Profile for E. Tran > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Tran RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2
Pilot [HD]
Pilot [HD]
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Please, Please create more episodes. My 5 year ..., November 15, 2014
Please,Please create more episodes. My 5 year old loves this show so much that she has been asking me to make her the wishenpoof wand..every single day:)

Diztronic Full Matte Black Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
Fits like a glove and works perfectly.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Coiled Stereo Audio Cable (1.5-5 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Like a lot of other customers, October 5, 2014
Long term review. Like a lot of other customers, mine lasted for a couple of months and now the sound is terrible. Cuts in and out, with mono sounds..awful. Don't buy.

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Price: $61.99
111 used & new from $43.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, albeit grainy images., March 25, 2014
Bought this camera a year ago (March 2013) for light surveillance (take a picture and send it to me if motion detected), which it advertised that it could do easily.

Well, I was able to set up everything on the camera just fine, including port-forwarding to be able to view/manage the camera from outside my home network. However, I could never get this one feature to work and gave up on it - I don't require a constant, real time image of my front door. I should have been more disciplined and returned it when I had the chance.

Now that I'm getting a dog and would like to monitor her, I'm going to give it another try - I don't think I'll need an 'intruder alert/snapshot' with the new dog, but it would have been nice to have that functionality which I'd originally purchased it for.

Who knows - maybe I'll spring for one of the very impressive DropCams that my colleague showed me - but I can't stomach the idea of paying for this basic functionality twice. Wish I'd just sprung for it the first time.

2004 - 2013 Toyota Prius Seatbelt Extender / Seat Belt Extension - Raises Buckle by 3"
Offered by OEM Extenders
Price: $14.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, Local Toyota Dealership will provide Free of charge!, November 16, 2013
Please do not buy these in Amazon. They can be ordered free of charge from you local Toyota dealership just like car mat clips. I think since these products have to do with safety, your dealership should provide these free of charge. I was going to buy one for the back seat of my 2010 Prius because it was really difficult to buckle the seat-belt in for my 4 year old daughter with her toddler car seat, as the placement of the buckle is too deep in the backseat. Anyways, called my local dealership, and they ordered me up 2 free of charge!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 10:50 AM PDT

2012 Toyota Prius Rear Window Seatbelt Extension - Seat Belt Extender Pros
2012 Toyota Prius Rear Window Seatbelt Extension - Seat Belt Extender Pros
Offered by GreaTravel
Price: $14.99

PowerGen 2.4Amps / 12W Dual USB Car charger Designed for Apple and Android Devices - Black
Offered by POWERGEN
Price: $8.99
6 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm!, October 24, 2013
I had no idea how these car charges could actually be underpowered until my cheapie one (got it free with an after-market iPhone accessories package) stopped charging my phone.

It works reliably for my one device on my daily commute, but I've not had it long enough to try it with 2 iPhones connected, and certainly not with an iPad and iPhone simultaneously. I'm skeptical of this test, so I will update my review once I've given it a shot.

Wireless Bluetooth Music Receiver for Bose Sounddock / Beatbox / Phillips / JBL and other dock stations - 30pins (Black)
Offered by CyberTech
Price: $11.90
2 used & new from $11.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Altec Lansing IM600, June 2, 2013
Hi All,

Thought I'd add a review to note that this product does not work with the Altec Lansing Inmotion IM600. It most likely does not work with this older version of InMotion. It does not even power on. This is possible because this version of Inmotion does not have the correct power compatibility/level to power on the actual bluetooth device. Good luck, Ethan.

Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Boxer Brief
Calvin Klein Men's Micro Modal Boxer Brief
Price: $19.50 - $28.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Incredible soft and confortable, buts rides up a lot., April 15, 2013
I have to admit, these are the most comfortable briefs I have ever worn. These feel amazing at first. But for me, they ride up a lot to the point where its not comfortable around my crotch area. I bought these because for an all in one solution for all day wear and physical excercise. But since these ride up, I will have to regulate these to my back up briefs. I got these during the CK underear sale at macy's with stacked coupon, which came out fourteen bucks each, so I bought two. Again, they look and feel awesome, but they do ride up. So my advice, is to buy just one and see how they workout (considering how expensive they are). It looks like a lot of guys have had luck with them. My next products to try out are the CK one boxer briefs (which actually have a tight band in the leg area to prevent ride ups) and the Adidas Men's Sport Performance Climalite trunks. Good luck!

New EdgeStar 46 Btl Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler
New EdgeStar 46 Btl Built-In Dual Zone Wine Cooler

1.0 out of 5 stars Died after 16 months..., March 5, 2013
This unit was working fine for just under a year and a half. It never held the advertised 46 bottles, but seemed to work without any issue and not too much noise.

However, the other day I go to get a bottle of wine from it and find that both the upper and lower zones are around 74 degrees! I kicked myself, thinking I must have left the door open the night before. But no, a few hours later, still no cooler, followed by a reset and one night - it actually got warmer. Probably generated some heat because I forced it to run when it wasn't cooling. Eventually ended up just turning it off, opening the door (to cool it off) and calling EdgeStar.

They only have a 90 day labor and 1 year parts warranty - and no, they were not willing to do anything to help or even recommend authorized service providers nearby. Apparently, according to the Call Center person, they're aware of failures happening in such a short amount of time, and that writing to EdgeStar about how disappointing this is would do no good. His advice was that it was likely the compressor, which is very expensive to replace, and that I'd probably be better off buying a new unit.

It was irritating that he seemed so nonchalant about it and acted like a few months out of warranty (what kind of appliance lasts for a year??) was completely out of EdgeStar's hands.

I don't think I'll ever buy another EdgeStar product. I checked Consumer Reports and ended up ordering an ElectroLux - hopefully, I can get more than a year and 4 months out of that one. I don't think 5 years on one of these units, no matter who makes it, is unreasonable.

You would think that manufacturers are simply limiting their liability when they place shorter warranties on their products than what they expect them to function for - I've never seen the life of the product actually match the warranty period.

I'm going to CraigsList this dead unit for "Free" in hopes that someone has the knowledge and resources to repair it to avoid it going into a landfill. Ugh.

Page: 1 | 2