Clog
Birkenstock Boston Clog
Price: $77.97 - $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit and looks, August 9, 2011
This review is from: Birkenstock Boston Clog (Apparel)
After looking for a great set of comfortable open back shoes, I saw these Birky's on line and decided to order them. Not only are they comfortable and you do not have to point your toes down, so they do not slip off, but great styling for less.

Stuhrling Original Men's 149CXL.33X651 Leisure Manchester Ozzie Grand Automatic Black Dial Watch
Price: $178.00
2 used & new from $175.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality is BAD, May 15, 2011
This is my second watch from Sturhling that has gone bad!!! I purchased this watch a little over a year ago and when the second hand reaches the 12, it stops working!!! The problem with the Manchester Ozzie is that when the date window was not cut out large enough, so when the date hits double digits(for example if the date is the 22nd, you cannot see the first 2.

I also purchased a Stuhrling Original Men's 179A.331613 Sportsman 'Raven Diablo' Automatic Watch that did not last me a year until I had to send back 4 times and finally they gave me a new watch. It will take time when this watch goes bad. Needless to say stay away from this product. Although Sturhling customer service tries to do the right thing, they are servicing a lousy brand! STAY AWAY!!

Oakley Men's Half Jacket XLJ Iridium Sunglasses
Oakley Men's Half Jacket XLJ Iridium Sunglasses

1.0 out of 5 stars OVERATED, April 11, 2011
In 03 I bought a pair of Oakley Full Metal Straight Jacket Sunglasses.

After 6 months of wearing them ( not every day) I noticed the silver cracking on the frames.

I took this back to my retail place and then found out that they do not make this in the silver and with out even asking me, they replace these with black frames which ruined the look of black on black frames. 6 months later the right arm connecting the frame to the cracked in the middle. There was no abuse, just crappy workmanship

As per my dealer, I was told nothing can be done and I was out $140. I wrote the customer service response and then president of Oakley and U guessed it NOTHING.

If you looking for something similar to the Oakley Half Jacket-save you bucks because Oakley's suck and get the Tifosi Tyrants
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2011 3:49 PM PDT

Stuhrling Original Men's 179A.331613 Leisure Raven Diablo Automatic Skeleton Black Rubber Strap Watch
Offered by Stuhrling Original
Price: $151.75
4 used & new from $151.51

2.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, October 8, 2010
To the service department of sturling,

July 14, 2009, I purchased a Sturling Raven Diablo watch. This past February I sent in my to be serviced because something seemed to be loose in the movement. Keep in mind, the watch was not even 1 year old and was returned to me 4 weeks later, fixed? Today October 8, 2010, to my surprise, my watch stopped working and when I pulled the pin to set the watch before winding, the pin came all the way out and the watch still does not work after manually winding it. !!! This is disappointment and unfortunately reflects badly on your product line. I am afraid to send in my timepiece because I should not waste another $20.00 and the fear that something else will go wrong.

I cannot in good faith every buy a sturling product or recommend one to someone looking for a quality timepiece.

Sincerely,