Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Immovablestone > Reviews

Browse

Immovablestone's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Immovablestone RSS Feed (East Hartford, CT, USA)

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Set
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Set
Offered by deal2be
Price: $9.99
172 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Best yet, December 16, 2008
Blizzard has knocked it out of the park again. This game is specially great if you're an oldschool, 30 something gamer with a full life yet still lust for a rich, engrossing RPG environment a few hours a week.

The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is due to the age of most of the players (ie, people half my/our ages), but I guess thats where most of the money comes from. Other than that it's top notch.

-G-
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 19, 2009 6:43 PM PST

Heartwork
Heartwork
5 used & new from $10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, August 9, 2007
This review is from: Heartwork (Audio CD)
Can't get much better than this as far as Death metal goes, period, though anyone reading this review probably already knows this.

Supremacy
Supremacy
Price: $6.04
91 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiration at its finest..., August 9, 2007
This review is from: Supremacy (Audio CD)
More of the same, but if you love Hatebreeds sound (as I do) you will devour this album with the same ravenous need as you have their other works... The last song is my personal favorite, it's a great workout disc!

Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Sid Meier's Civilization IV
Offered by BLS Mart
Price: $12.99
118 used & new from $0.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, February 2, 2006
I've been a hardcore CIV fan the entire time these games have been on the market, from civ1 thorugh 3... The latest version, while it has absolutely incredible graphics and sound, is not much more than a rehash of civ3 with a few tweaks. I'm not a fan of the interface, things seemed less "civ" to me as I played through. The graphics almost interfered with things, and I got the distinct impression from the game that it didn't want me to pay attention to the incidentals the same way the past civilization games had...

This is just my opinion, but people who've been strategy gaming for nearly two decades, as I have, might want to save the cash on this one and play civ3 when you want a strategy fix...