Profile for Eugene > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eugene RSS Feed (Ellisras, Limpopo Province South Africa)

Zeikos  ZE-DS12 Digital Slave Flash with bracket for digital SLR and point and shoot camaras
Zeikos ZE-DS12 Digital Slave Flash with bracket for digital SLR and point and shoot camaras
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $14.25
9 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Choice for reasonable price!!, April 3, 2012
I have purchased this flash with my Canon SX40 HS camera. The combination works very well and I am 100% happy with the result. I was concerned if the flash will be the best to purchase with the Canon SX40 HS at first. The flash works excellent and turned out to be a very good choice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 24, 2012 4:04 PM PDT

Canon Powershot SX40 HS 12.1MP Digital Camera with 35x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 2.7-inch Vari-Angle Wide LCD Premiere Bundle With 8 GB Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC) Memory Card, Digpro Compact Camera Deluxe Carrying Case, Cleanin

5.0 out of 5 stars This one has it all!!!!, April 3, 2012
I have a Nikon D7000, which I think is a very good camera. I was looking for a lighter camera that can take good photos with good quality. The one camera I can travel with, take photos of my three year old's birthday as well as the sunset.

The detail on this camera amazed me. The quality that is obtained without any extras, without any training in photography makes it the camera that I was looking for. I have selected to use the class 10 memory card, which I believe was a good choice, adding to the quality.

I have also purchased the Zeikos Digital Pro Slave Flash ZE-DS12 and although I was unsure if this was the correct choice, I am 100% satisfied with the flash and the way it work with the camera. Being a perfectionist that does not have the time to go for proper training and like things to happen the easy way, this camera turned out to be the perfect choice!! The most outstanding factor for me is the detail that I am able to capture and the quality of the photos, without any effort.