Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Cynthia L. > Reviews

Browse

Cynthia L.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 83

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cynthia L. RSS Feed (Wisconsin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
AquaTop UVCP-13 Submersible Pump UV Sterilizer
AquaTop UVCP-13 Submersible Pump UV Sterilizer
Price: $74.67
4 used & new from $67.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Clears the Water!, June 26, 2016
I have a small patio pond with plants and fish that I could barely see the bottom of anymore. I put this in and 24 hours later it was much better. 48 hours later and it was as clear as the day I filled it. Works great. The only frustrating thing for me was that it wants to float, luckily I have a pond liner thats still pretty clean and so the suction feet stuck to it nicely. I am not sure what someone would do if they had substrate on the bottom.

Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Frigidaire FAD504DWD Energy Star 50-pint Dehumidifier
Price: Click here to see our price
41 used & new from $174.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Doing a great job in my basement, June 22, 2016
Have had this for a few weeks and so far its doing a great job. I have it running through a hose into a basement drain so I never have to empty a bucket which is handy. It is the quietest unit I have owned over the years. It does make noise but nothing like the DeLonghi brands I have had. I like that you can set it for a specific humidity and then it will shut off and on to maintain that.

Woods 59746 Outdoor 24-Hour Photoelectric Timer w/ Wireless Remote Control & 3-Outlet, Black
Price: $17.97
11 used & new from $11.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Great versatile timer!, June 22, 2016
Perfect out door timer with 3 plug outlets at the bottom. I am using for outside lights and I like that you can set it for sunset on and the amount of hours later you want them to turn off. I also love the remote that came with it and find I often use it and turn them off when I go to bed.

Jebao PL1LED-6 Submersible Pond LED Light with Colored Lenses
Jebao PL1LED-6 Submersible Pond LED Light with Colored Lenses
Offered by Tech 'n' Toy
Price: $42.93
5 used & new from $42.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, heavy lights., June 22, 2016
These are awesome little lights, heavy weighted bottoms so you don't have to anchor them down. I have them around a north facing patio that doesn't get enough light for solar powered lights.

Simplicity Fedora Bucket Fashion Cap Summer Floral Vintage Hats, 745_Brown S/M
Simplicity Fedora Bucket Fashion Cap Summer Floral Vintage Hats, 745_Brown S/M
Offered by PDS Online
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute hat, nice fit., June 22, 2016
Cute hat, fit as expected though its darker than it appears in the picture, more tan.

6Pack 6Color Satinless Steel Solar Bollard Light Set Sogrand Solar Light Solar Pathway Light Set
Offered by Sogrand Industry Inc
Price: $98.00
2 used & new from $20.23

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 22, 2016
You get what you pay for. They're just really cheaply made and the blue and red barely light up. They had condensation on the inside within days. I kept the white and off white and my husband ended up tossing the others.

Anpress Portable Multifunctional Bluetooth Speaker with Smart Touch Mood Lamp, 4 Light Modes, Hands-Free Speakerphone, TF Card Supported , AUX Supported Music Player for Indoor and Outdoor Use
Offered by Anpress
Price: $27.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool portable blue tooth player, June 22, 2016
This is a pretty cool little unit and I will get a lot of use out of it. I only have one complaint and that is that there does not seem to be a way to turn down the built in voice and its loud.

Bejeweled Display® Black Color 24 Hooks Rotating Necklace holer/Jewelry Organizer Display Stand w/ Gift Box
Offered by Bejeweled Display

5.0 out of 5 stars Holds a lot of necklaces and some earrings too, June 22, 2016
Perfect for keeping necklaces in my bathroom that I wear all the time. I didn't find it wobbly like some others have commented on. The nut and bolt need to be tightened on the tops so they aren't loose.

RivenAn 12 LEDd Waterproof Solar Energy Powered Spotlight Projection Light with 2 Submersible Lamps for Outdoor Garden Pool Pond Spot Lamp Light, Underwater Light, Lighting Color (Blue)
Offered by RivenAn
Price: $52.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice heavy lights, June 22, 2016
These were nice but I had to send them back because one of the blues would start randomly strobing in the middle of the night even though they were set for constant light. On the plus side, nice and heavy, easily sat in the pond with their own weight. The light was nice and bright.

Summit 130 Clear-water Barley Straw Bales, 2-Pack
Summit 130 Clear-water Barley Straw Bales, 2-Pack
Price: $8.82
39 used & new from $5.67

1.0 out of 5 stars Turned my water yellow brown, June 22, 2016
I don't know if these work for algae because after a few days they turned my water yellow brown and so I pulled them out.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9