Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports
Profile for Greg T. > Reviews

Browse

Greg T.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Greg T. RSS Feed (Missouri, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
American Standard - Bullet Poster (Cartridge Comparison)
American Standard - Bullet Poster (Cartridge Comparison)
Offered by Cartridge Comparison Guide
Price: $17.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to any reloading room, July 13, 2016
Excellent. Upon arrival, I immediately took it to Staples and had it laminated. It will make a nice addition to the reloading room.

Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter (MD823AM/A)
Apple Lightning to 30-Pin Adapter (MD823AM/A)
Offered by Mobile Digitals
Price: $18.49
5 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great so I can use a newer iPod in my older portable stereo, July 13, 2016
Some people were having problems with theirs but mine works great. I use it when connecting to my portable stereo which unfortunately was only compatible with the previous older style connector. This one works great, although the iPod sits up kinda high on the stereo, which may put stress on the connector, so I always pad it from behind with a folded paper towel and it holds it more upright that way.

Fat Daddio's Low Profile Cake Decorating Turntable, 12 Inch x 2 Inch
Fat Daddio's Low Profile Cake Decorating Turntable, 12 Inch x 2 Inch
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $12.99
14 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I use it to rotate stuff for video work against a white background, July 13, 2016
I got this so I could place objects on it and rotate them against a white seamless background for video work... and it works very well for that purpose so long as you don't need to record audio at the same time because the ball bearings it rides on are quite noisy.

Handbook for Shooters and Reloaders
Handbook for Shooters and Reloaders
by Parker O Ackley
Price: $21.97
6 used & new from $21.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great book overall unless you are specifically interested in Ackley himself, July 13, 2016
I was not very impressed with this book. The book "Handloading Ammunition" by JR Mattern was a MUCH better read than this and had more relevant information to a wider variety of people. A lot of the stuff in this book is only of interest to people who are specifically into the details of Ackley's various wildcats, what his (somewhat borderline dangerous) loads were, as well as his personal views on some things. The chapters seem to jump around from random topic to random topic without any overall clear picture of where the book is going. I actually sent it back I was so disappointed in it.

If you like old reloading books that are still every bit as good today, I can't speak highly enough about "Handloading Ammunition" by JR Mattern and "Why Not Load Your Own?" by Townsend Whelen. Those two are excellent.

Competition Electronics Digital Link Bluetooth Adapter, Black
Competition Electronics Digital Link Bluetooth Adapter, Black
Offered by Purchase Corner
Price: $54.99
10 used & new from $54.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not export Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread, or Average Velocity? WTF, July 13, 2016
At first I just decided to use the chronograph without this, as I figured it would be no problem just going to the screen and cycling through the chrono results after each shot string or after I'm done with multiple strings. Well, it didn't take long before recording all those numbers on paper became a pain so I bought this. And it works really well with my iPod, however what annoys me is the data collected into a spreadsheet does not include Standard Deviation, Extreme Spread, and Average Velocity... which really SUCKS because it means I have to calculate all those myself if I want to get the values after copying and pasting the data to my spreadsheet. Having this is like giving someone an awesome sports car, only to get in and realize there's no speedometer, RPM or fuel gauge.

It would be SO EASY for the makers to incorporate these extra data points in to the program, so why did they leave them out???

Fintie iPod Touch 6 Armband - [CaseBot Series] iTouch 6 / iTouch 5 Sports Running & Exercise Gym Armband with Premium Flexible Detachable Silicone Case Cover Combo for iPod Touch 6th Generation, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for working out and goes back to being a regular case, July 13, 2016
I use this all the time when working out. The material is very sweat resistant and after I'm done I can easily clean it off and go back to using it as a regular protective case for the iPod. Great buy

Gaunt Industries HYPO-25 (2 PACK)- Epoxy & Solvent Cement Applicators - Precision Acrylic Adhesive Dispensers - 2 Ounce Clear Plastic Bottles with 23 Gauge Blunt Needle tip- Weld-on Applicator
Offered by Gaunt Industries, Inc.
Price: $10.80

3.0 out of 5 stars You'll need to get rubber washers or they will leak, July 13, 2016
I got this so I could fill it with water and fill up cartridge cases on a scale to determine their water capacity. And it works well for that as long as you buy some rubber washers at Lowes or Home Depot to tighten up the seal on the cap or else water will leak down the side when applying pressure to squeeze out the water. After I got the washers, everything was fine but these really should come with rubber washers of their own.

Handloading Ammunition
Handloading Ammunition
by J R Mattern
Price: $17.97
2 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding book and at least 90% applicable to handloading we do today, July 13, 2016
This review is from: Handloading Ammunition (Paperback)
This book is a small goldmine of handloading information. When I read it, I was amazed at how much they knew in 1926 - often I had to double and triple check the publish date of the book to make sure it wasn't in the 90's or 2000's due to how many of the statements could have easily come from our own modern time.

If you like a historical perspective on handloading and reloading, you will like this book, but it's worth far more than just that. Reading this will give you an extra edge and provide an excellent foundation of knowledge to work from and read some of the more modern books on handloading. It honestly feels like you are a youngster sitting down with a wise old grandpa whose about to reveal all his secrets. While there are certainly some parts that are outdated, most of the information is highly relevant to today.

RCBS 3-Die Carbide Set (.44 Mag/.44 Sp)
RCBS 3-Die Carbide Set (.44 Mag/.44 Sp)
Price: $49.77
25 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars RCBS makes great dies, July 13, 2016
All my dies are RCBS and I wouldn't have it any other way. The only exception to this rule would be Redding dies, but since they are not readily found here on Amazon, it is much cheaper and more convenient for me to go with RCBS. Although not quite as good as Redding, the quality is certainly there.

Wooden Tire Thumper 19 Inches long
Wooden Tire Thumper 19 Inches long
Offered by Anytime Blades
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes you thump the world and sometimes the world thumps you, July 13, 2016
This review is from: Wooden Tire Thumper 19 Inches long
Strong, excellent quality thumper. Has the metal rod running down through the center, so you know it's got that little something extra in terms of striking power. For those times when you need to deal with certain problems, this will be your best friend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10