Profile for Helena Guerrero > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Helena Guerrero RSS Feed (Vallejo, California)

Page: 1 | 2
Boulder Dog Food Company Lamb Cubes 5 oz
Boulder Dog Food Company Lamb Cubes 5 oz
Offered by Shop Save U More
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $12.80

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves this!, May 17, 2014
I love this company! all treats are high quality. Got the bison cubes, the liver, jerky and the Bison chews! my puppy loves them and it feels good that he is eating good quality treatrs, with no additives, just pure and natural treats! Delivery is fast and there is always some nice and tasty samples that my Gorki surely appreciates!

Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Frankincense & Myrrh, 4 Fluid Ounces
Indigo Wild Zum Mist, Frankincense & Myrrh, 4 Fluid Ounces
Offered by E SHOPPE
Price: $13.49
10 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Mist!, May 17, 2014
It's really nice...feels so good just spraying this in my home. It just needs a tiny little spray and the fragance is so sweet, relaxing and calming... my favorite mist. I also love their perfume and soap w/ Frankincense and Myrrh...

Genuine High Quality Red Leather Metal Paw Studs Soft Red Leather Padded Dog Collar 5/8" Wide. Fits 10"-12" Neck.
Offered by Barbohas Dog Supplies
Price: $13.90

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, May 17, 2014
This collar is even cuter than in the pcture! Love it! Very good quality and the leather and little paws are so darling... my puppie looks really ...

Osprey Packs Orb Daypack (Black, One Size)
Osprey Packs Orb Daypack (Black, One Size)

5.0 out of 5 stars Like this backpack!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Osprey Packs Orb Daypack (Sports)
It is very good for hiking and traveling. Good size, not too big... I use it a lot. My 15 inch computer fits in it too, which is nice when I travel...

Rieker 41784
Rieker 41784
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $114.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this shoes!, April 29, 2014
This are really nice shoes, super comfortable. I've had lots of compliments... The company who sells them through Amazon Simon Shoes, has an excellent customer service. I was having doubts about the difference European and US sizes, they were very helpful and fast responding to my questions. I also got a $15% discount coupon from them on my next order...very thoughtful! Thanks!

(6 Pack) The Amazing MagicFiber® - Premium Microfiber Cleaning Cloths - For Screens, Lenses, Glasses, iPad, Galaxy Tab, Sony, Nexus, Chromo, Surface Tablet, iPhone, Samsung, HTC, LG Cell Phone, Laptop, LCD TV Screens and Any Other Delicate Surface (5 Black, 1 Grey)
Offered by Digital Goja
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well!, April 4, 2014
These cloths are very useful for my glasses and conluter screen... Good price too and the company is very customer oriented, I like that!

Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
Orphan Black Season 1 [HD]
DVD
Price: $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series!, April 4, 2014
Can't wait for next season to come up! it's very original, great script, talented actors, specially the main character, she is exceptional. One of my favorite series I've seen in awhile!

Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]
Under The Dome, Season 1 [HD]
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting show, keeps the edge..., April 4, 2014
I enjoy this show, it's not an amazing show but it keeps me entertained, some episodes are better than others. I'm still watching season 1, on episode 9th, I do hope it won't go on for season after season, as with this type of story, it could get tedious, as the main interest is why is the Dome there, not some of the individual personal stories... but so far is good enough

The Broken Circle Breakdown (English Subtitled) [HD]
The Broken Circle Breakdown (English Subtitled) [HD]
DVD
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent movie!, March 2, 2014
It is a great story with brilliant acting and songs. Very moving and touching, it lingers on...Loved it...It deserves an Oscar!!!

Salud y Biomagnetismo (Spanish Edition)
Salud y Biomagnetismo (Spanish Edition)
by Gerardo Sanchez
Price: $39.72
14 used & new from $35.72

1.0 out of 5 stars Act of Pyracy, many errors, mistakes, misinformation!, November 15, 2013
Unfortunately as many books about Biomagnetism, this is not approved by Dr Goiz who has all the legal rights and has lots of misinformation and errors. It is an act of Piracy. Just in the first pages it states that you do the scanning by asking the body questions, which is wrong. As we know, if we have studied with Dr Isaac Goiz Duran MD, who discovered the Biomagnetic Pair in 1988 and has all the legal rights to this system, the scanning needs to be done with the negative magnet in hundreds of patients before doing it Bioenergetically and after taking Level 2 training, if we want to have effective consisten results and no misreadings. Dr Goiz teaches us in 2nd Level which part of the brain we use to scan the body Bioenergetically, different parts of the Brain if Long Distance, In Person or Our self, so we have good results and not misreadings. Dr Goiz also stated that many people who start doing it Bioenergetically too soon, have had some serious emotional, energetical issues.
This person Gerardo goes on on saying how to do it with the Pendulum, which it does not work either.
Of course, we see the usual huge amount of Pairs that are wrong like Anexo - Ano or pairs that don't exist. He probably just copied them from those fake internet list...Same with charts, downloaded from the internet, these charts and list of pairs have been going on in the internet for years and have many mistakes, like showing Renal Capsule bilateral, Cardias - Esophagus wrong...and so on....
It says this therapy has no contra indications, which is not true and this could be dangerous, putting peoople at risk. We can not use it on Chemo or Radiation patients, we have to very careful not to place magnets in certain areas in pregnant women, or we can cause a miscarriage, also no magnets or people having a Pacemaker as we can stop it and they can die....this is serious.
It seems that this person is just another opportunist trying to make easy money out of Biomagnetism, relying in the ignorance of people on this matter, being a relative new discovery and it does not look that he even studied with Dr Goiz, seeing what he writtes about and his ignorance in this subject.
As I mentioned many times before, we have all the information we need to practice Biomagnetism right and be succesful just with the information given to us in class by Dr Goiz, where we can treat and be succesful, if doing it right and following Dr Goiz's instructions, over 90% of patients that come to us.
If you are interested in practicing Biomagnetism with success, take the training with Dr Isaac Goiz Duran MD, he has Courses in the US, Mexico, Spain, Germany and many other countries.
Let's keep it Pure, Simple and Effective !
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2014 8:58 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2