Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for L. F. Hunter > Reviews

Browse

L. F. Hunter's Profile

Customer Reviews: 180

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. F. Hunter RSS Feed (somewhere in the ether....)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18
International Concepts 1S-518 18-Inch Round Top Stool, Unfinished
International Concepts 1S-518 18-Inch Round Top Stool, Unfinished
Price: $40.38
9 used & new from $37.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice 18" stool, August 26, 2015
I needed an 18" stool, and this turned out to be perfect, very stable. It needs to be stained/finished, but the bare wood finish is very good. I just used a piece of 320 grit sandpaper for a final rubdown, then a clean cloth to remove the dust. I like MinWax poly spray, and I used semi-gloss, three coats in one day. The stool looks really good. It now needs 3 days to fully harden the finish.

Interestingly, under the seat there was a sticker that stated "made in North Carolina" but stamped right next to it is "made in Vietnam". No big deal, the stool is robust and well made in any case.

Annie's Tropical Fruit Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5-0.8 oz. Pouches (Pack of 4)
Annie's Tropical Fruit Organic Bunny Fruit Snacks 5-0.8 oz. Pouches (Pack of 4)
Price: $12.00
10 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for you, great as a special treat for kids., August 17, 2015
Healthy, organic, and they don't stick to your teeth. My nieces fussy mother is fine with her girls having these as treats. No cheap, but they are made in the US, not China.

Hi-Beam LED Cap 3 Lights, 1 Undervisor Light, Mossy Oak Break-Up
Hi-Beam LED Cap 3 Lights, 1 Undervisor Light, Mossy Oak Break-Up
Price: $16.80
7 used & new from $16.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice LED cap, August 17, 2015
Great baseball hat. I have stairs to reach my apartment, and this hat nicely lights up where I am going and also straight down. Nice bright light, but not enough to dazzle someone if you look them in the face (this is good)

21 LED Black Light Cat Dog Urine Detector & Yellow Glasses Kit - This Kit Includes Powerful UV 21 LED Blacklight with 3 High Drain Alkaline Batteries Included , UV Glasses with Yellow Tint and Quick Start Guide - Cat Urine Detection , Odor Remover , Causes and Solutions
Offered by Princeton eCommerce LLC
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Urine Detector, August 17, 2015
This is a great package, light and yellow glasses. The light is very bright, and I can confirm that it works on cat or dog urine. People urine too. It comes with a soft pouch for the glasses, at least mine did.

The instructions and hints are really good, very comprehensive. I am glad I chose the particular unit.

Samsonite Windguard Golf, Black, One Size
Samsonite Windguard Golf, Black, One Size
Price: $34.02
3 used & new from $29.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Umbrella, August 17, 2015
This review is from: Samsonite Windguard Golf (Apparel)
Nice and beefy umbrella, easy to hold, and works for two people or one with a backpack or satchel. Has served me well so far, I expect to get many years from this top quality umbrella.

Canon FA-DC58E Filter Adapter
Canon FA-DC58E Filter Adapter
Price: $20.60
9 used & new from $11.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Adapter, August 17, 2015
This adapter works well. A bit on the expensive side, but I can now use my existing 58 mm filters. Easy peasy to install.

(5) Air-tite 31mm White Ring Coin Holder Capsules for 1/2oz Silver Chinese Pandas
Offered by JP's Corner Coin Supplies
Price: $7.85
2 used & new from $7.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coin holders, August 17, 2015
These coin holders are good quality, they protect my coins very well. Lately I have purchased several sizes of Air-tite. You can not go wrong with Air-rite.

I like the holders with the white foam rings as I feel they offer better protection than the ones without.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II Camera Screen Protector Anti-Bubble Ultra HD - Extreme Clarity & Touch Responsive Shield with Lifetime Free Replacements - Retail Packaging
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $5.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Screen Protector for Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II, July 24, 2015
This is a very nice screen protector for my Canon PowerShot G1X Mark II. A friend recommended that I obtain one, and I am very happy with this product. It was a little fiddly to install, but it did go on fine. No impact to touchscreen, nor vision to screen on camera. As with all screen protectors it is mainly for scratch resistance, not dropping your phone on a rock. Happy with this product, and I looked an quite a few before I purchased this one. Some folk mentioned the impact that the included liquid may have on their device. No problems for me.

Access Denied RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Passport Holder Wallet (Black)
Access Denied RFID Blocking Genuine Leather Passport Holder Wallet (Black)
Offered by Access Denied
Price: $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Passport Wallet, July 23, 2015
Very nice passport wallet, takes two passports (wife and I). Very subtle leather, feels and looks nice. Made in India, so is probably sheep leather (not that that is a big deal). Large pocket for currency/boarding pass/immigration papers. Very nice product.

Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 5- Charcoal
Think Tank Photo Mirrorless Mover 5- Charcoal
Offered by Gabrian's
Price: $34.75
45 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Canon G1X Mark II, July 14, 2015
This is a great quality camera bag. A friend recommended it for my Canon G1X Mark II, and it is a perfect fit. I wanted a small bag for this camera, so there's no room for filters etc, but that's what I expected. I can fit a spare battery in the small front pocket, and some extra mem cards. Really, this is perfect for the Canon camera have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-18