Profile for Ahmed G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ahmed G RSS Feed

PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
PS3 Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset
Offered by Triplenet Pricing
Price: Click here to see our price
123 used & new from $26.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Gave this three chances.. all gave a bad outcome, February 29, 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This headset sounds great and the mic is amazing.. it's only problem is the fact that it's so unreliable and an extremely faulty headset. As the title says, I'm on my third headset right now, and it's also starting to act stupid.

The first one made a very loud crackling noise when I put it on, and was extremely irritating, I never had a headset do that to me in my life.

The second headset had the mic stop working, and then one side of the headset stopped producing sound.

I gave it one last chance and bought a third one, it just yesterday started losing sound depending on how the wire is moved.. (something is obviously loose inside it) so I have to keep a very still head or it'll lose sound. VERY IRRITATING.

Avoid this garbage.. I'm very disappointed about this headset. I used to buy really cheap headsets that cost like 5 dollars or 10, and they last much longer than this!

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition w/ Artbook
Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition w/ Artbook
Offered by aphu9876
Price: $279.95
22 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, Satisfying and Innovative., October 29, 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Great game, if your someone who loves to seek challenge in games. This is the game for you. It has a fun, unique and intriguing system going on for it.

The game also has pvp in-case you thought it didn't. The pvp can be found later on, and it's fair. Don't think someone higher than you can just gank you or something. This game is unique.

Try it out.