Profile for mitch053 > Reviews

Helpful Votes: 2052

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mitch053 RSS Feed (Bridgewater, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Americans Season 2 [HD]
The Americans Season 2 [HD]
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good series that is getting better in my opinion, March 26, 2015
Really good series that is getting better in my opinion, but I am only halfway through season 2. It is not yet in the class of my favorite shows of all time such as Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mad Men to name a few.

Rockport Men's Elkhart Snow Boot,Dark Brown/Black,10 M US
Rockport Men's Elkhart Snow Boot,Dark Brown/Black,10 M US
Offered by Fusion Apparel
Price: $84.91
2 used & new from $84.90

5.0 out of 5 stars very satisfied, March 3, 2015
Very comfortable and really nice looking boots. Immediately got to test them in 2 snow and ice storms this week. No water got in and my feet stayed warm and dry. They look good with jeans too.

Transparent [HD]
Transparent [HD]
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars The best part of this show was that it is only ..., February 25, 2015
The best part of this show was that it is only a half hour so I only wasted 5 hours total. The show did nothing for me. The characters are spoiled, self-centered and unlikeable. The main character has every right to cross dress but there was an episode where he wanted to use a public women's room and his daughter got into with a mother and her daughters who objected. I fully support the mother and her daughters. You can cross dress but acept the consequences. Anyway, it was listed as a comedy but I didn't find it funny, and as a drama I could care less about the dilemma of all these characters when there are so many more important issues in the world.

Prime Instant Video
Prime Instant Video
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy this app finally made it to android, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Prime Instant Video (App)
I am very happy this app finally made it to android. I have only watched about 15 minutes of video so far but I like it. The absence of this app on Android is one of the reasons I dropped prime after the 30 day trial. Maybe I will reconsider. The reason i only gave it a 3 rating is due to the installation process. I do not want a separate store and did not like that I had to allow other sources in my security settings. Immediately after install I reversed that setting. This should be in google play. At first I wasn't sure whether the app installed but then realized it is launched from the main amazon app. That's fine but I would suggest a separate app to launch it directly. But the vido player itself seems fine. It also seems easy to find the free prime videos assuming you are a member. This was a terrible experience on my smart tv which was another reason I dropped prime. This last request may be pushing it but I would love to be able to launch this through chromecast. Yeah I know amazon has a competing product but I don't want to have to add another box to my TV setup.

Moen 137347NL Handle Extension Kit
Moen 137347NL Handle Extension Kit
Price: $35.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Now the faucet wirks much better., August 5, 2014
After a remodel job my moentrol valve was recessed by about 1 inch. Installed a new faucet and it would not fully turn off water. The extension kit added an inch and it is more flushed with wall. Now the faucet wirks much better.

Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Price: $56.00
91 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, November 3, 2013
This is better than expected. I have 2 and use it to monitor my dogs. I Can watch from chrome or IE and also from my Android phone . Love the tilt and pan feature. I am an IT pro so for me setup was easy but unless you are comfortable with routers and port forwarding you may want to get help or try the online support for help setting it up . Will be difficult for the average person.

SanDisk Ultra 32GB MicroSDHC Class 10 UHS Memory Card Speed Up To 30MB/s With Adapter, Frustration-Free Packaging - SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A [Old Version]

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say, May 2, 2013
Not much to say here other than it works fine. I use it in the SD RAM slot in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. No performance issues and will provide more than enough extra storage for a tablet.

Lube-N-Walk Health Club Treadmill Lubrication Kit
Lube-N-Walk Health Club Treadmill Lubrication Kit
Price: $20.20
3 used & new from $20.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, May 2, 2013
Tried to lube my Sole fitness treadmill with the sample tube that came with it and it was almost impossible. This product makes it easier to lubricate. My treadmill has a 22 inch wide belt. Most home treadmills seem to be 20 inch. I went for the health club version but at 24 inches it is still a little difficult to use. I only have one inch to spare on each side making it a little difficult to grab and pull forward. Got a paper cut from sliding my finger along the edge of the belt while trying to pull this kit forward. Overall it is better than anything else although after seeing it, it is so basic that I could have made the wand myself and I would have made it a little longer making it easier to slide. It basically seems like a yard stick but only 24 inches with a piece of foam glued on. It comes with the lubricant.

Belkin Pivot Wall Mount Surge Protector with 6 Outlets
Belkin Pivot Wall Mount Surge Protector with 6 Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
95 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for behind wall mounted televison, May 2, 2013
I looked for something like this at home depot a few years back and found nothing. Then I saw the Side Socket infomercial and it seemed exactly what I was looking for. Went online and saw mixed reviews for the side socket and came across this Belkin equivalent which had much better reviews. the main issue with the side socket was that it didn't screw into the socket. The Belkin does screw in which makes a big difference. I can now route the wires for my components behind my wall mounted TV and the plugs all fit in the pivot outlets which I have facing outward. This allows the TV to be more flush to the wall. I bought 2. Very happy with this product.

Liberty Hardware TFSSMPK-BL-R Traditional Design Full Square 56-Inch Mailbox Post, Black
Offered by HomeOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, May 2, 2013
Glad I read the other reviews here which helped make installation very easy. My old post was loose and I thought it was cemented in but I got lucky and was able to pull it straight up. I cut it down a bit and used the existing hole which I widened. I removed the old box and the platform the box was on and ended up with just a straight 4x4 which was about 3ft underground and 4ft above ground. I reset the old post in concrete and leveled it. I used some shims at the top and bottom so the PVC post would fit tightly over the existing wood post. The rest was very easy. The new post slid right over the old post. The instructions were straight forward. As mentioned by others, you will need 8 lag screws which are not included. I ended up trimming the top because there was too much post after installing the mailbox. Just used a hack saw and put the cap on top over the cut part and it looks great. Very happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3