Profile for Dee Pinegar > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dee Pinegar RSS Feed (Michigan)

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
by Judith Viorst
Price: $4.51
381 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing positive, September 24, 2008
I'm sorry...I know that we all have bad days. I understand that, but there is nothing positive about this book. I thought there would be something that changed that would cause him to have a good day. I guess the title says it all. But my seven year old nephew did like the book.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2009 8:22 AM PDT

If I Ran the Rain Forest: All About Tropical Rain Forests (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
by Bonnie Worth
Price: $8.09
228 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Teaching Tool for Children, September 7, 2008
If I ran the rainforest is a great way to teach children about the rainforest. Including all four floors of the rainforest and which animals inhabit them. It also talks about how millions of acres are cut down every year and how we need to save the rain forest. I highly recommend this book and all of "The Cat in the Hat's learning library" series. They are great teaching tools for children.

A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue (Children's/Life Skills)
A Bad Case of Tattle Tongue (Children's/Life Skills)
by Julia Cook
20 used & new from $4.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, September 7, 2008
It's hard to teach children when they should tell and when not to. This book is a great book to help children determine when it is appropriate to tell an adult or when they shouldn't.