Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for a > Reviews

Browse

a's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

a RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Disney Frozen Elsa Light Blue Trifold Wallet
Disney Frozen Elsa Light Blue Trifold Wallet
Offered by ToyWorld
Price: $4.97
10 used & new from $3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars It was what I expected for a child's wallet. ..., April 2, 2015
It was what I expected for a child's wallet. My daughter likes it to have her money in, so for us it fulfilled our expectations.

Fossil Marlow Flap Wallet, Dragonfly, One Size
Fossil Marlow Flap Wallet, Dragonfly, One Size

4.0 out of 5 stars I really like the functionality of this wallet, March 19, 2015
I really like the functionality of this wallet, with the exception of the license holder. It doesn't have a hole in it to help slip the license out. Every time I need to pull it out I have to pry it out. Not a major big deal, but something that could definitely be improved.

Princesses, Mermaids, Fairies & More! (Barbie) (Super Jumbo Coloring Book)
Princesses, Mermaids, Fairies & More! (Barbie) (Super Jumbo Coloring Book)
by Golden Books
19 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it., January 11, 2015
Nice thick coloring book for my 6 year old. She loved it.

Evenflo Big Kid Amp Forward Facing Booster Car Seat, Pink Lemonade (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars just as expected, August 10, 2013
My daughter loves her new seat. It doesn't take near as much room as her old booster. It is light, and easy to move to different vehicles. The seat wipe easily, & we think it's really cute.

Wolf Forte Primo Violin Shoulder Rest Violin 4/4-3/4 Size
Wolf Forte Primo Violin Shoulder Rest Violin 4/4-3/4 Size
Offered by EvergreenWorkshop
Price: $29.89
8 used & new from $29.69

4.0 out of 5 stars works good., May 10, 2013
My sons teacher recommended this because he is tall and has a long neck. He didn't want to change, but did it anyway, and now he loves this rest. He says he doesnt know how he was using his other one.

Rise of the Guardians - Limited Edition Easter Gift Pack (Blu-ray / DVD / Digital Copy + 2 Hopping Toy Eggs)
DVD ~ Chris Pine
12 used & new from $16.89

4.0 out of 5 stars is ok...kids like it, May 10, 2013
My kids enjoy it fine. I think its ok, but it takes a bit too long to get to the story line in the begining.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Much less than I hoped, May 10, 2013
I very rarely travel, but needed some luggage for an upcoming trip. I ordered this luggage after reading other reviews that they loved it immediately. I didn't want to spend a lot of money, because I don't know how often it will get used. This luggage was packaged so poorly, I wondered if it was used. Then later figured it might have been from being thrown around box, it had nothing protecting it at all, and the box was way to large. The luggage itself is cheap quality. It feels flimsy and has nothing protecting the back side (the side with the handles). It feels like two rods wth a piece of fabric over it. I felt it is made so poorly, I didn't even dare take it on my trip I purchased it for. I ended up borrowing a friends luggage. The sizes of this set were not what I was looking for either. This was my mistake for not realizing. The duffel is the only large piece, but its still just bag with wheels. I wasn't happy with this purchase, but don't know if its worth paying to return it. So I guess Im stuck with it. If I could do again, I would buy the one size I was looking for and spend a little more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 30, 2013 5:40 AM PDT

Peekaboo Farm (Touch-And-Feel Action Flap Book)
Peekaboo Farm (Touch-And-Feel Action Flap Book)
by Charlie Gardner
Edition: Board book
Price: $5.97
178 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars not good as I was hoping, March 2, 2012
This book is just a very average peekaboo book. I don't think the book is all that cute or well done. I don't think it was written very well. (even for a baby book). I wouldn't hardly say its worth calling it touch and feel. They areas to touch are very small. I think next time I won't try to find a book that is both. I will just buy one or the other. This book is just very average to me not great in my opinion.

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Nintendo DS
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean - Nintendo DS
Offered by Insane Web Deals
Price: $11.35
147 used & new from $1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars my child likes it but doesn't love it, March 2, 2012
I bought this game for my 7 year old for his birthday. He has played it several times, but says it is a lot like his star wars lego game. I just don't think they have made the games different enough for kids who have all the lego games.

NoJo Reversible Water-Resistant High Chair Cover Pad
NoJo Reversible Water-Resistant High Chair Cover Pad

4.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, October 8, 2011
I bought this for my safety first highchair because they no longer made a cover for it through the company. I wouldn't say it fits my chair perfectly, however it will do. It is a pretty basic cover that in my opinion would work (somewhat) on most highchairs.

Page: 1 | 2