Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Boomerise > Reviews

Browse

Boomerise's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Boomerise RSS Feed

The Legend Of Bagger Vance
The Legend Of Bagger Vance
DVD
Price: $3.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Horribly Pixelated., February 7, 2013
Love this movie. I do not buy many and I rent quite a few. Disappointed with Amazon for streaming a low quality version for $9.99. I would appreciate my money back on this one.

Brighter Days [CD/DVD]
Brighter Days [CD/DVD]
Price: $16.99
54 used & new from $14.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing better than MOFRO live!, August 17, 2012
This review is from: Brighter Days [CD/DVD] (Audio CD)
Love it! Seeing JJ Grey & Mofro live is always a fantastic and fulfilling show. This live CD/DVD is the best one I have ever owned. I don't really buy CD/DVD's anymore, but this one is a must have for me. I've turned a lot of friends already who havent had the pleasure to experience this great band yet. Enjoy

Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Black/Lime Zest,9.5 M US
Merrell Men's Barefoot Road Glove,Black/Lime Zest,9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastest Guy On The Block, July 17, 2012
These shoes are light, comfortable and provide great support for my high arches. I wear them running, hiking as well as my boat/water shoes.

Thule 810 Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Taxi
Thule 810 Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Taxi
Offered by Custom Truck Accessories
Price: $239.95
11 used & new from $239.95

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, August 11, 2011
This is by far the best rack mounts I have to date. So simple, completely bomber secure and lockable. I drove from SoCal to NorC with my new board driving 80mph, didn't flinch. Also, nice to be able to get out of water and not have to rush home since the system is lockable and has a stainless steel cable inside the straps making it extremely difficult to cut. Couldn't be more satisfied...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 27, 2016 5:21 AM PDT

Lemonade Cleanse To Go (Master Cleanse without the hassles and mess!)
Lemonade Cleanse To Go (Master Cleanse without the hassles and mess!)
Offered by REVV Life Products
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $35.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on the go!, August 11, 2011
This tasted great! When I was on the go it was so convenient to be able to get the right mixture of nutrients to complete the cleanse. Great product. Thanks for making it easy to stay on course, the results were amazing.