Profile for KLS > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KLS RSS Feed (Minneapolis, MN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Avanti Linens Blue Waters Shower Curtain, Multi
Avanti Linens Blue Waters Shower Curtain, Multi
Price: $37.70
8 used & new from $33.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 20, 2014
Very good quality and adds allot to our bathroom. Picture is quite accurate and there are matching accessories. Subtle but striking.

Kiss My Face Anti-stress Bath and Shower Gel, Value Size, 32 Ounce
Kiss My Face Anti-stress Bath and Shower Gel, Value Size, 32 Ounce
Price: $16.35
32 used & new from $9.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Moldy Pine Cones, March 20, 2014
The concept of all natural is appealing...I always hate reading ingredients that I can't even pronounce. Unfortunately I have found find Kiss My Face products so hit or miss. I just got this along with a few other of their products. Smell is subjective and many have indicated they love it....well if you love moldy smelling pine! That is all I smelled. It was like they got a good deal on pine cones that were going rotten. I tried to get my wife to take it so it wouldn't go to waste but she said she would pass. I suppose that is for the best anyway in terms of our love life!

Also I found it was not concentrated. Took me about 15 pushes before I had enough to make any kind of lather on my bath sponge. It did not seem to have any of the moisturizers that sounded so good. Back to Dove for now.

12" Vintage France Paris Colourful French Country Tuscan Style Paris Wood Wall Clock
Offered by Find Fine
Price: $28.29
12 used & new from $23.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice!, February 27, 2014
It is amazing that this thing really does ship from China, but they got it in the mail right away and surprisingly it was here in just a couple weeks. Seems like good quality and the real thing looks just like the picture. It is really quite striking. No regrets.

Bermuda Blue Crystal Sterling Silver Leverback Dangle Earring using Swarovski Elements
Offered by Queenberry Inc
Price: $26.98
2 used & new from $26.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown, February 27, 2014
The picture on these is not even close to accurate. They are a solid blue and look nothing like the multi-colored earrings shown. The quality seems fine...so if you are looking for a pair of plain blue earrings, these are for you.

Aero-Tech ULA-96 20,000 Hour 75-Watt A-19 Clear Incandescent Bulb, 6-Pack
Aero-Tech ULA-96 20,000 Hour 75-Watt A-19 Clear Incandescent Bulb, 6-Pack
Price: $16.63
2 used & new from $13.76

1.0 out of 5 stars 20,000 hours? Not., January 3, 2014
Just got these and three days later the first one burned out. Wow. Also we got these to replace 60 watt bulbs in a new chandelier and there was literally no difference in the brightness.

Never again.

American Atelier Hopscotch Ivory 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
American Atelier Hopscotch Ivory 16-Piece Dinnerware Set
Offered by GoBantu
Price: $97.93
5 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Only One Negative, October 28, 2013
We love these. Elegant and after having them for several months now will say they are well made. No problems with chips or the microwave. One of the first sets came damaged (which seemed odd because they were well packaged) but were quickly replaced by Amazon.

The only negative is the dinner plates only fit on one side of our dishwasher due to the size, but they might fit fine in other dishwashers...just know they are large.

Thirstystone Bamboo and Faux Leather Ambiance Coasters, Multicolor
Thirstystone Bamboo and Faux Leather Ambiance Coasters, Multicolor
Offered by Gift Warehouse
Price: $14.50
8 used & new from $14.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Mold problems, October 28, 2013
As others have said, they look nice at first and are indeed thirsty...but a month later started developing mold. Have tried several cleaning products but alas nothing has brought back the original look so would advise against them.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Sticking with cotton, April 9, 2013
Well we fell for the hype and supposed advantages of bamboo. These are very thin (not sure if it is this particular product) and wrinkle terribly. And when I say wrinkle, I mean wrinkle...even when taken right out of the drier. They have a strange cheap feel to them. They are on our 12 year son's bed and he hasn't really complained but hasn't said he loves them either. No way would they stay on our bed. Lastly the fitted sheet is so oversized it won't stay flat on the bed. Look at the Amazon brand of cotton sheets. Love those.

Pinzon Hemstitch 400-Thread-Count Egyptian Cotton Sateen Sheet Set, Queen, Taupe
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price you won't do better, April 9, 2013
Looked and looked at B&M stores and then here. For comparable quality the price can't be beat. You can tell it really is 400 count. Recommended. Lots of color options too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, April 9, 2013
Nice quality and beautiful colors. Only complaint is that is oversized to the point of being a bit annoying when making the bed. Recommended for anyone with a SW decor in their house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3