Profile for Anthony Tran > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anthony Tran RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Good brand, just poor quality control for glas TR, November 6, 2013
I know that glass t, doesn't have any issues. Purchase that instead.
Glass tR does have issues.

Love the glas t series, but for the nexus 5, it dropped the ball.

Has 2-3 areas of the screen with no adhesive. Pretty sure its not normal. Spigen says that it will go away in 2-3 days. Idk, but we shall see.

If it doesn't, I hope they grant a refund because I'd rather use the regular screen protector instead of glas just for convenience.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 7, 2013 9:42 AM PST

EVGA GeForce GTX760 w/EVGA ACX Cooler 2GB GDDR5 256bit, Dual-Link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready Graphics Card (02G-P4-2763-KR)
Offered by Discounted-Items
Price: $390.93
7 used & new from $158.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective card :(, October 18, 2013
First computer build, hoping all my parts wont be defective, but sadly the graphics card was :( !!

The power pin port on the card, 8 pin either the cable or pin port was displaced. Didn't go in as the 6 pin one.

Really wanted to try this but needed to have my computer set up today etc, so I bought another brand from another retailer...

3 Stars for having cool stickers !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 31, 2013 5:13 PM PDT

Bear Motion (TM) Premium Slim Back Cover Case for HTC ONE M7 - Sand (HTC ONE M7, Black)
Offered by Pro Ebiz
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesnt fit properly (UPDATE) MUST BUY, June 20, 2013
After exchanging a few emails with Pro whiz support/bear motion, they quickly looked into a issue and sent me a response what the issue was. Very nice. Awaiting my replacements.

The cases are awesome. Nice grip, feels nice with a sandy feel and the color selection that is offered is neat.

This case won't offer any drop protection since its a minimalist case but it's worth the purchase if your careful with your phone's.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2013 8:50 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, December 8, 2012
Charges my ip5 with no issues. Will buy again when black cord is available for purchase. A cheap alternative for genuine apple products.

Philips Norelco NT9130/40 NoseTrimmer 5100 (Packaging may vary)
Philips Norelco NT9130/40 NoseTrimmer 5100 (Packaging may vary)
Price: $18.95
13 used & new from $17.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 8, 2012
For the price, can't complain. Works as described. I use this every 2 weeks to even out my eye brows and trim my nose hairs.

Kyoku for Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Kyoku for Men Exfoliating Facial Scrub, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by SHAINDY'S
Price: $8.75
26 used & new from $8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Can feel the cleanliness, December 8, 2012
This product is awesome. Works great, and leaves the face with a super clean feeling after each use. I use this product twice a week and skin feels awesome.

Kyoku for Men Facial Moisturizer SPF15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Kyoku for Men Facial Moisturizer SPF15, 1.7 Fluid Ounce
Offered by SHAINDY'S
Price: Click here to see our price
18 used & new from $13.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 8, 2012
After a few days of use my facial dry skin has reduced considerably. Will buy again when I run out.

Darice Necklace Box, 4 by 3 by 1.25-Inch, 1-Pack
Darice Necklace Box, 4 by 3 by 1.25-Inch, 1-Pack
Price: $8.50
16 used & new from $4.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, December 8, 2012
Bought this for a necklace pendant. Has two slits to hold the chain in place. Night soft velvet material and perfect sized box.

Speck Products SPK-A0814 GemShell Case for iPhone 4S -  1 Pack  - Clear
Speck Products SPK-A0814 GemShell Case for iPhone 4S - 1 Pack - Clear

5.0 out of 5 stars I like it!, January 4, 2012
Case is way better than my previous one, casemate barely there clear case.

This case offers much more protection than the barely there. The buttons for the volume works great.

I dont have a charging dock, so i cant comment on that.

Overall, this is a great case if you want a clear one

Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3
Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3
Offered by Hitgaming Video Games
Price: $16.84
527 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game overall, October 26, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
BF3 statisfy's my hunger for a great and fun multiplayer experience.

It has jets, choppers, tanks, and boats, What else can you ask for in a multiplayer?

Its addictive and fun, graphics is good for console, not sure why people are bagging on it. Its a console ffs. Want good graphics, wait for the ps4/xbox720.

Loved the singleplayer. I was planning to sleep at 12 am, but instead I lost track of time and slept at 2:30. Singleplayer was very fun, found only 1 glitch in it which was only a animation issue. Other than that, singleplayer is SOLID.

Multiplayer aspect, servers is holding well. Atleast they arnt crapping out like on the 360 side. Very happy that the servers are up, like other big releases, servers cant hold up.

Only downside is that you cant leave between games, but a patch can fix that.

Great game, must get!