Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro
Profile for N. Harris > Reviews

Browse

N. Harris' Profile

Customer Reviews: 38

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Harris "Chinamoon" RSS Feed (New Jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Royal-First Glueless Kinky Curly Lace Front Wig Brazilian Virgin Human Hair Wigs for Women 150% Density 22inch Long 1b# Color
Offered by Royal-First
Price: $195.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised!!!, June 12, 2016
I just recieved this today and was blown away. I really didn't know what to expect. I usually buy my wigs from RPGSHOW. They are great but it is so difficult to do returns with since they are in China. This company is also in China but the fact that they are Amazon Prime made it so convenient. I got it in too days and this wig is beautiful. I am happy with the craftsmanship and the hair. It is so soft and pretty. I just took it out the pack so I can't speak on longevity or shedding but so far I am very impressed! The only reason I didn't give it 6 stars is because I haven't worn it yet but can tell that I will be purchasing from them again. The price is also amazing! I purchased this wig in 22inches.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2016 5:43 PM PDT

Rubie's Costume Ms. Spot Wig, Black/White, One Size
Rubie's Costume Ms. Spot Wig, Black/White, One Size
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $9.38
22 used & new from $6.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sure how this product got so many great reviews. This wig is so cheesy and clown ..., October 27, 2015
Not sure how this product got so many great reviews. This wig is so cheesy and clown like....not realistic looking at all. I bought this for my Cruella Deville costume....I returned it and ordered a more realistic looking wig. This wig looks more like a prop than a hairpiece and is very poorly constructed. The wig is also unable to be adjusted since there are no straps. I would not recommend.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, August 30, 2014
Dress is very ill- fitting. The top of the dress is tight fitting and the bottom is huge. The dress has hip pockets sewn in that are not proportioned, and there is no spandex. Dress is made of a light sweater like material. If you are small on top and big in the bottom then this dress may be for you.

Storage Bench
Storage Bench
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: Click here to see our price
8 used & new from $96.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful! I am so happy with this purchase, July 1, 2014
This review is from: Storage Bench
Beautiful! I am so happy with this purchase. I was leery, since some people received damaged goods. My bench came in perfect condition. The pics do not do justice, very rich looking.

Generic (Leopard Purple) Classy Ultra Thin Magnetic 360 Degree Rotating Stand Smart Cover Leather Case with Retina Display for iPad mini iPad Mini 2 iPad Mini Retina Display (Wake/sleep Function)-Multi Style Options (Purple-iPad mini)
Offered by shinemap
Price: $6.99
5 used & new from $2.99

SHINES™ Women's Triangle Jacquard Padded Panty Black XL
SHINES™ Women's Triangle Jacquard Padded Panty Black XL
Offered by ImagineLife

1.0 out of 5 stars Please Read BEFORE purchasing, July 1, 2014
BUYER BEWARE - I should have listened to the other reviewers. These underwear are extremely small... Like little girl small. I wear btn 10 & 12 so thought XL would be fine.....but not even if I were a 2 would these fit. They were almost a joke. Don't waste your time with these.

Hello Kitty 35309 Bling Print Headphone, Black
Hello Kitty 35309 Bling Print Headphone, Black
Price: $20.39
7 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, January 24, 2014
Bought these for my 10 year old nieces. They loved them! The sound quality is also really good, they worked well with their iPhones.

London Retro Style Book Design Pu Leather Folio Stand Case Cover for Ipad Mini (Eiffel Tower Paris)
Offered by Kingsdun Tools
Price: $29.99
5 used & new from $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 24, 2014
This case does want it is supposed to do, I have no complaints. The material seems to be durable, my iPad fits perfectly and the quality is good.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, January 24, 2014
Ok... So I am always in the market for a good shaper.....unfortunately this did nothing but squeeze me. The material is very thin, I put 2 runs in it just trying it on. It was very difficult to put on, you really have to do a lot of pulling & tugging but I got it on. Here is the problem. It did hold me in, and my stomach looked smooth but it shifted my excess and gave me love handles that I didn't have before & it made my waist look lumpy, which it is not. It also made my butt flatter. This is for someone with an hourglass shape who wants to be squeezed tighter to look smaller and smooth out some cellulite.

Hunter 83003 Aventine Bathroom Fan with Light and Nightlight, Aged Bronze
Hunter 83003 Aventine Bathroom Fan with Light and Nightlight, Aged Bronze

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, July 13, 2013
I love this fixture....it is very rich looking. I can't believe it is a fan, and love the night light feature. I thought it would be too big since my bathroom is averaged size...but it is perfect. Not too noisy....you won't regret this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4