Profile for K. Dedmon-Rodriguez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dedmon-Rodriguez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Kids Polar Robe-Red-14
Kids Polar Robe-Red-14

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, December 14, 2014
I ordered a red robe for my daughter, and she loves it. (Red is her favorite color.) The robe is soft and warm and fits great.

Beados Starter Pack
Beados Starter Pack
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $9.01
130 used & new from $8.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves them, October 3, 2014
This review is from: Beados Starter Pack (Toy)
My daughter, who is 10, requested Beados for her birthday. She has enjoyed using this set. She's already almost created all the items that have templates. (It's been about two weeks.) We will be buying her more Beados for Christmas. She just loves them!

Lalaloopsy Girls Jewel Sparkles Doll
Lalaloopsy Girls Jewel Sparkles Doll
Price: $14.97
30 used & new from $14.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, October 3, 2014
My daughter (who is 10) has enjoyed playing with this doll. She loves cats, which is why we chose this one: it has a pet cat. My daughter has no trouble changing the doll's clothes, but she does have trouble "styling" her hair. The little barrettes don't hold as much hair as she'd like.

Little Live Pets Bird #1 Delicate Dee Single Pack Playset
Little Live Pets Bird #1 Delicate Dee Single Pack Playset
Price: $7.97
117 used & new from $7.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, October 3, 2014
My daughter (who is 10) loves this toy. She plays with it every day - and she's had it longer than two weeks. She still has trouble recording things for the bird to say, but she loves to hear it whistle.

Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet - Premium High Quality - 30 Mil - Rounded Corners
Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet - Premium High Quality - 30 Mil - Rounded Corners
Offered by QualityNup
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, July 27, 2014
Easy to tell whether the magnet is indicating Clean or Dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Queen Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - 10 Year Warranty - Made In The USA
Offered by First Class Mattress
Price: $44.95
5 used & new from $33.01

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 3, 2014
We love these mattress protectors. The terry side of the mattress protector keeps you from getting too hot, and it also keeps the protector quiet, unlike with vinyl protectors. They're easy to maintain - just wash and dry with clothes, sheets, or towels - in cold or warm water.

Can You Imagine Pocket Plasma with Clip - Rainbow
Can You Imagine Pocket Plasma with Clip - Rainbow
Offered by Genius Buy
Price: $24.95
6 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 30, 2013
This item is cute. It can make a simple light display on its own or you can choose to have it make a light display in response to noises. It really doesn't do anything else, which is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. (Not very exciting, but if you like things that light up, I can see how this might interest you.)

Bop It XT
Bop It XT
5 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear instructions, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Bop It XT (Toy)
The bop it! is fun to play with, but it can be frustrating because you do have to move very quickly. The words spoken (like, "bop it!" and "twist it!") are clear and easy to understand. Our whole family enjoys this item.

FyrFlyz Nytfyr Red White Streaks Fill the Air
FyrFlyz Nytfyr Red White Streaks Fill the Air

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2013
Everyone wanted to play with this once my husband demonstrated it to our daughter. My son is a young adult, my daughter is a preteen, and my husband and I are in our 40s. Would make a great gift for this reason!

URC MasterControl RF20 Universal Learning Remote with RF Capability
URC MasterControl RF20 Universal Learning Remote with RF Capability
2 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, November 29, 2013
This remote is so easy to use! I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology, so it's hard to find a remote I actually like using. I love it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6