Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for E. Tran > Reviews

Browse

E. Tran's Profile

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Tran RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Honda HRR216 Series Tune-Up Kit (Serial Range MZCG-6000001 to MZCG-7999999)
Honda HRR216 Series Tune-Up Kit (Serial Range MZCG-6000001 to MZCG-7999999)
Offered by Mower Shop
Price: $43.45
2 used & new from $36.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Value and Convenient!, June 8, 2016
Best value and very convenient. At the time I researched this tune up kit, it was the best value out available in spring 2016. I compared it to Home Depot/local hardware stores, and this kit was about 10-15 dollars less than Home Depot's kit because you had to buy the blades separately. It was also a lot less expensive when purchasing the items in the kit separately on Amazon. The Tune up kit came with everything I needed for my Honda mower's tune up. I didn't have to worry about any of the part's compatibility. Everything just fit perfectly and the mower started right up on first pull. Note that I had no trouble before with the mower as this is a Honda mower!..:)This was just part my standard maintenance of the mower. I do this every couple of years.

Philips 429746 Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent Dusk-to-Dawn 14-Watt Twister Light Bulb
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, but lasted for 8 months., January 14, 2016
The most reliable dusk to dawn solution I have found so far and the light looks great in my exterior sconce lighting. I bought a pair, and one of them just went out today. That one light lasted 8 months. Didn't make it through the Minnesota winter:) But I am buying a replacement already.

Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
Hoover Corded Cyclonic Stick Vacuum, SH20030
35 used & new from $38.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost Perfect Vacuum Solution for Small Spaces or just to Use as Additional Vacuum., December 3, 2015
This is a great vacuum for what it is. I use it as a supplemental vacuum cleaner for the upstairs main floor area, where all my hard floors are. The main full size hoover is in the finished basement, where it's carpeted. So if you have similar setup or use, this is a great solution.

Pros: The Hoover stick vacuum is very powerful and will suck in most items that regular full size hoover can. It's just smaller, thinner, light, and very nimble. The head/roller part can go under most furniture. The canister can be easily emptied. It's Corded, so no loss of power ever. It's very easy to use and can go almost anywhere.

Cons: Only the head/roller can clear the furniture, the main body still cannot fit, which means you cannot push the entire vacuum underneath furniture. The roller and the body cannot lay perfectly flat while vacuuming. This would of been useful for some areas I cannot get to. There is no LED light at the front of the vacuum cleaner, which would of been useful to help see in dark areas. There is no type of mini attachment or way to use the vacuum as a stick cleaner. It would of been awesome to have it convert to a corded stick cleaner with optional crevice attachment. It's corded (for some people this a con)

Overall, this is a powerful vacuum cleaner and addresses most of my needs. But a couple of improvements and they would have a best seller!

AmazonBasics 2-Seater Deep Lounge Sofa Patio Cover
AmazonBasics 2-Seater Deep Lounge Sofa Patio Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality! Do not buy., May 21, 2015
Don't buy these. These are the exact same ones that were discontinued. I bought 4 of these types of covers for coffee table, two chairs, and two seater chair. They all fell apart within one year. Became very brittle and just tore at every corner and seam. Run and do not buy!

Welcome to Wish World
Welcome to Wish World
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Please, Please create more episodes. My 5 year ..., November 15, 2014
This review is from: Wishenpoof Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Please,Please create more episodes. My 5 year old loves this show so much that she has been asking me to make her the wishenpoof wand..every single day:)

iPhone 6s Case, Diztronic Full Matte Soft Touch Slim-Fit Flexible TPU Case for Apple iPhone 6 & iPhone 6s (4.7") - Black
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $9.88
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 5, 2014
Fits like a glove and works perfectly.

Mediabridge 3.5mm Male To Male Coiled Stereo Audio Cable (1.5-5 Feet) - Step Down Design for iPhone, iPod, Smartphone, Tablet and MP3 Cases

1.0 out of 5 stars Like a lot of other customers, October 5, 2014
Long term review. Like a lot of other customers, mine lasted for a couple of months and now the sound is terrible. Cuts in and out, with mono sounds..awful. Don't buy.

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Offered by Foscam Direct
Price: $59.99
102 used & new from $37.83

2.0 out of 5 stars Works ok, albeit grainy images., March 25, 2014
Bought this camera a year ago (March 2013) for light surveillance (take a picture and send it to me if motion detected), which it advertised that it could do easily.

Well, I was able to set up everything on the camera just fine, including port-forwarding to be able to view/manage the camera from outside my home network. However, I could never get this one feature to work and gave up on it - I don't require a constant, real time image of my front door. I should have been more disciplined and returned it when I had the chance.

Now that I'm getting a dog and would like to monitor her, I'm going to give it another try - I don't think I'll need an 'intruder alert/snapshot' with the new dog, but it would have been nice to have that functionality which I'd originally purchased it for.

Who knows - maybe I'll spring for one of the very impressive DropCams that my colleague showed me - but I can't stomach the idea of paying for this basic functionality twice. Wish I'd just sprung for it the first time.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy, Local Toyota Dealership will provide Free of charge!, November 16, 2013
Please do not buy these in Amazon. They can be ordered free of charge from you local Toyota dealership just like car mat clips. I think since these products have to do with safety, your dealership should provide these free of charge. I was going to buy one for the back seat of my 2010 Prius because it was really difficult to buckle the seat-belt in for my 4 year old daughter with her toddler car seat, as the placement of the buckle is too deep in the backseat. Anyways, called my local dealership, and they ordered me up 2 free of charge!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2014 10:50 AM PDT

No Title Available