Profile for K. Dedmon-Rodriguez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 62

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dedmon-Rodriguez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Glamorise Women's Front Close Stretch Lace Wonderwire Bra, Cafe, 44C
Glamorise Women's Front Close Stretch Lace Wonderwire Bra, Cafe, 44C
Price: $30.45
11 used & new from $29.39

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate Seam, July 14, 2015
I have to order a larger cup size than I normally would. There is a seam at the front of the cup in an unfortunate spot - makes it appear your nipples are showing.

Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board - 18x12 Thick Strong Bamboo Wood Cutting Board with Drip Groove by Premium Bamboo®
Offered by Premium Lifestyle Products
Price: $34.74
2 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Sturdy, June 20, 2015
The board is strong and sturdy. I love how big it is: I can carve any meat on it. Very pleased.

uni-ball 307 Gel Pen, Single, Black (1927258)
uni-ball 307 Gel Pen, Single, Black (1927258)
Offered by Beach Audio
Price: $22.79
4 used & new from $20.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and Effortless, June 11, 2015
My husband is a pen lover. He keeps at least ten various pens on him at all times. When I found these at a retail store when I had to buy a pen because I didn't have one in my purse and needed one right away, I didn't think anything of it. I just wanted something fast! Well, I used the pen and instantly fell in love with it. It writes smoothly and effortlessly. No scribbling required in order to get the ink going. So I kept one pen for my purse and left the others at home where anyone could use them. My husband came to me the next day, asking where I'd gotten these pens. I told him, of course, and he said, "I LOVE these pens!" So I had to buy some for him so that he won't run out. Yes, he keeps a pocket full of pens at all times, but he picks one of these pens out of the bunch to do his writing. I'm very satisfied with these pens, and I will be purchasing them again.

Luxury Bamboo Kitchen Dish Towel - Graphite & Gray Plaid - High Quality, 3x More Absorbent Than Cotton Towels and Eco Friendly! - Also Makes a Great Tea Towel or Hand Towel! - 26.5" X 13" - 100% Money Back Guarantee (Set of 2)
Offered by Murphy Products LLC
Price: $18.98

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, June 1, 2015
These towels are soft and very absorbent. I love the color I chose (graphite and gray). I'll be using them as hand and dish towels.

GREAT GLOVE CPE200-M-M-BX Cast Polyethylene PE Foodservice FFDCA Approved Glove, Medium, Clear (Pack of 200)
Price: $6.07

3.0 out of 5 stars They're OK., May 26, 2015
When I try to take the gloves off by gripping at the wrist and pulling, the gloves break. Other than that, they're fine.

Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate: 36 Bars of 1.4 Oz
Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate: 36 Bars of 1.4 Oz
Offered by MPC727
Price: $16.50
10 used & new from $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, May 26, 2015
Even though the weather was hot, the bars arrived in excellent condition. The price was great.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (20 Oz)
Offered by Majestic Super Store
Price: $16.87
75 used & new from $9.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, April 20, 2015
I'm sensitive to fragrances and lanolin, so I ordered this product by Cetaphil. It works great: made my skin soft while absorbing quickly, and I am not sensitive to any ingredient. Very pleased.

Woolzies, Wool Dryer Ball, set of 6 ,Natural Fabric Softener
Woolzies, Wool Dryer Ball, set of 6 ,Natural Fabric Softener
Offered by Woolzies
Price: $19.95
8 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great, April 20, 2015
I'm allergic to wool, so I was unsure about getting these. I do not react to them. In fact, the box says they're OK to use even if you're allergic to wool. I haven't noticed a difference in drying time for my clothes, which is why only a 3-star rating.

Ohuhu® Sleep Mask with Ear Plugs and Carry Pouch - Lightweight & Block Light Completely - Excellent Sleeping Mask for Travel, Shift Work & Meditation
Offered by Ohuhu Direct
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mask, February 21, 2015
I've used many sleep masks over the years. I recently purchased this mask for the first time. I like it and use it every night. It had a chemical smell at first (I'm sensitive to odors), but I washed it and dried it in a delicates bag and now the smell is gone. I like the velcro adjustable band. That always helps a mask last longer because the elastic eventually gets stretched out. I will be purchasing this mask again.

Feline Greenies Dental Treats Savory Salmon 1.72Lbs (5 x 5.5oz)
Feline Greenies Dental Treats Savory Salmon 1.72Lbs (5 x 5.5oz)
Offered by ValuePetSupplies
Price: $25.77
2 used & new from $25.77

5.0 out of 5 stars My cat loves them!, February 21, 2015
My cat loves these treats. He always goes for them first in the morning when we feed him. He had his annual check-up over the summer. He'd been eating these treats for over a year at that time. We didn't have to have his teeth cleaned by the vet, which is what happened the year before that. Very pleased!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7