Profile for Amanda Farabaugh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Farabaugh RSS Feed (New York, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Daron NYC Motorized Sanitation Truck
Daron NYC Motorized Sanitation Truck
Price: $40.95
17 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality toy truck, January 11, 2014
My 2 1/2 year old loves this truck. He was so excited to get it for Christmas. He loves that it makes sounds and moves on its own. It's not a huge truck but its a good size. I definitely think it is worth the money.

Toy State Caterpillar Construction: Mining Playset
Toy State Caterpillar Construction: Mining Playset
Offered by Consumer Confidence
Price: $15.99
6 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as described, January 11, 2014
This product is just as described. I have it 4 stars instead of 5 because my 4 year old lost interest in it quickly. There is not much to it and he would rather take it apart then play with it. I'm not sure if I would recommend this product to someone. CAT makes a few other similar products that I would recommend before this one.

Toysmith Wind-Up Submarine
Toysmith Wind-Up Submarine
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $7.77
15 used & new from $2.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, January 11, 2014
This review is from: Toysmith Wind-Up Submarine (Toy)
I bought two of these for my 2 and 4 year boys to play with in the bathtub. They really enjoy them. They have been using them for a month and they still work well. I have them a rating of 4 instead of a 5 because my boys were disappointed that they didn't sink completely but otherwise they are great bath fun

Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, Samsung, HTC, GoPro and More (Blue)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and the prefect gift., January 11, 2014
This is such a great product. I bought this as a christmas gift for my brother. My brother travels all for a living and is always on the go at events while working. This product is great because he can keep his iPhone in his pocket while it is charging and does not have to leave his phone. He's called me several times to tell me what a great product this is. The prefect gift for the person who is hard to buy something for!

Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina, Heather,Large-8/9
Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina, Heather,Large-8/9
Offered by BeltOutlet
Price: $22.00
2 used & new from $14.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing compares to these slippers, January 11, 2014
I have been buying these slippers for 8 years now, no other slipper compares. They are a great fit, easy to get on and hold up well in the washing machine/ dryer. We don't wear shoes in my house so these get a lot of use and abuse daily. I never find them slipping off or slipping on the floor because they have good traction. I would highly recommend this product.

Lifefactory 16-Ounce Glass Bottle with Classic Cap and Silicone Sleeve, Raspberry
Price: $19.28
9 used & new from $13.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 11, 2014
I took my time picking out a glass water bottle and I'm very pleased with this one. It has a nice wide opening, it does not leak, the grip is great and the top threads on well.
The water also has no taste which is exactly what I was looking for. It also fits well in my car cup holder.
On a side note, it is heavy but glass is heavy and so this is to be expected.

Disney/Pixar Cars 2 "Track Burn" Slumber-bag
Disney/Pixar Cars 2 "Track Burn" Slumber-bag
Price: $19.21
10 used & new from $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars High quality, January 11, 2014
This is a high quality sleeping bag. My only complaint is that it's not full size and was a lot of money for a small bag. Regardless my 3 year old loves it.

Grandma Drove the Garbage Truck
Grandma Drove the Garbage Truck
by Amy Huntington
Price: $12.00
85 used & new from $6.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, January 11, 2014
I bought this book for my 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 old boys for Christmas. They love garbage trucks and this book has been a big hit in my house. It's got great pictures and is not that long.

iBenzer - 2 in 1 Sky Blue Soft-Touch Plastic Hard Case Cover and Keyboard Cover for Macbook Pro 13 inch 13" A1278 (Macbook Pro 13'', Sky Blue)
Offered by iBenzer
Price: $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, high quality, good price, January 11, 2014
I gave this product 5 stars because it was a great price, fits perfectly on my mac and is made from a good quality material. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a cover.

Hot Wheels Monster Jam Show Off Showdown Action Set
Hot Wheels Monster Jam Show Off Showdown Action Set
Offered by jrtdogike
Price: $59.95
3 used & new from $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, January 5, 2013
The concept of the toy is great and my son loves it however it is poorly constructed and keeps breaking apart. I have to constantly put it back together for him. It is annoying for mom and frustrating for my 3 1/2 year old when it keep falling apart. I would highly recommend not purchasing this product. Also it did not come with the side clips so it only held 6 trucks and not 10 which only frustrated me more.

Page: 1 | 2