Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for mitch053 > Reviews

Browse

mitch053's Profile

Customer Reviews: 45
Helpful Votes: 2055

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mitch053 RSS Feed (Bridgewater, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Goson® Leather Money Clip & Credit Card Holder - Top Grain Cowhide Leather only P&P Inc.-.1A Black-Size:Box
Offered by RIGHT-WAY Products
Price: $8.50
2 used & new from $5.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Good front pocket solution, January 2, 2016
I wanted a wallet that I could keep in my front pocket at this one does the job. The money clip is strong. The card holders were tight at first and had difficulty getting some of my cards in and out but after breaking it in it has gotten easier. Price was great so I took a chance, fully expecting that I probably would end up switching back to my traditional wallet but I have not switched back. I have been using it for 3 months now.

Air Vent Smartphone Car Mount w/ Magnetic 1 Step Mounting Technology - Best Cell Phone Holder for Your Car - Compatible with all Phones
Offered by AbcoDirect
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smartphone holder, January 2, 2016
I have had every type of holder that attaches to vent over the past several years. This one works the best. Simple solution and the phone holds perfectly. I was worried about using a magnet but no issues at all. Not only is this the best solution but also the least expensive. No awkward bulky holders hanging off your dashboard. And you only need one hand to use this holder.

Apple iPad Air Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Apple iPad Air / Air 2 Screen Protectors [1]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $12.95
7 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the suction cups which help you position the tempered ..., January 2, 2016
High quality screen protector. I bought 2 for 2 IPAD Air 2 tablets. Their Web site has videos to help you install. I really like the suction cups which help you position the tempered glass over the screen. I did the installation in a bathroom with the shower running to minimize any flying dust particles. My second installation was perfect. My first installation was not as good. I had an air bubble I could not remove. I decided to take Tech Armor up on their satisfaction offer and emailed them a picture of the ipad with the air bubble. Within an hour they had shipped a replacement screen. So not only a great glass protector but great customer service backing up their product, all for just $15. You will pay 3-4 times more at best buy or apple store or even one of those mall stands. But for a perfect installation, I highly recommend you watch the install video on their Web site which will be listed in the instructions. Also read instructions completely before starting your installation. Above all, do it in a dust and lint free place like a bathroom with shower running.

Fintie Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 (10.5-Inch) Smart Shell Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature, Black
Offered by Fintie
Price: $11.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, January 2, 2016
Better than I expected. This case fits my tablet nicely. No issue on the corners like some reviewers have stated. The cover locks with magnet over screen and also locks when folding into stand. The stand even works on my lap. I was concerned it would require flat surface like desk or table. Great selection of colors but I stuck with black. Case with cover is very thin which is very important to me. No bulk. No weird toxic fake leather smells like some of my previous cases. Can't beat the price.

KEY-BAK #SUPER 48 (S48K) Locking Retractable Reel, 48 inch (122 cm) Kevlar Cord, Polycarbonate Case, Steel Belt Clip, 8 Ounce Retraction, Oversized Split Ring
Offered by Nassco
Price: $10.05
14 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 2, 2016
Exactly what I was looking for to hold my keys. Kevlar cord is strong and can lock in place.

Aprilaire 35 Water Panel Evaporator (Pack of 2)
Aprilaire 35 Water Panel Evaporator (Pack of 2)
Price: $9.79
31 used & new from $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 2, 2016
This review is from: Aprilaire Water Panel (Misc.)
Good deal. Fits my model perfectly. Easy to install.

Twizzlers Extra Long Twists, Strawberry, 25-Ounce Packages (Pack Of 3)
Twizzlers Extra Long Twists, Strawberry, 25-Ounce Packages (Pack Of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 2, 2016
This made a great gift. Could not find extra long anywhere else. They were very fresh as well.

Transparent - Season 2
Transparent - Season 2
DVD

2.0 out of 5 stars Season 2 as bad as season 1, December 29, 2015
I dislike most of the characters in season 2 as much as I disliked them in season 1. I don't dislike the Jeffery Tambour character but other than feeling sorry for him, I see no compelling reason to continue watching. There are too many better shows available. I watched 4 episodes and can't invest any more time on this show or demented family.

12V 2A AC DC Power Replacement Adapter for Selected Yamaha Models
12V 2A AC DC Power Replacement Adapter for Selected Yamaha Models
Offered by Maxinbuy
Price: $9.98
3 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price and fast delivery, September 14, 2015
Works as expected. Good price and fast delivery.

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this series and the music is an added bonus, July 9, 2015
Really enjoyed this series and the music is an added bonus. Episodes were easy to watch at just 25 minutes each. If there is a season 2, I will watch it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5