Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for robo > Reviews

Browse

robo's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

robo RSS Feed

TechMatte USB-C to Micro USB Adapter Convert Connector for HTC 10, LG G5, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 3 with 56k Resistor; Approved to Meet USB Type-C Standard (2-Pack, Black)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I am happy with the quality and it works perfectly, April 9, 2016
I bought TechMatte USB-C to Micro USB Adapter Convert Connector for Nexus 5X 2015, Nexus 6P, OnePlus 2, with 56k Resistor; Approved to Meet USB Type-C Standard (2-Pack, Black) to be able to connect my new Nexus 5x with laptop. I had a USBA-microUSB cable already and I didn't want to buy a new USBA-USBC cable. After reading the reviews, and specially from [[http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/A25GROL6KJV3QG/ref=cm_cr_dp_pdp Benson Leung]], I was convinced and bought it. I am happy with the quality and it works perfectly.

I have kept one in my office and one at home. I have only one rapid charger for Nexus 5x, which I keep at home. In office I have old Nexus 5 charger, which along with this adapter doubles up as emergency charger. Though charging with old Nexus 5 charger is slow because of limited current output, it does the work. I can use my laptop as charging source in case of emergency with my USBA-microUSB cable along with this adapter.

Very helpful and economic.

iCraze Adjustable Vented Laptop Table Laptop Computer Desk Portable Bed Tray Book Stand Multifuctional & Ergonomics Design Dual Layer Tabletop (Black)
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $29.99

Pwr+ Portable Laptop-Table-Stand Vented Fully Adjustable-Ergonomic Mount-Ultrabook-Macbook Light Weight Aluminum-Black Bed Tray Desk Book Up to 17"
Offered by PWR+
Price: $39.90
2 used & new from $39.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, September 2, 2015
The surface was not very sturdy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 15, 2015 10:14 AM PDT

AGFA 42-Inch, 8 Section Retractable Leg Travel Tripod APTP42BK
AGFA 42-Inch, 8 Section Retractable Leg Travel Tripod APTP42BK
Offered by Amazing Closeout

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for price but not very stable, September 20, 2013
I already had a tripod but that was not very handy to take out everytime. So, I bought this, it is nice and portable, not very expensive. But then its not very stable. I have a canon 550d and I find it very hard to keep the camera steady. Once I mount the camera, the head flexes and moves down with weight a little, also the movement of camera in up-down direction is not smooth. But with this price and the portability I don't complain.

New GRE, 19th Edition (Barron's GRE)
New GRE, 19th Edition (Barron's GRE)

2.0 out of 5 stars kindle version's formatting is not good, October 4, 2011
I bought a kindle version of this book. But, I am disappointed by the formatting and overall experience of using this book on kindle. The book is poorly formatted. The questions are in text, while the ans options are in image, so it looks odd and doesn't fit properly. Also due to these images positioning has been difficult, so you will encounter many random page breaks.
Just started preparing and I am also not very excited content wise. Though it's kind of OK. It starts with a diagnostic test with answers and then continues on with different sections explaining different section of exam and explaining and with exercises for each section. Then some tests

3 Pack Premium Ultra Clear Reusable 3.0" / 3.0-inch Digital Camera LCD Screen Protector with Lint Cleaning Cloth

2.0 out of 5 stars not exact fit and paper mask is sticky, February 15, 2011

I bought it for my canon t2i. This doesn't cover my camera screen fully and leaves some part uncovered. Also the installation is painful. There is two paper sticker which you need to pull off and stick the plastic cover to your lcd. But, the paper sticker doesn't come off cleanly and after you installed, it leaves on the cover and hiding some part of your screen. So, you will have to later remove that paper by using water and rubbing off or something else..quite irritating