Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for sfchopkins > Reviews

Browse

sfchopkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sfchopkins RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13x19 Inches, 20 Sheets) (S041637)
Epson Velvet Fine Art Paper (13x19 Inches, 20 Sheets) (S041637)
Price: $50.99
92 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great paper, September 8, 2014
This paper was better than expected, my fine art photos came out wonderful.

Yongnuo RF-603 II RF603 II Wireless Flash Trigger/Remote C3
Yongnuo RF-603 II RF603 II Wireless Flash Trigger/Remote C3
Offered by Docooler
Price: $28.85
13 used & new from $20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WOrks great, June 10, 2014
These little transceivers work great and they dont need line of site to work together. I use them when I need two speedlights in different areas or rooms. They work every time and the best thing is they wake up my speedlight when it goes into sleep mode. The only downside is that they are not HHS compatable, so you cant use High Speed Sync with these triggers.

Ameristep Doghouse Spring Steel Blind, Realtree Extra
Ameristep Doghouse Spring Steel Blind, Realtree Extra
9 used & new from $83.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for bird shooting, June 10, 2014
I bought this for the purpose of photographing birds in my back yard and it works great. it is easy to set up and fold back up.

Fotga Series Professional Portable Softbox for Nikon Canon Pentax.... Speedlight Flash(24"x24" , 20"x20" ,16"x16" for Choice) (24'x24'+4 kits diffuser)
Offered by FOTGA
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, June 10, 2014
I bought this because of the good ratings an found it be a good usable soft box. The downside to this soft box is that the internal defuser is very hard to attach, it has clips when a velcro tab would do the trick. The speedflash attachment is hard to use and doesnt work well with the a wireless trigger attached. THe biggest problem I had with this is adjusting the spedlight and softbox. the adjustment knobs tend to get in the way of each other and are hard to move. the light quality is great and I have shot some great photos with it.

Pixel Vertax Pro Vertical Battery Grip Pack for Canon EOS 5D Mark III, replaces Canon BG-E11
Offered by RainbowImaging
Price: $58.99
6 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, January 23, 2014
I was a little sceptical about this product but I was actually impressed by its quality. The only downside to this is that it has a cartridge that holds two batteries and slide into the grip. If this breaks you will not be able to use the grip with the two batteries. .

rooCASE Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Case - Executive Portfolio Leather 8-Inch 8" Cover with Landscape, Portrait, Typing Stand, Hand Strap - BLACK (With Auto Wake / Sleep Cover)

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine for the price, January 15, 2014
This portfolio case is a very nice add on to the tablet. The only reason I gave it a 4 is because I needed one for a Note 8 and this is the only thing I could find for the Note 8 in a portfolio. I had to modify it to make it work with the Note 8 which mae me have to cut it in a couple of places and add velcro to make it fit. I am glad I bought it and use it every day, but I wish I could find something this nice for the Note 8. Make sure you understand this is made for the Tab 3, not the Note 8

FineVu GPS FG-100 for CR-500HD and CR-300HD Dash Cam Car Black Box
FineVu GPS FG-100 for CR-500HD and CR-300HD Dash Cam Car Black Box
2 used & new from $33.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, December 14, 2013
I used this with the CR-500HD black box and it proved itself in an accident. I had the whole thing recorded with the speed I was going and the location the accident happened. This saved me from paying a lot of money for a accident that had no witnesses.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, December 13, 2013
I bought this product 7 days ago and lost 2 pounds in the first week. My appetite has dropped dramatically and my energy level is much higher than before. I hope to keep these results going for the rest of the month and will report back then.

Lexar Professional 800x 32GB CompactFlash Memory Card LCF32GCTBNA800
Lexar Professional 800x 32GB CompactFlash Memory Card LCF32GCTBNA800
Offered by Beach Camera Same Day Shipping
Price: $35.78
6 used & new from $31.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 13, 2013
This is exactly what I needed for my 5D mark III camera. It worked well all I had to do is put it in and start shooting. I highly recommend this product.

Zoom H1 Digital Recorder Bundle with APH-1 Accessory Pack and Headphones
Zoom H1 Digital Recorder Bundle with APH-1 Accessory Pack and Headphones
Price: $137.48
14 used & new from $116.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, December 13, 2013
The H1 Zoom works very well with my 5D mark III and records sound very well. I like the size and how it integrates the Lavalier mic very well. Solid product worth the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3