Profile for Ivel M. Boyd-Pelphrey > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ivel M. Boyd-Pelphrey RSS Feed (Lexington, Ky.)

The Road to El Dorado
The Road to El Dorado
Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $27.13
36 used & new from $0.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 23, 2013
This review is from: The Road to El Dorado (Audio CD)
I purchased this for my 4 year old daughter because she absolutely loves the movie and music from El Dorado. It's a big hit......I think she may be Elton John's biggest "littlest" fan. Fast shipping too.

Glitterville's Handmade Halloween: A Glittered Guide for Whimsical Crafting!
Glitterville's Handmade Halloween: A Glittered Guide for Whimsical Crafting!
by Stephen Brown
Price: $14.78
91 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, September 3, 2012
I was flipping through the pages of this book today at a craft/hobby store and knew I had to have it and ,yes, I paid full price because it's worth every cent. This book is not intended for "crafting with children", it's so much more than that. The techniques are beyond anything you'll find in other craft books. Some of the products needed for the projects are styrofoam, paper clay, crepe paper, chenille stems and paints. I'm blown away, not only by the information but also the styling and photography. This book doesn't just "tell" you how to craft, it shows you the steps.
Thank you Stephen Brown for choosing to share your knowledge and skills! I hope you have a craft book for Christmas coming soon.

Eating for Pregnancy: An Essential Guide to Nutrition with Recipes for the Whole Family
by Catherine Cheremeteff Jones
153 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Recipes!, November 8, 2006
I absolutely love this Cookbook / Nutrition Guide. My husband and I are planning a pregnancy and I have decided to start making "healthier" nutrition choices. I was a bit skeptical at first but after trying a few of the recipes, I was hooked. These recipes do not compromise on full flavor! The "pearls of wisdom" information is so helpful too. I will be enjoying this book for many, many years. By the way - the "apple blueberry granola crisp" is my -now and probably forever- favorite dessert.

I'm really hoping the authors will collaborate and publish another cookbook.

Passion Profit Power
Passion Profit Power
by Marshall Sylver
Price: $16.21
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I have recommended this to everyone who wants to change!, July 8, 2005
This review is from: Passion Profit Power (Paperback)
First I would like to address those of you who are writing about Sylvers personal affairs with the Nevada Attorney Generals Office. What does his affairs have to do with the information in the book? Think about that sentence! People want to rate his book according to his personal life which is unfair especially if you haven't applied his techniques to your own life. I can only speak for myself and say that I have read and reread this book and every time I apply his techniques I get results. He "teaches" how to bypass your conscious mind to get results that truly work. If you read the book without doing the exercises then you will be unsuccessful. You have to train your mind to new habits which is what this book is about. If you are serious about losing weight, stop smoking, procrastinating, etc. then read this book and apply it's technique to your life. It will work!