Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Dialdancer > Reviews

Browse

Dialdancer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dialdancer "dialdancer" RSS Feed (Fort Gordon, GA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nuwave 20326 Pro Digital-Controlled Infrared Tabletop Oven, Black
Nuwave 20326 Pro Digital-Controlled Infrared Tabletop Oven, Black
10 used & new from $128.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Far Better Than Microwave, November 8, 2007
I've only had this Oven one day and I am amazed how much I enjoy using it. I prepared 4 separate dishes in less than 2 hours. I work as much as 10 to 14 hours most days so I would not go home and cook a healthy meal, but I will now. The texture and flavor is just right. No dried out, rubbery or underdone cooking. I have only one negative comment. I do not recommend buying a Nuwave Oven from Earthenware/Nuwave.com online or from them over the telephone. There are too many extra shipping charges. For what you end up paying you could have bought 2 Ovens. Still I do love the Nuwave Oven.

Aromatherapy For Dummies
Aromatherapy For Dummies
by Kathi Keville
Price: $16.48
82 used & new from $3.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Hats Off To Kathi, October 11, 2005
First I wish to thank Kathi for approaching the subject using language that is practical, down to earth and hands on. I've re-read this book numerous times and always find another piece of information that has helped me to build upon a new blend and has prepared me for a more scientific study of essential oils. I would dearly love to hear her speak in person.

Constantine (Widescreen Edition)
Constantine (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Keanu Reeves
Price: $4.20
266 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars So What Do Movie Critics Know?, August 6, 2005
I do not care what the Critics say I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. It did what it was suppose to do and that was to give entertainment in the form of escapism. It may not be Oscar material, but it is one I will enjoy watching again this week, next month or two years from now.

Doom 3
Doom 3
115 used & new from $2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars It Feels Real, October 18, 2004
This review is from: Doom 3 (Video Game)
For those of you are to young too know or too dumb to know. First came Wolfenstein, then Spear Of Destiny and then DOOM. (3.5 Disks) All other Shooters (Quake, Half-Life, etc.) take their origins from these 3 games. The feeling of being alone, hemmed in and watched is so believable. The artwork is fantastic.

Ringu
Ringu
DVD ~ Nanako Matsushima
Offered by HARVEST MOUSE, LLC
Price: $29.99
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Deal., May 5, 2003
This review is from: Ringu (DVD)
Ringu is adapted from a Japanese "Made for TV" series made into a 3 part sequel Ringu, Ring 2 & Ring O. I own both "The Ring" and Ringu. I enjoyed both, but Ringu gave me that chill you look for in a good horror movie. Yes, the spoken language is Japanese w/English subtitles, but it takes away nothing from the movie.

Hellraiser: Inferno
Hellraiser: Inferno
DVD ~ Craig Sheffer
Offered by My_Treasure_Chest_
Price: $15.99
73 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Watched & Sold Same Day., May 5, 2003
This review is from: Hellraiser: Inferno (DVD)
You can tell that Clive Barker had nothing to do with this movie. Looks like the director tried to make a dark horror, but all I got was sleepy. After watching this movie I immediately went online and put it up for sale. I figured some other [person] would be fooled by its' write-up.

Raptor [VHS]
Raptor [VHS]
VHS
Offered by Stare Media
Price: $9.95
14 used & new from $2.37

1.0 out of 5 stars Raptor The Matchwork Movie., April 18, 2002
This review is from: Raptor [VHS] (VHS Tape)
This is the most disgusting piece of movie directing & editing it has been my misfortune to see. Several scenes from the movie Carnosaur 2 are spliced into this one. Talk about creatively dead! DON'T buy this movie, burn your money you will enjoy it more.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4