Profile for Robert Harwell > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Robert Harwell RSS Feed (Hawaii, USA)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars $888.00, December 13, 2011
Guys be very careful just clicking "add to cart." There is one vendor that has this $40 basket listed for $888.00. I guess trying to take advantage of someone not paying close attention or in a hurry. Use caution. I just wanted to post this warning and hopefully the vendor "HeavenSentbyrevdwl" will remove it soon! TC.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 11:12 AM PST

Gold Tone over Sterling Silver 1.5ct. TDW Champagne Diamond Bangle Bracelet
Gold Tone over Sterling Silver 1.5ct. TDW Champagne Diamond Bangle Bracelet

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poorly Made, December 1, 2011
I just received this bracelet from the shipping company and I opened it to make sure it was all that it claimed to be.
Sadly, it DEFINITELY, is NOT!!! I bought this for my wife and I am almost reluctant to give it to her for Christmas. It
looks that bad to me. The diamonds are VERY poor quality. So dull and cloudy that they look really dirty, and def not
champagne, more like a nasty grade of a regular colorless diamond. I'm so upset and am not sure what to do since this
was one of my wife's Christmas presents. I can only imagine her seeing this and trying to not hurt my feelings, if I were
to give it to her and let her decide on what she thinks of the quality of this product. I don't want to! . They're awful
looking. I wasn't expecting perfect quality, as the price wouldn't reflect that, but these are at the very bottom of the
scale!! They are also put on very poorly, misaligned, not set properly, and some protrude way out, while others are set
correctly. It's very cheap looking when just looking at it, as you would when you were to admire someones jewelry, even
worse when you look at it closely. I would NOT recommend this piece to anyone. It is the worst piece of jewelry that I
have ever purchased and I buy a lot of nice jewelry for my wife. I should have trusted my gut when it had that old feeling,
if a deal looks too good...... Buyer beware, don't say you weren't warned. The other reviewer either got extremely lucky
or works at Silverspeck, I'm not sure which. I believe in second chances, so I will return this and have them send another
one, to see if mine was just a bad build. If all goes well, I always correct my reviews accordingly. If it hasn't been changed
than heed my words and stay away from this item.