Profile for K. Dedmon-Rodriguez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dedmon-Rodriguez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet - Premium High Quality - 30 Mil - Rounded Corners
Clean Dirty Dishwasher Magnet - Premium High Quality - 30 Mil - Rounded Corners
Offered by QualityNup
Price: $4.95
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, July 27, 2014
Easy to tell whether the magnet is indicating Clean or Dirty dishes in the dishwasher.

Queen Size Luna Premium Hypoallergenic 100% Waterproof Mattress Protector - 10 Year Warranty - Made In The USA
Offered by First Class Mattress
Price: $44.95
4 used & new from $33.97

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, April 3, 2014
We love these mattress protectors. The terry side of the mattress protector keeps you from getting too hot, and it also keeps the protector quiet, unlike with vinyl protectors. They're easy to maintain - just wash and dry with clothes, sheets, or towels - in cold or warm water.

Can You Imagine Pocket Plasma with Clip - Rainbow
Can You Imagine Pocket Plasma with Clip - Rainbow
Offered by Daily DealOrama
Price: $16.39
19 used & new from $16.39

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, December 30, 2013
This item is cute. It can make a simple light display on its own or you can choose to have it make a light display in response to noises. It really doesn't do anything else, which is why I gave it 4 instead of 5 stars. (Not very exciting, but if you like things that light up, I can see how this might interest you.)

Bop It XT
Bop It XT
Offered by Bokonon Books
Price: $59.95
32 used & new from $24.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear instructions, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Bop It XT (Toy)
The bop it! is fun to play with, but it can be frustrating because you do have to move very quickly. The words spoken (like, "bop it!" and "twist it!") are clear and easy to understand. Our whole family enjoys this item.

FyrFlyz Nytfyr Red White Streaks Fill the Air
FyrFlyz Nytfyr Red White Streaks Fill the Air
4 used & new from $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, December 30, 2013
Everyone wanted to play with this once my husband demonstrated it to our daughter. My son is a young adult, my daughter is a preteen, and my husband and I are in our 40s. Would make a great gift for this reason!

URC MasterControl RF20 Universal Learning Remote with RF Capability
URC MasterControl RF20 Universal Learning Remote with RF Capability
Price: $55.00
19 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, November 29, 2013
This remote is so easy to use! I'm not very savvy when it comes to technology, so it's hard to find a remote I actually like using. I love it!

The Expanded Dialectical Behavior Therapy Skills Training Manual: Practical DBT for Self-Help, and Individual & Group Treatment Settings
by Lane Pederson
Price: $24.19
39 used & new from $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars too much trouble, August 23, 2013
I was expecting exercises to follow. What I got was a lot of questions which require short answers. I'm not the type of person who benefits from writing "how I feel". It's just not me. So I haven't used the book. Very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 22, 2014 9:19 AM PDT

Stolzle 12-Pack 16-Ounce Central Park Tumbler Beverage Set, Large  (Clear)
Stolzle 12-Pack 16-Ounce Central Park Tumbler Beverage Set, Large (Clear)
Price: $24.23
2 used & new from $24.23

3.0 out of 5 stars bottom-heavy, August 23, 2013
These glasses are not washed easily in the dishwasher. The bottom is so heavy, and the opening at the top so small, that they tip over unless they are wedged in. I would not buy this style again.

Anchor Hocking 12-Pack 12-Ounce Central Park Tumbler Beverage Set, Small
Anchor Hocking 12-Pack 12-Ounce Central Park Tumbler Beverage Set, Small
Price: $27.30
2 used & new from $27.30

4.0 out of 5 stars great size, August 23, 2013
These tumblers are a great size for juice or milk. My husband chose these over a more simple design, and I can say I'm happy with them.

Earth Therapeutics Mind/Body Therapy Sleep Mask, Cotton, Silk , 1 mask (Pack of 2)
Offered by Zulera
Price: $16.02
3 used & new from $13.75

4.0 out of 5 stars soft, August 23, 2013
I like how soft these masks are. I would caution you: they do have an odor. If you are sensitive to odors, like I am, I highly recommend washing the masks a few times before using them. I got them on laundry day, so I just put them in with each wash I ran (there were four loads), and they came out non-smelly. I dried them in the dryer, and they held up well. I will buy these again when I'm in the market for new masks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5