Profile for N. Harris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 36

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Harris "Chinamoon" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Lowestbest Celebrity Kim Egypt Gold Foil Print Long Sleeve Bodycon Dress (XL, white)
Offered by lowestbest
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, August 30, 2014
Dress is very ill- fitting. The top of the dress is tight fitting and the bottom is huge. The dress has hip pockets sewn in that are not proportioned, and there is no spandex. Dress is made of a light sweater like material. If you are small on top and big in the bottom then this dress may be for you.

Storage Bench
Storage Bench
Offered by eHomeProducts
Price: $124.95
10 used & new from $100.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! I am so happy with this purchase, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Storage Bench
Beautiful! I am so happy with this purchase. I was leery, since some people received damaged goods. My bench came in perfect condition. The pics do not do justice, very rich looking.

Generic (Leopard Purple) Classy Ultra Thin Magnetic 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover Leather Case with Retina Display for iPad mini iPad Mini 2 iPad Mini Retina Display (Wake/sleep Function)-Multi Style Options (Purple-iPad mini)
Offered by AmazingFind
Price: $7.19
5 used & new from $7.19

SHINES™ Women's Triangle Jacquard Padded Panty Black XL
SHINES™ Women's Triangle Jacquard Padded Panty Black XL
Offered by nj365
Price: $6.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Read BEFORE purchasing, July 1, 2014
BUYER BEWARE - I should have listened to the other reviewers. These underwear are extremely small... Like little girl small. I wear btn 10 & 12 so thought XL would be fine.....but not even if I were a 2 would these fit. They were almost a joke. Don't waste your time with these.

Hello Kitty 35309 Bling Print Headphone, Black
Hello Kitty 35309 Bling Print Headphone, Black
Offered by DiscountsJungle
Price: $23.95
5 used & new from $23.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 24, 2014
Bought these for my 10 year old nieces. They loved them! The sound quality is also really good, they worked well with their iPhones.

London Retro Style Book Design Pu Leather Folio Stand Case Cover for Ipad Mini (Eiffel Tower Paris)
Offered by King'sdun Tools
Price: $8.45
15 used & new from $5.34

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 24, 2014
This case does want it is supposed to do, I have no complaints. The material seems to be durable, my iPad fits perfectly and the quality is good.

Total Compression Body Shaper by Vedette 705 XL Black
Total Compression Body Shaper by Vedette 705 XL Black
Offered by Breakout Bras
Price: $22.50
4 used & new from $22.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, January 24, 2014
Ok... So I am always in the market for a good shaper.....unfortunately this did nothing but squeeze me. The material is very thin, I put 2 runs in it just trying it on. It was very difficult to put on, you really have to do a lot of pulling & tugging but I got it on. Here is the problem. It did hold me in, and my stomach looked smooth but it shifted my excess and gave me love handles that I didn't have before & it made my waist look lumpy, which it is not. It also made my butt flatter. This is for someone with an hourglass shape who wants to be squeezed tighter to look smaller and smooth out some cellulite.

Hunter 83003 Aventine Bathroom Fan with Light and Nightlight, Aged Bronze
Hunter 83003 Aventine Bathroom Fan with Light and Nightlight, Aged Bronze

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 13, 2013
I love this fixture....it is very rich looking. I can't believe it is a fan, and love the night light feature. I thought it would be too big since my bathroom is averaged size...but it is perfect. Not too noisy....you won't regret this purchase.

FreeTress Equal FUTURA Hair Wide Lace Front Wig - NELLY (Deep Invisible Part) (OP61327)
Offered by Beautymaster
Price: $31.70
7 used & new from $29.37

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute......, July 13, 2013
I wasn't sure about this one but tried it in the store and really liked it for a synthetic wig. Wish it were human....not sure how it will hold up, but I don't have unrealistic expectations. The skin coloring could be better but he style is very flattering. This is a good go to wig...will buy again

Circa Joan & David Women's Yonita Knee-High Boot,Black,10 M US
Circa Joan & David Women's Yonita Knee-High Boot,Black,10 M US

2.0 out of 5 stars The Good The Bad & The Ugly, March 30, 2013
I really wanted to love these boots.....but there were so many things wrong. First off, my zipper pulley broke on the very first day. The pulley is too long,and flimsy, a JD symbol. They were meant for cuteness not for pulling. I have pretty big calves and while they do fit my leg it takes a little work to get them up. The leather looks a little plastic like so they don't look expensive, which is bad since these were pretty pricey. (Very upset to see they have dropped by more than $40 since my purchase) Last but not least, the design of the shoe is not meant to last. The heel is super soft and is connected to the sole. I saw major wear on the very first day and since it is all connected, it is unreplacable. The only way to protect them would be to have the shoemaker add a heel. The only good thing I can say is the style,they are very attractive and slimming. The shaft is tall and the toes are pointed which makes for a nice sleek look. Hope this helps.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4