Profile for Eva > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 402

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eva RSS Feed (Midwest, USA)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
ökocat Natural Wood Cat Litter, 7.5-Pound, Clumping
ökocat Natural Wood Cat Litter, 7.5-Pound, Clumping
Price: $35.92
2 used & new from $35.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and helps keep odors away..., July 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far so good with this litter. It's keeping the odor down and since it's clumping litter, #1 and #2 are easy to scoop. Clumping litter is great because the litter doesn't start to get saturated with urine like regular clay litter does after a few days. The box, the cats and the house stay cleaner. I put one of the two litter boxes in the hallway and I can't smell it when I walk past.

I have two cats that have used only clay type litters since they were kittens. One cat started using this new litter right away without doing the recommended transition step of covering 2" of okocat litter with 1" of their old brand of litter. I started another box with the layer of the old brand of litter over the new and the other cat liked that better. He's just picky and takes more time to adjust to any little change.

The litter is lightweight, so it's easier to carry this convenient box in from the store instead of a big bag of regular litter. It can be flushed or disposed of in your yard if you're able to since it's made from wood.

Another big plus is the lack of dust. Clay litter made one of my cats sneeze when he was digging around in the box. I haven't noticed him sneeze from this litter.

My only complaint is fairly minor: since the litter is very lightweight, it scatters a little more than a regular clay type litter. I will notice it in places a distance away from the box because it will occasionally stick to the cat's feet. It's usually not much litter, so like I said, no big deal. The pros of the litter outweigh this in my opinion.

I also like that I can find this brand of litter both online and in stores like Walmart when I run out and can't wait for an online order to be delivered.

I'm glad I found this okocat wood litter because it's a big improvement from the clay litter I'd been buying. It makes something as unpleasant as a litter box more pleasant (and much less smelly). 4.5 stars.

System 4 Cleanser for Fine And Noticeably Thinning Hair By Nioxin, 16.9 Ounce
System 4 Cleanser for Fine And Noticeably Thinning Hair By Nioxin, 16.9 Ounce
Price: $18.56
5 used & new from $18.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot be without this shampoo!, June 28, 2014
I have tried so many shampoos and this is by far my favorite for numerous reasons. It cleans the hair and scalp well and leaves my hair feeling light, refreshed and super clean but not stripped or dry. My very fine hair looks fuller every time because the shampoo leaves it light and fluffy without adding anything to weigh it down. When my hair was thinning badly, it did seem to help with the re-growth after a short time and it definitely improved my hair's condition and overall health. When I ran out of this shampoo and used a few random drugstore shampoos for a while, my hair looked damaged and awful. I returned to this Nioxin formula and my hair started looking better again. Also, this shampoo has this nice chocolate-minty scent that's so refreshing. This is a product that's worth paying the extra money for, in my opinion.

Lasko #3723 20-Inch Premium Box Fan 3-SPEED
Lasko #3723 20-Inch Premium Box Fan 3-SPEED
Offered by Gadzooks.
Price: $30.64
55 used & new from $24.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality 3-Speed Box Fan, June 28, 2014
This is a nice basic box fan with three speeds. It has a slimmer line than I expected, so it doesn't take up much room. It's lightweight and easy to move as needed. Just be sure to follow the directions about attaching the two little plastic feet to the back/base of the fan so it won't tip over. Other than that, no assembly required. It's ready to plug in right out of the box. It works great for moving the air and cooling a room down. Some people like the pivoting fans, but if you're looking for something affordable, this is still a good option. It's a little loud on speeds 2 and 3, but not much more so than a similar (higher priced) fan I had. Setting 1 is the speed I use the most anyway. The fan does help block out other noise in your house or from outside if that's an issue. Overall, I feel it's a fair price for a simple but effective box fan.

Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Mask, 6 Ounce
Clear Scalp and Hair Intense Hydration Nourishing Mask, 6 Ounce
Price: $2.99
3 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great on dry/damaged hair, June 18, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My hair tends to start looking dry, frizzy and broken if I don't use a deep conditioner regularly, so I decided to give this one a try and I'm glad I did. It works really well to make my hair softer, hydrated and more manageable. My hair looks and feels healthier right away. (Just leave it on for 3 minutes in the shower) It also helps calm an itchy scalp. The scent is light and pleasant. Most importantly for me at least, the mask rinses out easily and doesn't leave behind any residue that can weigh hair down or make it look greasy. I'm happy to have found an affordable product that does what it says it will. Will be a repeat buyer of this. 5 stars.

Incipio NGP Case for iPad mini Retina - Black (IPD-342-BLK)
Incipio NGP Case for iPad mini Retina - Black (IPD-342-BLK)
Price: $18.64
27 used & new from $9.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-sleek, yet effective protection for the iPad Mini Retina Display, January 16, 2014
Although I already have a neoprene sleeve and a keyboard case for my iPad Mini Retina, I wanted a slim-fitting, lightweight case to protect the sides and back from scratches when I'm not using it with the keyboard. After setting it on desks or tables at a coffee shop or the like, the scratches can start to add up. Also, the iPad Mini without a case has a slippery feel and can slip out of your hands if not careful. So, I decided to give this case a try and found it to be ideal for my purposes.

Here are the main reasons why I love this Incipio case:

-It fits the iPad Mini Retina like a glove, but is still easy to put on and take off.
-The feel of the case adds some grip so there's less chance of dropping it.
-It has all the proper openings so there's no interference with camera/buttons/etc. The power button takes a bit of extra pressure to operate with this case on, but it's not a problem.
-The black case looks awesome with the Space Gray iPad. It actually looks like it's part of the iPad and doesn't stand out as being a case. Super sleek and neat look.
-The case protects both sides and the back well. Now I can set my iPad down on a desk and table without worrying of scratching or getting dirty.
-Is water-resistant. The case is also easy to rinse off and dry to keep clean. Much easier than having to clean the iPad.
-Wrap-around design adds some cushion to sides and back.
-Feels well-made with high-quality materials.
-I use it with the i-Blason Super Cushion Neoprene Sleeve Case Cover Pouch for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Min 2 II with Retina Display and Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet (Black). This Incipio case and the iBlason sleeve go great together so you get full protection from scratches when you put your iPad in your bag/purse or just carry it around.

Overall, this is a well-designed case if you enjoy the lightweight feel of a naked iPad Mini but want a little extra protection to keep your iPad in good condition for years to come.

Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini - Carbon Black
Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio for iPad mini - Carbon Black
Offered by Outlet
Price: $58.44
49 used & new from $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars By far the best iPad Mini keyboard case I've used, January 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This case is everything I've been looking for in a keyboard case for my iPad Mini Retina Display. Here are my thoughts on the main features:

The Cover
The iPad snaps into the cover easily at the top two corners and stays put. It snaps out easily without a problem. The case closes magnetically at the bottom. The entire outside of the cover has a soft/rubberized feel which both protects by adding a little cushion and makes it easy to grip to reduce chances of dropping it.

Keyboard
The keyboard itself is much easier to type on than some other iPad keyboards I've used. Though it's compact and obviously not the same as typing on a laptop, typing on it doesn't feel as awkward and cramped at all. The keys are a nice size so you don't need to have super small fingers to type comfortably. I adjusted to this keyboard quickly. All the iOS shortcut keys help too.

Viewing Angle
Works fine for typing and seeing the screen without glare. It also lets you prop it up to use the iPad Mini alone without the keyboard. You can't do this with every iPad keyboard, so it's a nice additional feature.

Weight/Size
It does add a little weight to the iPad, but it's not bad at all. The iPad Mini still has a slim line while in it.

Other things that sold me on this keyboard:
- The construction of the entire keyboard & cover is high-quality all around. It both looks and feels like it's well-made and will last without falling apart.
- It didn't take too long to charge via the included USB cord.
- Bluetooth pairing was super easy and fast.
- Love the auto sleep-wake feature.
- The USB charge lasts a long time. (It says it will work up to 3 months on a single charge with the USB cord)
- All the necessary openings for things like the camera, volume control, etc.

Overall
This Logitech keyboard is just really well-designed and well-thought so it's very user-friendly. It has the features most people want when buying a keyboard for their Mini. The keys are a good size, the protection is great, the cover has a nice feel to it, the magnetic closure is a nice feature, the convenience of auto-sleep/wake, and 2 viewing angles. Definitely worth the price.

16 Piece Pure White High-Fire Porcelain Dinnerware Set, Floral Ridge
16 Piece Pure White High-Fire Porcelain Dinnerware Set, Floral Ridge
Offered by Luzy's Storage Place
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, yet stylish and well-made, January 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very pretty set with all the basics. The scalloped edges add a lovely, unique touch and makes them less like the everyday, typical dinnerware set. They have a light to medium-weight feel to them. Not super heavy like some sets. I actually prefer this because I don't care to hold my coffee or tea in a weighty cup and loading/unloading from the dishwasher isn't as much of a chore as it is with heavy-weight dinnerware. The finish is very smooth and has a nice gloss. The color is a crisp, just slightly silvery-white, which is classic. So far, so good with how well they've held up in the dishwasher and hand-washing. I am careful, but still no cracks. Also, I like that they're microwave-safe. For the price, they're both stylish and well-made. Very pleased with this set all around.

Austrian Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace, 18 Inches (Ocean Blue)
Austrian Crystal Heart Pendant Necklace, 18 Inches (Ocean Blue)
Offered by Luzy's Storage Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye-catching necklace, January 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This pretty necklace looks great because it hits my neckline at a nice spot just over the top of my shirts. It's not too long or too short. The clasp is adjustable, so you can make it hang a little lower or higher if you want. The tiny crystal hearts on the edge of the silver heart catch the light and sparkle. The ocean blue crystal is lovely too. The packaging is just okay so I took off 1/2 a star for that. I'd like if it came in a nicer velvety case instead of a felt-lined cardboard box with a foam pad. That said, I really love the necklace itself - 5 stars for that.

ZAQ Dew LiteMist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, White
ZAQ Dew LiteMist Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser, White
Offered by Bombay Electronics
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $41.08

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so cool!, January 5, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love this diffuser so much. All you do is fill the center part with some water (it comes with a small measuring cup for pouring) and add a few drops (3 to 5) of your favorite aromatherapy oil. Plug it in, press the power button and it lights up and alternates through a spectrum of pretty pastel colors. You can also keep it lit with only one color or have no light at all if you prefer. It sends up a small trail of steam with the scented oil. Very nice for making your rooms smell beautiful without toxic perfume type plug-ins. I've been running it in the bathroom and the surrounding rooms and areas also smell nice. It adds some humidity to the air too. If you keep it going constantly, the water and scent will last for a few hours before the scent fades and the water runs out. Since it only uses a few drops of oil, your bottles of oil will last longer. I've tried it with lavender and also eucalyptus oil so far. I wish I would have found this years ago. I'm super happy with this diffuser and definitely recommend it for people want a great way to use aromatherapy oils to add fragrance to their home.

OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Bowl and Colander Set, Sea Glass
OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Bowl and Colander Set, Sea Glass
Price: $24.95
4 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A super versatile bowl + colander set, December 14, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As with the other OXO products I own, I really love the simple, yet well-thought out design of this bowl and colander set.

It has all the little details that make it convenient for everyday use. The rubberized bottom of the bowl keeps it from slipping around on the countertop. The rubber handles on the colander make it easy to hold. The lid snaps on securely and all the pieces are dishwasher-safe.

The set is very versatile and since all the pieces fit together, it doesn’t take up too much storage space. I like the colander for rinsing things like spinach or lettuce and draining pasta. It’s also great for rinsing berries, beans and other small foods because they don't slip though the holes. The bowl is perfect for just about anything, like serving popcorn or snacks, storing salads, pasta dishes, etc.

The sea glass color is pretty and goes with most decors.

Definitely recommend this 3-piece set.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20