ARRAY(0x9f7b17f8)

Helpful Votes: 2050

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mitch053 RSS Feed (Bridgewater, NJ)

Page: 1 | 2
Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with Two-Way Audio and Night Vision (Black)
Price: $69.86
116 used & new from $58.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, November 3, 2013
This is better than expected. I have 2 and use it to monitor my dogs. I Can watch from chrome or IE and also from my Android phone . Love the tilt and pan feature. I am an IT pro so for me setup was easy but unless you are comfortable with routers and port forwarding you may want to get help or try the online support for help setting it up . Will be difficult for the average person.

SanDisk Ultra 32 GB MicroSDHC C10/UHS1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-032G-AFFP-A)
Price: $20.98
5 used & new from $19.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Not much to say, May 2, 2013
Not much to say here other than it works fine. I use it in the SD RAM slot in my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet. No performance issues and will provide more than enough extra storage for a tablet.

Lube-N-Walk Health Club Treadmill Lubrication Kit
Lube-N-Walk Health Club Treadmill Lubrication Kit
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, May 2, 2013
Tried to lube my Sole fitness treadmill with the sample tube that came with it and it was almost impossible. This product makes it easier to lubricate. My treadmill has a 22 inch wide belt. Most home treadmills seem to be 20 inch. I went for the health club version but at 24 inches it is still a little difficult to use. I only have one inch to spare on each side making it a little difficult to grab and pull forward. Got a paper cut from sliding my finger along the edge of the belt while trying to pull this kit forward. Overall it is better than anything else although after seeing it, it is so basic that I could have made the wand myself and I would have made it a little longer making it easier to slide. It basically seems like a yard stick but only 24 inches with a piece of foam glued on. It comes with the lubricant.

Belkin Pivot Wall Mount Surge Protector with 6 Outlets
Belkin Pivot Wall Mount Surge Protector with 6 Outlets
Price: Click here to see our price
122 used & new from $13.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for behind wall mounted televison, May 2, 2013
I looked for something like this at home depot a few years back and found nothing. Then I saw the Side Socket infomercial and it seemed exactly what I was looking for. Went online and saw mixed reviews for the side socket and came across this Belkin equivalent which had much better reviews. the main issue with the side socket was that it didn't screw into the socket. The Belkin does screw in which makes a big difference. I can now route the wires for my components behind my wall mounted TV and the plugs all fit in the pivot outlets which I have facing outward. This allows the TV to be more flush to the wall. I bought 2. Very happy with this product.

Liberty Hardware TFSSMPK-BL-R Traditional Design Full Square 56-Inch Mailbox Post, Black
Price: $62.98
3 used & new from $62.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, May 2, 2013
Glad I read the other reviews here which helped make installation very easy. My old post was loose and I thought it was cemented in but I got lucky and was able to pull it straight up. I cut it down a bit and used the existing hole which I widened. I removed the old box and the platform the box was on and ended up with just a straight 4x4 which was about 3ft underground and 4ft above ground. I reset the old post in concrete and leveled it. I used some shims at the top and bottom so the PVC post would fit tightly over the existing wood post. The rest was very easy. The new post slid right over the old post. The instructions were straight forward. As mentioned by others, you will need 8 lag screws which are not included. I ended up trimming the top because there was too much post after installing the mailbox. Just used a hack saw and put the cap on top over the cut part and it looks great. Very happy with this purchase.

Diztronic Matte Back Black Flexible TPU Case for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD (Verizon - ONLY FOR MAXX HD MODEL) - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case - Great Price, March 25, 2013
Bought one for my wife in pink and I liked it better than the one I bought direct from Verizon, so I bought one in black. I like the slim fit on my Razr Maxx HD. The phone without a case has a nice slim feel but did not want to risk dropping it so initially bought a $20 silicon case from the Verizon wireless store. It was thick and offered good protection but with the squared off edges made the phone feel like a brick. The Diztronic case was contoured with curves that match the phone so it does not feel as thick. Also can't beat the price at 12.50. The other colors are even cheaper. I would not have spent much more to replace a case that I already owned but at this price could not pass it up.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 N8013 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (White)
Offered by Vostrostone
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $11.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Not terrible but considering returning it, March 17, 2013
The ridges in the bottom that allow you to prop the tablet up like it shows in the picture are not deep enough so the tablet will occasionally slip out and fall flat. Seems to have gotten worse the more I use it. It also has a kind of heavy vinyl/plastic type smell which gives me a headache when I am using it. Thinking about returning it but may not be worth paying the shipping charge so I will probably end up keeping it.

Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]
Quicken Deluxe 2013 [Download] [OLD VERSION]

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing upgrade, February 4, 2013
Just upgraded from Quicken 2011. This was a waste of money. There are no compelling reasons to upgrade (at least from 2011 - thankfully I skipped 2012). A few changes to a few graphs and reports but nothing worth an upgrade. The user interface is still as old and clunky as ever. They added a new mobile app which I installed on my Android device, but I find this app not very useful and questionably secure. The app keeps you logged on unless you go into settings and force a logout. This is not good if your phone is stolen. But at the end of the day, the banks that I deal with all have free mobile apps that are better and more useful than the Quicken Mobile app. I can pay bills, transfer funds, etc., so the Quicken app is redundant with less functionality. Maybe they will use their Mint.com purchase to better their own product as opposed to buying them up to eliminate their only competition which happened to be free. I mentioned the clunky user interface. I have complained for years specifically about the interface for accepting downloaded transactions. I use my debit card frequently and like to review my transactions before reconciling which sometimes is over 100 transactions. You are forced to work in a tiny little window which is a pain to navigate with my laptop's track pad. I have to sit at a table and attach an external mouse to use it efficiently. The keyboard shortcuts are useless and take you out of the window if you want to try using the keyboard only.

I would not complain that much if Intuit gave you a real upgrade for the money. They have a new version every year but the improvements and new features are minimal and not worthy of paying for. I have been using the application since the 90's and the application feels like it is still stuck in the 90's.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 4, 2013 9:59 AM PST

Cap Barbell Weight Bar 47-Inch Olympic Ez Curl Bar
Cap Barbell Weight Bar 47-Inch Olympic Ez Curl Bar
Price: $27.66
10 used & new from $27.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, nice price, January 9, 2013
This is a good product at a great price. The collars that come with it are not so good, hence the 4 star rating instead of 5. I had other collars so not a big deal for me.

Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version] [Download]
Norton Internet Security 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version] [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars I have always been a Norton fan., December 5, 2012
I have never had a malware issue and don't see any noticeable performance hit. Great Amazon download price. Easy to install.

Page: 1 | 2