Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for momof2 > Reviews

Browse

momof2's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

momof2 RSS Feed

Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush, Deep Clean, Colors May Vary
Spinbrush Truly Radiant Toothbrush, Deep Clean, Colors May Vary
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $9.76
16 used & new from $6.04

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, August 13, 2014
I like this. I like that the head has bristles of different lengths. It doesn't buzz too intensely. I think it is a bit hard to turn on and off because the switch is pretty flush with the handle. I would buy this, it is especially nice for traveling because you don't need to worry about recharging. Thanks to Smiley 360, for the free product! I appreciated the chance to test this out.

Team ProMark PC5U080 Polymer Hard Case for iPhone 5 - Retail Packaging - Wisconsin
Offered by Keyscaper Store
Price: $14.99
17 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke right away!, March 21, 2014
I purchased this as a stocking stuffer for my husband. It was broken in less than a week :( Quality was low.

Star Wars: A Galactic Pop-up Adventure
Star Wars: A Galactic Pop-up Adventure
by Matthew Reinhart
Price: $25.45
102 used & new from $17.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome?, August 26, 2013
My five year old Star Wars boy LOVES this book. It's filled with really cool pop ups. It's probably best for a child who can be careful because the pop ups are intricate. Awesome book ;)

Let's Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir)
Let's Pretend This Never Happened: (A Mostly True Memoir)
by Jenny Lawson
147 used & new from $2.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Started awkward ended awesome, September 5, 2012
The beginning of this book started really slowly. I really just found myself feeling confused and a little bit bad for her. I wasn't laughing my butt off like I was expecting. I found myself wondering, where is the hilarious Jenny Lawson? BUT, about 1/4 to 1/3 of the way through it was a total turn around. I found myself laughing hysterically through almost the rest of the book. Jenny has a way of telling a very funny story...sometimes at her own expense. The first Beyonce story and being prescribed meth (a blog only story) are truly stories that could have me doubled over laughing every day. I felt like there were lots of those stories in the last 2/3 of the book. I hope she writes another :)

The Money Saving Mom's Budget: Slash Your Spending, Pay Down Your Debt, Streamline Your Life, and Save Thousands a Year
by Crystal Paine
Price: $13.44
138 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for someone just starting out......., January 20, 2012
I thought the book was just "OK". If you are JUST starting out on a money saving/budget reducing plan, then I think this could be a great book for you. I think Crystal does a nice job of motivating and helping people realize that they need to start somewhere. It is a quick and easy read. If you are ready to get started on changing, this isn't going to take forever to get through.

We already have a budget, don't have debt, and we know how to live within our means. I bought the book looking some new money saving ideas. I don't think I got any new ideas from reading. The suggestions seem exactly the same as any other money saving book.