Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for Genesis Whitmore > Reviews

Browse

Genesis Whitmore's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Genesis Whitmore RSS Feed (Goldenrod, FL USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset (V2100)
Corsair Vengeance 2100 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset (V2100)
5 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Headset, December 19, 2014
FYI: I stream on the internet professionally and need a good headset. I prefer Wireless because that way I can move around without yanking out cables or risk running them over with my chair.

I usually stick to Logitech, but after a string of them went bad on me after a a few months of use, I started looking into something more rugged. I had once used a more rugged Logitech, but it would drop signal on me constantly and another brand, Plantronics, had an odd background buzz. I have always been a fan of Corsair products and when I saw they made a wireless headset I decided to try it.

My thoughts, laid out simply:

Pros:

- Holds a signal over a fairly long range. I've walked to the other side of the house and it's kept signal.
- Padded on the ears and over the head. If worn for long periods of time it doesn't get too painful.
- Still usable while being plugged in to charge.
- Long battery life, I get 8-10 hours out of a full charge.
- Controls are nice. Tape and hold a button on the earpiece to turn off and on, flip the microphone up to mute.

Cons:

- Headset is a little tight if you wear thick glasses. I had to switch to some wire frames because the headset pinched my head a little too much.
- Microphone is very sensitive and picked up my fan until I bought some foam caps and covered it. You can buy a pack on Amazon for six dollars or so though.

I've only been using it for a few months, but so far it works great!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but Phenibut warning!, December 19, 2014
This stuff does exactly what it's touted to do, but I do not recommend taking a full heaping scoop as your first dose or taking it every night. It contains a nootropic known as Phenibut, listed on the label as 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyrica Acid. Phenibut has an amazing calming property and works really well for anxiety, but it has diminishing returns and your body /can/ get addicted to it much like caffeine. Withdrawal symptoms can include sleeplessness and anxiety. But to avoid that you just need to not take it more than two nights in a row and start off on a low dosage.

I also don't care for the artificial cherry taste, to be honest. It's drinkable, but it's not a good taste at all, particularly if you don't like artificial sweetener tablets.

Enchanted Unicorn Goblets (8 count) Party Accessory
Enchanted Unicorn Goblets (8 count) Party Accessory
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I got these as a novelty gift for a friend and they're perfect. The plastic around the lip isn't sharp either ..., October 3, 2014
These are a lot bigger than I thought they would be! I got these as a novelty gift for a friend and they're perfect. The plastic around the lip isn't sharp either so you can use them to drink out of easily. They'll hold ten ounces of liquid if you don't fill them to the tippy-top brim. We hand wash all our glasses so I don't know how machine safe they are, but they seem to be made of a sturdy plastic. Also the upper cup piece is solid so there's no risk of liquid leaking out the bottom at all.

Revolt Jeans Women's Plus Size Patch Flare Jean
Revolt Jeans Women's Plus Size Patch Flare Jean

1.0 out of 5 stars Order much larger than you think you need, October 3, 2014
I wear my jeans baggy and ordered these on the large size and they won't even button closed. They have their sizes off by about four. If you're a sixteen, the twenty /might/ fit you.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not 'Mixed', September 19, 2014
This claims to be a 'mixed' package but I got six of the same bath bomb.

PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
PetFusion Ultimate Cat Scratcher Lounge
Price: $49.74 - $166.38

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats have wrestling matches on it and do lots of heavy landings and hard launches on and off of it and it's held nicely. If y, August 20, 2014
My cats found a lot of the lounge scratchers to be too small or too delicate. This thing costs a little more but it's big and durable. My cats have wrestling matches on it and do lots of heavy landings and hard launches on and off of it and it's held nicely. If you need a scratcher that can hold up to big and active cats, this one is great.

Yiynova MSP19U+ Tablet Monitor,VESA Stand(Mac & Windows Solution)
Yiynova MSP19U+ Tablet Monitor,VESA Stand(Mac & Windows Solution)
Offered by The Panda City
Price: $479.00
4 used & new from $399.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, January 28, 2013
I bought the MSP19U to replace the original model and was not disappointed. The pressure sensitivity is much improved over the previous model and the art I've created with it so far has been beautiful. I had some trouble getting it set up but The Panda City was very quick to give me support and advice (even on a weekend!) and now I'm chugging away. Recommending this for all my friends who complain they can't afford the Cintiq. This is just as good!

The Good Morning Pill | Energy Vitamin Supplement to Increase Focus, Replace Energy Drinks, Shots, Coffee (120 capsules)
Offered by Perfect Day Nutrition
Price: $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, November 6, 2012
I am not a coffee or a tea drinker and have wanted to cut down on soda, but I still needed something to wake me up without giving me the jitters. Amazon recommended this product on a random search and I decided to give it a try.

So far I'm happy with the results! When I take one (and I'm happy I just need to take ONE instead of a handful) I'm usually alert and awake for several hours. My husband recently had to be up at 4AM to catch a plane and I gave him one instead of his morning tea. He told me it did a find job keeping him awake as well.

I appreciate that it makes me feel alert instead of just shaky and overcaffinated. I work at a job where I need fine motor control of my hands and shakiness renders me useless. No shakes with the Morning Pill.

Darkstone - PC
Darkstone - PC
35 used & new from $2.00

3.0 out of 5 stars A cool way to pass the time, October 18, 2000
This review is from: Darkstone - PC (Video Game)
Usually I'm an adventure game fanatic at heart, but this game was bought for me as a gift and I found myself greatly caught up on it as soon as I installed it on my computer.
The game is very much a dungeon bash situation. You create a character and assign them attributes, buy them weapons, and then go out to the local dungeon and pound every monster you meet, bather up as much treasure as you can, and then buy better weapons so you can kill even more monsters.
While you're in town the villagers will tell you about items that have been stolen that you can find and return for rewards, or people who ask for your help in killing a particularly nasty monster, or they tell you a bit about the big creature you'll find yourself facing at the end of the game. Your ultimate goal will be to gather several crystals together to gain an item that will allow you to take on the evil dragon lord at the end of the game, but there's dozens of other quests to keep you occupied meanwhile.
One of the most innovative features to the game is that it maps each area and dungeon differently for every new game you start, plus it juggles the quests around so that no one game is exactly like another. It was an interesting detail that wasn't necessary, but was nice of the programmers to add.
All in all, I was quite pleased with this game. There's times when one gets bored with confusing puzzle games and you just want to run around in a dungeon and hack up monsters. Darkstone offers adventure by the bucketload, and will hold your attention for awhile.

Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
Journeyman Project 3: Legacy of Time
6 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as any movie, October 18, 2000
Legacy of Time is the final game in a three game trilogy for Journeyman Project, but fear not if you've never played the previous two games, the writers had this in mind when they designed it and the game stands alone quite well. You play Gage Blackwood, an officer for the Temporal corps whose duty is to protect the timestream from being damaged or altered. You travel back and forward through time with the use of timesuits that have various abilities built into them.
In this game, Earth is being threatened by an alien race who are demanding something called the Legacy, plus you have to hunt down a rogue agent who tried to frame you in a previous game (don't worry, they wiped your memory of it). In your travels you learn that the invading aliens had visited earth previously and destroyed the cities of Atlantis, El Dorado, and Shangri La. It is your job to travel to these cities before they were destroyed and try to retrieve the legacy.
Your time suit has the ability to copy the apperance of anybody you meet, and you also have the help of Arthur, an advanced and somewhat quirky AI to translate things and drop hints. Sometimes Arthur gets a bit irritating, but the game is generous enough to offer players with the option to hush him up if they so choose.
Legacy of Time has a very good cast of actors and theatrical grade props and sets. There was never a point in the game where I felt that a better actor could have been cast for a certain role (Even Genghis Kahn is done fairly well!) or that a string of dialogue was badly written.
The interface is also very clean and you have the ability to 'look' a full 365-degrees around you if you desire. If there's anything particularly interesting in the room you can instruct the game to center it in your viewpoint, and Arthur will offer a comment or two about an interesting person, place, or object just to further help you along.
And finally, I highly reccomend this game because it's something that you can play with the kids around without fearing that they might be exposed to any foul language or excessively gory situations. The game tells its story without the need for any of this and still very much remains an epic worthy of any big budget sci-fi movie.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5