Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hannah RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
1650-FS - SENSEN Shocks Struts, Front Set, 2 Pieces, Lifetime Warranty
1650-FS - SENSEN Shocks Struts, Front Set, 2 Pieces, Lifetime Warranty
Offered by APXautoparts
Price: $80.10

5.0 out of 5 stars It works perfectly for my 2005 Camry, June 28, 2014
My Camry has reached 200k miles and it was evident that the shock was bad. I bought a complete front and back sets of Sensen shocks and did not install them until 6 months later when the rear tires was cupping so badly because of the worn shocks. Finally I installed all 4 of them Alastair week and replaced my unevenly worn tires. Now not only my tires will not worn prematurely because of the shocks, the ride and handling are so good that it is like a new car. I am glad I bought these shocks. The product is great. Price and warranty is excellent. Don't know how to compare with others because this is the first shock I installed. It fits the Camry perfectly without any adjustment.

Denso 234-9017 Air Fuel Ratio Sensor
Denso 234-9017 Air Fuel Ratio Sensor
Price: $143.33
30 used & new from $143.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a champ., April 10, 2014
This works perfectly for my 2005 Honda Civic 4 Dr front oxygen sensor. No need to buy from dealer as it is way over-priced.

Skia Ink Cartridges ¨ 15 Pack Compatible with Canon 250 / 251(PGI-250BK CLI-251BK CLI-251C CLI-251M CLI-251Y) for PIXMA IP7220, PIXMA MG5420, PIXMA MG5422, PIXMA MG5520, PIXMA MG6320, PIXMA MG6420, PIXMA MG7120, PIXMA MX722, PIXMA MX922
Offered by Skia Ink Cartridges
Price: $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product quality and fast delivery!, April 10, 2014
I bought a Canon inkjet printer and as we all know, the original ink cartridges ran out super fast. So, I was trying to get them refilled but no luck. So, I looked up Amazon and found these compatible ones. I was very skeptical but willing to give it a try. To my surprise, it works very well. The print quality is very good. For the price and quality, I am very happy and will buy them again!

National Finger Pick & Thumb Pick Set - Black - Medium + Ant Hill Music Pick
National Finger Pick & Thumb Pick Set - Black - Medium + Ant Hill Music Pick
Offered by Ant Hill Music, Inc.
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, gets the job done., November 8, 2013
I have had no problems at all with this set. Initially, the metal picks were a little too large for my fingers, but they're bendable, so I was able to press down on the metal until the picks fit comfortably.

Flash Furniture H-2376-F-PUR-GG Mid-Back Purple Mesh Task Chair with Chrome Base
Price: $63.84
20 used & new from $57.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Chair is incredibly easy to assemble but may require maintenance occasionally, November 8, 2013
I got the purple color and love this chair. It looks exactly as pictured and is very comfortable. Upon receiving the package, I assembled the chair by myself (I am a grad student), needed no additional tools, and was able to follow the instructions easily.

I tend to shift a lot in my chair and have noticed that sometimes, the screws sometimes get loose and need re-tightening so it might be a good idea to keep the tools they give you with the package just in case. Furthermore, the back of my chair did not completely align with the holes drilled into the pad and as a result, sometimes my chair creaks if I move. However, it's not a noticeable sound and the chair is very comfortable regardless.

Samsonite 15.6-Inch Classic Wheeled Business Case (43876-1041)
Samsonite 15.6-Inch Classic Wheeled Business Case (43876-1041)
Offered by Samsonite Company Stores
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $72.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile rolling case, November 8, 2013
I bought this specifically because I am in law school and I need to transport 3 heavy casebooks to and from my house to the school every single day. This case has been a complete lifesaver and I love it.

I have managed to fit into this case my three casebooks, my laptop, a standard binder filled with documents, and my laptop charger/mouse. Granted, with all of this stuff, it does get a little tight, and obviously, the case is very heavy (so lifting it up might be difficult), but that's what the wheels are for.

This case is extremely versatile, and there are sections that make overnight trips very convenient (a separate area just to put any clothes). I think the look is very classy and it's not too bulky.

Note: I'm not too sure about the wheels. They have been doing alright but I can also see how they could get loose. I'll update my review if a wheel gets loose but so far, everything has been great.

12V AC Adaptor Power Supply for Seagate 1TB External Hard Drive P/N 9SF2A4-500
12V AC Adaptor Power Supply for Seagate 1TB External Hard Drive P/N 9SF2A4-500
Offered by Upbright
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems, gets the job done, November 8, 2013
I got this specifically because I lost the adaptor for my 1TB Seagate external hard drive. It gets the job done and I've never had a problem with it.

ReTrak Retractable Stylus, Black (ETSTYLUSBLK)
ReTrak Retractable Stylus, Black (ETSTYLUSBLK)
Price: $11.36
5 used & new from $9.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stylus and great customer service, November 8, 2013
I am constantly searching for a good stylus for my nexus 7 and this definitely is one of the best I've used so far. My biggest problem with styli in the past has been the fact that the microfiber tip has always gotten worn out. However, I have used this stylus for over a year and have yet to have this problem. Note that the stylus is pretty small (a height of maybe 4.5 inches?) so if you're looking for something longer, this might not be the stylus for you.

Even more remarkable is the fact that I encountered a problem with the retracting function of my stylus about a few months in and I contacted ReTrak to tell them about my problem. The stylus I had was covered under a lifetime warranty and the company immediately sent me a new one. Amazing customer service AND a great stylus.

New Trent Arcadia 2pcs Clickpen Stylus/Styli with Micro-Knit Tip for Capacitive Touch Screen Smartphones and Tablets. (TwinPack: Black + White)
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $10.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but the clicking mechanism can be sticky and tends to get stuck, November 8, 2013
I got the styli promptly and they look pretty much just like the pictures offered in the description. The plastic surrounding the styli is a hard plastic (not really like the rubber I had imagined before the purchase) but it doesn't impede with the writing in anyway.

The only complaint I have about the styli is that they when you "click" down, they tend to get stuck sometimes and you have to click on it multiple times again to try to get it "unstuck" from the down position.

New Trent offers a warranty service for the devices, but from what I've read, the buyer is responsible for shipping fees to get the styli to the manufacturer. Given that they're so cheap to begin with, it just doesn't really make much sense to send them in for a warranty since the cost of shipping might be almost half of what they cost to begin with.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2013 1:51 PM PST

SANOXY® Aluminum Apple iPad 2 Mobile Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case Cover
SANOXY® Aluminum Apple iPad 2 Mobile Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard Case Cover
Offered by DEAL EASY
Price: $13.82
15 used & new from $11.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard doesn't work!, September 23, 2012
I've been using this keyboard on a daily basis and it freezes up at least once a day!
The connection is weak and freezes up while I'm note-taking in class. If you don't mind reconnecting your keyboard every 10 minutes or so, then this is your product. I myself is sorely disappointed by the quality of the product and will look for a better one.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3