Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Fidlar $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Profile for An alumna of the publishing world > Reviews

Browse

An alumna of the...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

An alumna of the publishing world RSS Feed

Entenmann's Chocolate Donut Capsule/K Cup 10 Pack
Entenmann's Chocolate Donut Capsule/K Cup 10 Pack
Offered by Wrigley's Business Products and Services
Price: $9.73
2 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy!, April 22, 2014
I purchased these k-cups (from another vendor) and was SO EXCITED to drink this brew. To my dismay, the pods do not seal properly in the Keurig machine and as a result coffee leaks out of the k-cup chamber and grinds end up in the chamber, as well as in your cup of coffee :-/
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 5:55 AM PDT

Jeep Adventure Jogging Stroller, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Jeep Adventure Jogging Stroller, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with our purchase!, April 12, 2014
Comfy for our little one, a smooth ride, and decent storage. The only caveats are that it is a pain to close and is very bulky once it's folded. Also wish there was an easier way to decline/incline the seat back and the waist straps are almost impossible to adjust! Otherwise, we love it!

iCarez Ultra Clear Screen Protector or Apple iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C - Retail Packaging [3-Pack]
Offered by iCarez
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $2.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible product - waste of money!, April 12, 2014
Directions were confusing, it was a nightmare to apply, and both covers were full of bubbles and dust. I ended up throwing everything out and now my screen is unprotected. I would have given this 0 stars but then I wouldn't have been able to submit a review.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 13, 2014 10:55 PM PDT

BISSELL Cleanview Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless, 82H1
BISSELL Cleanview Helix Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Bagless, 82H1
Offered by Traddie Market
Price: $141.69

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst vacuum I ever owned!, December 16, 2012
I agree with a previously posted review that initially, this seemed to be a great package for the price. The vacuum got up the dirt and the dirt was easily disposable via a removable compartment (bagless, which was great). However, there is a second compartment with filters that need to be washed and they never dry. In fact, mine grew mold on them and I had to buy new ones after only a month of owning the vacuum. It has been several months now and things have gotten worse - the turbo attachment I relied on to take care of our pet hair problem has stopped working. As has the "helix" that is meant to be the genius behind the entire vacuum! So it doesn't matter that I can't clean the filters anymore because the entire unit doesn't work...at all...and I haven't even owned it a year! I will never buy another Bissell.