Industrial-Sized Deals BOTMKT15 Shop Women's Fall Denim Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Night Beds The Next Storm Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Shop Popular Services Home Theater Setup Plumbing Services Assembly Services Shop all furious7 furious7 furious7  Amazon Echo Fire HD 6 Kindle Voyage Assassin's Creed Syndicate Big Savings in the Amazon Fall Sportsman Event Deal of the Day
Profile for K. Dedmon-Rodriguez > Reviews

Browse

K. Dedmon-Rodrig...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. Dedmon-Rodriguez RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Measuring Cup, Red Graphics, Clear
Offered by BenStores
Price: $8.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Graphics wear off easily, August 26, 2015
I got this measuring cup as a gift. (It was on my wish list.) Within two months, some of the red graphics had worn off. Now, I no longer have the bottom three measurements on the measuring cup and a few more are about to totally wear off, too. And it's been 8 months. I have an older version of this measuring cup, and it took years for the red graphics to wear off. Very disappointed in this product. I've never scrubbed the measuring cup, and it's only been washed in the dishwasher's top rack.

Neon® Battery Operated Electronic Music Starry Sky Projection LED Alarm Clock Desktop Table Clocks Despertador with Calendar Thermometer Display for Children Kids - Best Gift
Offered by Number-One Shop
Price: $15.76
2 used & new from $14.88

2.0 out of 5 stars LOUD, August 24, 2015
The clock makes outrageously loud beeps when you change the time settings. If my daughter hadn't liked it, it would have gone back.

Glamorise Women's Front Close Stretch Lace Wonderwire Bra, Cafe, 44C
Glamorise Women's Front Close Stretch Lace Wonderwire Bra, Cafe, 44C
Price: $31.78
10 used & new from $31.78

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate Seam, July 14, 2015
I have to order a larger cup size than I normally would. There is a seam at the front of the cup in an unfortunate spot - makes it appear your nipples are showing.

Extra Large Bamboo Cutting Board - 18x12 Thick Strong Bamboo Wood Cutting Board with Drip Groove by Premium Bamboo®
Offered by Premium Lifestyle Products
Price: $29.74
4 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and Sturdy, June 20, 2015
The board is strong and sturdy. I love how big it is: I can carve any meat on it. Very pleased.

uni-ball 307 Gel Pen, Single, Black (1927258)
uni-ball 307 Gel Pen, Single, Black (1927258)
Price: $25.43
5 used & new from $21.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth and Effortless, June 11, 2015
My husband is a pen lover. He keeps at least ten various pens on him at all times. When I found these at a retail store when I had to buy a pen because I didn't have one in my purse and needed one right away, I didn't think anything of it. I just wanted something fast! Well, I used the pen and instantly fell in love with it. It writes smoothly and effortlessly. No scribbling required in order to get the ink going. So I kept one pen for my purse and left the others at home where anyone could use them. My husband came to me the next day, asking where I'd gotten these pens. I told him, of course, and he said, "I LOVE these pens!" So I had to buy some for him so that he won't run out. Yes, he keeps a pocket full of pens at all times, but he picks one of these pens out of the bunch to do his writing. I'm very satisfied with these pens, and I will be purchasing them again.

Luxury Bamboo Kitchen Dish Towel - Graphite & Gray Plaid - High Quality, 3x More Absorbent Than Cotton Towels and Eco Friendly! - Also Makes a Great Tea Towel or Hand Towel! - 26.5" X 13" - 100% Money Back Guarantee (Set of 2)
Offered by Murphy Products LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars soft, June 1, 2015
These towels are soft and very absorbent. I love the color I chose (graphite and gray). I'll be using them as hand and dish towels.

GREAT GLOVE CPE200-M-M-BX Cast Polyethylene PE Foodservice FFDCA Approved Glove, Medium, Clear (Pack of 200)
Price: $6.47

3.0 out of 5 stars They're OK., May 26, 2015
When I try to take the gloves off by gripping at the wrist and pulling, the gloves break. Other than that, they're fine.

Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate: 36 Bars of 1.4 Oz
Fiber One Chewy Bars Oats & Chocolate: 36 Bars of 1.4 Oz
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $15.44
5 used & new from $15.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, May 26, 2015
Even though the weather was hot, the bars arrived in excellent condition. The price was great.

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream for Dry, Sensitive Skin, Fragrance Free, Non-comedogenic (20 Oz)
Offered by American Delivery Service
Price: $5.64
84 used & new from $5.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, April 20, 2015
I'm sensitive to fragrances and lanolin, so I ordered this product by Cetaphil. It works great: made my skin soft while absorbing quickly, and I am not sensitive to any ingredient. Very pleased.

Woolzies, Wool Dryer Ball, set of 6 ,Natural Fabric Softener
Woolzies, Wool Dryer Ball, set of 6 ,Natural Fabric Softener
Offered by Woolzies
Price: $18.95
9 used & new from $18.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great, April 20, 2015
I'm allergic to wool, so I was unsure about getting these. I do not react to them. In fact, the box says they're OK to use even if you're allergic to wool. I haven't noticed a difference in drying time for my clothes, which is why only a 3-star rating.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7