Profile for Inq > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Inq "inqunknown" RSS Feed (beaumont, TX, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Genuine Toyota Parts 00228-35982-01 Rear Bumper Face Bar
Genuine Toyota Parts 00228-35982-01 Rear Bumper Face Bar
Price: $436.75
5 used & new from $372.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Uh, it's a bumper for my truck..., January 30, 2013
It's the bumper for my 2000 toyota tacoma pick up truck...good condition, it fit, hardware as expected, delivery time as expected...I recommend it if you need to replace the bumper of a toyota that this fits.

CornerStone ANSI Class 2 Safety T-Shirt CS401 S Safety Yellow/Reflective
CornerStone ANSI Class 2 Safety T-Shirt CS401 S Safety Yellow/Reflective
Offered by Top Dog Shirts
Price: $19.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Yes, it fits..., January 30, 2013
And it's yellow ANSI approved for my job... I wear it when I need too, which isn't often. I prefer the shirts to the flimsy vest deals they have out, but in all honesty, I wear my safety suspenders more often...easier on and off

Elgato - Game Capture HD
Elgato - Game Capture HD
Price: $138.91
68 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it (or its latest version)... Everything I wanted and more. I use it with a macbook., January 30, 2013
It works perfectly allowing me to play the game on the tv screen and records to my laptop. If I had a complaint, it would be that adjustments to volume, screen brightness, etc. also adjust the signal to my TV. I only wanted it adjusted for the recording. A small problem, and certainly not worth complaining about. I highly recommend the product.

The Abominable Dr. Phibes / Dr. Phibes Rises Again! (Midnite Movies Double Feature)
DVD ~ Vincent Price
Price: $9.54
43 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the movies, so I bought them, January 30, 2013
I don't do long reviews. I bought them for the Abominable Dr. Phibes...It's an older Vincent Price movie. The dame with the violin I thought was very javin.

Makai Kingdom - PlayStation 2
Makai Kingdom - PlayStation 2
Price: $28.98
44 used & new from $12.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the game, wanted a backup copy..., January 30, 2013
I am a fan of the entire franchise, or was I guess. I loved this game, still do. NIS doesn't seem to make them like this anymore.

Coleman CSXSWP-BK Xtreme Sports Waterproof 1080p HD Digital Helmet Wearable Video Camcorder
Price: $86.87
3 used & new from $79.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Well designed, January 30, 2013
The product was well designed in most aspects. Serves its purpose without complaint. It's only missing a star because it's not perfection. Good buy.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Original Soundtrack
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Original Soundtrack
Offered by sunzero
Price: $39.37
60 used & new from $30.61

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the soundtrack, so..., January 30, 2013
I can't really comment in a helpful manner here as I am bias towards the product itself. As far as I'm concerned, its showing up in a reasonable amount of time, costing what I was willing to pay, being what I wanted it to be, etc. I was pleased just to finally have a copy (the disc would have to be broken or dysfunctional for a complaint).

Toyota Tacoma Replacement Headlight Assembly - 1-Pair
Toyota Tacoma Replacement Headlight Assembly - 1-Pair
Offered by Auto Lights & Bulbs
Price: $58.65
3 used & new from $58.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Spares..., January 30, 2013
I have little to comment on. I ordered the parts as spares for now. The price was fair, shipping was as expected, condition was as expected (new).

Car Dashboard Video Camera Vehicle Video Accident Recorder (2.0" 1080P)
Car Dashboard Video Camera Vehicle Video Accident Recorder (2.0" 1080P)
Offered by iCrown Direct
Price: $29.99
7 used & new from $22.68

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, January 30, 2013
Price, qualities, shipping time, condition, etc. were all as desired or expected. I am still using the device in my vehicle. Considering its purpose, it works well. I find the direct hook up to my mac laptop ideal. File transfer is easy. I used a small amount of rubber cement to suction it to my window. It hasn't moved yet. Starts recording when I start my truck. Image quality is good. I haven't checked audio. It's a false sense of security if you don't remember to press the button to save the last several minutes of video....don't forget the button. Over write feature is perfect though.

VideoSecu Indoor Outdoor Bullet Security Camera Built-in Sony CCD Weatherproof 3.6mm Wide View Angle Lens Camera for CCTV DVR Home Surveillance System 1CN
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $41.00

3.0 out of 5 stars As desired, January 30, 2013
I bought this camera to replace an IR camera in my apartment window watching over my motorcycle while I'm at work. Price, shipping time, condition, and qualities, of the item were all as desired. The picture is not as high a quality as I would like, but there are few cameras anymore that are not IR. IR cameras looking through a glass window at night don't work so well, and I cannot mount the camera outside (apartments). It satisfies my desire (day and night surveillance), and connected as expected to my DVR setup.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3