Profile for MissJilld > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MissJilld "Miss Jilld" RSS Feed (Porterville, California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Firetoys Large Juggling Scarves (Rhythm / Dance Scarves) Pack of 10
Firetoys Large Juggling Scarves (Rhythm / Dance Scarves) Pack of 10
Offered by Firetoys US
Price: $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The kids love these!, March 16, 2014
I ordered these for the children at church to wave during praise and worship, and they love them! I added hair ties so they can wear them on their wrist or just hold onto a corner. I had a friend over who runs a preschool and she loved them so much, I got her a pack as well. These are a great price and much fun for the children.

Green & Black's Cocoa Chocolate Bar, Dark 85%, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Green & Black's Cocoa Chocolate Bar, Dark 85%, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 10)
Price: $29.70
5 used & new from $29.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful chocolate!, March 16, 2014
This is really great tasting, quality chocolate. It is hard to find locally so I am really glad I can get it on Amazon!

100 Grams (3.5 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder
100 Grams (3.5 Oz) Stevia 95% Steviosides Bulk Powder

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, great product, August 24, 2013
I have been using stevia for years, way before you could find it in local stores, so I have tried A LOT of brands. I recently learned that I am allergic to dairy, which my favorite brand was cut with. I try to avoid the stevia sold in most stores as there is all kinds of other ingredients added to it. When I found this product on Amazon, read the review and saw the great price I thought I should try it. I think I have found my new source for stevia! It is pure, which means you only need about a dash for your coffee or tea. I have used it for baking, I used 1/4 teaspoon where a cup of sugar was called for and it was just right for me. If you are not familiar with stevia it does take getting used to but so worth it as it is one of the healthiest choices for sweetening.

Seven Days in Utopia
Seven Days in Utopia
DVD ~ Robert Duvall
Price: $4.95
94 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars A movie worth the watch!, August 2, 2013
This review is from: Seven Days in Utopia (DVD)
A great cast, well done performance and a wonderful message. It is so nice to be able to watch a movie that the whole family can enjoy.

Ostart 8 Cell Frozen Ice Cream Pop Mold Popsicle Maker Lolly Mould Tray Pan Kitchen DIY
Offered by Jackie Chan
Price: $4.36
17 used & new from $4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a healthy summer treat, August 2, 2013
These are great to fill, put in the freezer and have something healthy for the summer. It is wonderful that they sit in a tray so no tipping over as they freeze.

California Natural Immunity Shots Formerly Wellness Shots - 4 Oz, Pack of 2 (image may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have in every household!, January 16, 2013
I keep a spray bottle of this next to my bed and at my desk at work. I use this everyday to avoid the colds, flu and other bugs that come my way. Any time I start to have any symptoms I will use this up to 3 times a day. If you want to increase you chances of a healthy winter this product is a must.

Turquoise/howlite (magnesite) cross pendant (29x44mm)
Turquoise/howlite (magnesite) cross pendant (29x44mm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cross, January 16, 2013
This was exactly what I was looking for. I really wanted a turquoise cross on a copper chain but could not find it anywhere. I got this cross, a chain from the Walmart craft department and what a great look! This cross is a little on the larger size, not a tiny one.

November Christmas
November Christmas
Offered by The Thunder Cats
Price: $15.79
7 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This will become one of your Christmas favorites, December 24, 2012
This review is from: November Christmas (DVD)
A wonderful, sweet story.....just right for a family movie night. It is not often the whole family can watch the same movie.

Kyjen PP01058, Hide-A-Squirrel Plush Dog Toy Squeak Toy 4 Piece, Jumbo, Brown
Kyjen PP01058, Hide-A-Squirrel Plush Dog Toy Squeak Toy 4 Piece, Jumbo, Brown
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could give this 10 stars!!!, December 24, 2012
My son brought his Lab puppy over and he loved this toy. From the first squirrel he was so entertained by this toy. He played with the squirrels, chased them, chewed on them, put them in the stump, took them out and just had a great time. He would even carry the stump around with the squirrels in it. If you have a dog, or puppy (or know someone who does) this is the toy they will love!!!

Snap-on Rubber Coated Case for Motorola Droid 2, Dark Purple
Snap-on Rubber Coated Case for Motorola Droid 2, Dark Purple
Offered by CommonByte
Price: $26.70
2 used & new from $25.72

4.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, April 13, 2012
As some had noted, this is plastic, it does have a rubber coating that feels much better than the plastic one I previously had. It would be great to find a rubber cover, but don't think that is possible with the slide out keyboard on this phone. This cover does fit quite well (A previous one continually fell off). And the color is really purple, some other reviews indicated it was more pink but the one I received is quite purple and looks great. I am happy with the cover and the price is really great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3