Profile for Z-man > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Z-man RSS Feed (St. Petersburg, FL United States)

Heal
Heal
Offered by MEGA Media
Price: $26.70
41 used & new from $10.11

5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome debut by an incredible vocal talent!!, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Heal (Audio CD)
From the moment I first heard a live performance of "In My Head" on YouTube, it was love at first listen! I had to find more and I was so pleased to find that her entire debut album is just as fantastic with very few weak links. This CD will now be overplayed in my home, office and car until I burn myself out on it. Right now the track "Sidewalk" is on bloody repeat. haha I'm officially obsessed with both her and her music. Hopefully this gets a stateside release soon so that my fellow countrymen can truly know what an amazing, natural vocal talent sounds like! Buy this now and additional copies for every friend and family member!!

NIER - Playstation 3
NIER - Playstation 3
Offered by Atomic Gaming
Price: $39.95
57 used & new from $16.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloriously bizarre and wonderful game!, April 28, 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: NIER - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Ever since I had my first peek at trailers for this game I was intrigued to see what it was going to be like. I loved the overall look, and liken it to as if the Brother's Quay had just been tasked with designing a new Final Fantasy game.

Now that I've gotten to play it, I can't get over how amazingly fun it is to play. For fans of hack n' slash/beat 'em ups (Devil May Cry, Bayonetta, God of War) there is plenty there, but then how many of those games could you go fishing or slaughter nearby sheep for mutton? Also the games changing perspectives is daring and innovative, where you can be playing a standard 3D hack n' slash one moment, enter a room and you're now top down like the first Zelda for a while!

The story is engrossing, the visuals, while a bit on the rougher side for this gen, are beautiful in their own right, not unlike Shadow of the Colossus had in atmosphere. Overall, if you're looking for something different and to play a fantasy game unlike any you've probably ever played before, I can't recommend this game enough.

Buy this one. You won't regret it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 1, 2011 8:53 AM PDT

Dante's Inferno: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
Dante's Inferno: Prima Official Game Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)
by Bryan Dawson
Price: $15.82
83 used & new from $0.87

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite useful, especially for a Prima guide, February 11, 2010
I got a hold of this after struggling mightily with more of the puzzles than any of the actual enemies in Hell itself, as funny as that seems. Some of the puzzles in this game are quite obvious, others...not so much. This guide helped me immensely after getting stuck a few times, which is one good/usual reason why you get a game guide, isn't it? This book itself I find laid out extremely clearly, which is fantastic. Through past experiences I've found many Prima guides to be muddled messes of design (I'm looking at you, Devil May Cry guide!), but overall this one is quite nice looking, clean design and very helpful. I can see this guide being very helpful on multiple play-throughs for all the relics, secrets, and of course--the tips.

If you like this game and want more out of it, this guide is money well spent rather than spending 45 minutes on a puzzle that goes nowhere.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2010 3:21 AM PST

Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 - PC
Worldwide Soccer Manager 2007 - PC
14 used & new from $8.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye social life......., March 8, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this game when I was in search of a really good soccer management sim. Kind of like a Strat-O-Matic for soccer and this game definately fulfilled my search. So much depth yet so much fun. You are in control of who plays, who you acquire, tatical strategy, training.. everything. The amount of real players and leagues contained in the game is incredible. A true immersive experience in the world of international football. I highly recommend this game to all soccer fanatics that would love to try their hand at management of the world's greatest clubs. You can spend so much time playing this one, you'll want to stay home and keep playing. Forget a social life when you have a Champions League match in 2 days....

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A Moving Expression Of Faith & Love, March 3, 2004
Words fail to express the feeling this film created within me. God loved us so much that He suffered and died for our sins. We are all culpable in our Lord's death and without His suffering & death we have no eternal life. Without His death on the cross, we have no resurrection and salvation. Is the film violent? Of course! Crucifixtion was violent and it's about time it was depicted as such. I guess I never really understood what Christ did for us and I think many people including believers don't understand what He did for us. For those that ask where the love was in the film amidst the relentless brutality, I would say the entire premise is love. Throughout His suffering He forgives and He took on the burden of our sins. This film will make most believers stronger and I hope that it will turn many people to Christ. He is the Way, the Truth, and the Life! And the charge that the film is anti-semetic is garbage! People that make that charge obviously don't understand the Gospel and the fact that Christ had to die. His whole purpose was to fufill the law and die for our sins. He was the Blood of the New Covenant and the sacrifice for us all so that all who believe in Him may have eternal life. No one who is a true Christian would disagree with me. The last thing anyone who sees this film will think is how it's Jews killing Christ!! Absolute B.S.!! Don't let the secular media sway you to not see this film. It is life changing. NOW GO SEE IT!!